Niello Volkswagen

Service 888-394-0853

Sacramento's Number 1 Certified Volkswagen Dealer

simply fantastic

by from Sacramento, CA. |

best experience I've ever had buying an automobile. I just went to look at the advertised van, but because of low key approach and no haggling bought the van. thanks to Mark Meyer (sales rep) and especially finance manager T.D. Nguyen for making my Day. thanks to all at Niello VW.

If only I had made it there

by from Oakland |

Unfortunately, I didn't make there because the woman who answered the phone kept breaking promises to call me back after 15 minutes. She would call the next day and overly apologize but fail to get back at me again. I ended up buying the car from a Volkswagen dealer in the Bay Area.

Very helpful

by from Sacramento, CA |

They were extremely helpful and courteous, no kidding. Having been a previous customer you spent just a little quality time with me and advised me that the best deal was at the other dealership in Folsom. Thank you for showing me the door and pointing me in the right direction. Interesting enough, I did end up buying that 2014 Beetle TDI in Folsom, the same one you still have. Thank you again for the advice.

Online buying process and delivery

by from Corona, CA. |

This marked my first experience of researching, shopping and ultimately purchasing a vehicle online. Through the high quality and high number of photos available to view, the descriptive information provided on the site and the ease in which to communicate and transfer information made this a truly enjoyable experience. The customer service provided by Niello Volkswagen (a.k.a. Darcee Bramlette) was unparalleled and outstanding! I would definitely recommend this dealer to any and all family and friends, if only I didn't live nearly 500 miles away. 100% satisfied customer thanks in a very large part to Darcee!

Great experience!

by from Stockton, CA |

We had a great experience buying our car with Niello Volkswagen. They were professional, helpful and took excellent care of us. They ran all of our information ahead of time and managed to beat the finances we were approved for by our bank. The whole process was quick and easy. We would go back there anytime.