Fuccillo Hyundai of Rochester

Service 888-309-9477 Service 888-309-9477

It's HHHHUGE Rochester!!!!

Dependable; timely repairs

by from Rochester, New York |

Able to leave the car for service work; communication was excellent regarding a quote for work to be done; prior problem fixed when the problem manifested itself on this visit as it had not done previously; repair work done timely.

June 6, 2015

Gale, thank you for leaving us your positive review. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the thorough service you received from us. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Sincerely, Robert Rosario - General Manager RRosario@fuccillo.com 585.720.9000 ext. 1220

like dealing with the hometown corner store

by from rochester,ny |

salesman was not intimidating,but earned my trust right from the beginning. i told him what i was looking for and he brought it to me.

July 8, 2015

Mark, thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is great that we were able to earn your trust during your most recent visit, and thank you for the recommendation. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Robert Rosario - General Manager RRosario@fuccillo.com 585.720.9000 ext. 1220

Great Experience. Great Saleman. Great Car.

by from Rochester,New York |

Excellent. Juan Rivera, my salesman, was great. Very pleasant experience. No pressure. A gentleman at his best. I would rate him a 20!

May 28, 2015

Congratulations on your purchase, Gail! Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. It's delightful to know that Juan was able to provide you with such a pleasant experience. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Sincerely, Robert Rosario - General Manager RRosario@fuccillo.com 585.720.9000 ext. 1220

Great leasing experience

by from Bergen, NY |

My salesman Michael Pantalone was very patient, knowledgeable and professional. He made me feel that my wants and needs were what was important.

May 28, 2015

Kathryne, thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! Michael is great with people and focuses on what the customers' needs are. Congratulations on your purchase! If you have any questions, please come back in to visit! Also, check our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay connected with local events and special promotions. Sincerely, Robert Rosario - General Manager RRosario@fuccillo.com 585.720.9000 ext. 1220

Emergency Appointment

by from Oswego, NY |

I was in Rochester visiting a friend when I realized I had an issue with my vehicle. I was able to get an appointment the next morning with Fucillo. The service advisor was very friendly and gave me the necessary information promptly and succinctly. I was in and out within two hours.

May 26, 2015

Steph, thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review. Our staff prides itself on providing efficient and friendly service to every customer that comes to our dealership. Give us a call if you have any further questions and be sure to follow and like us on Facebook and Twitter to find superb specials! Sincerely, Robert Rosario - General Manager RRosario@fuccillo.com 585.720.9000 ext. 1220

Great car buying experience

by from Rochester, NY |

The courtesy of the sales staff, our salesperson especially, Ed Mello were excellent. We felt very relaxed and not pressured to make a decision before we were ready. All concerned were very professional and very concerned about what we wanted in a new vehicle.

May 26, 2015

Thank you for leaving this glowing feedback, Robert. We couldn't be happier that Ed and the team were there to provide you with such exceptional service! We always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Sincerely, Robert Rosario - General Manager RRosario@fuccillo.com 585.720.9000 ext. 1220

Prompt, friendly service. Pleasant waiting area.

by from Rochester, NY |

Always friendly and professional staff (I dealt with Todd Sharping). Personalized attention and service with clear explanations of charges. Pleasant waiting area with amenities:

May 26, 2015

Stephanie, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! We work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and hassle-free experience. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials. Sincerely, Robert Rosario - General Manager RRosario@fuccillo.com 585.720.9000 ext. 1220

perfect service

by from greece NY |

received amazing service and was able to take the car for at least 6 hours and drive it around before i actually bought it. also having such and understanding car sales man that took into consideration every single one of my needs and found me a car that was perfect, thank you Brian at fucillo Hyundai Greece NY.

May 26, 2015

Thank you for leaving us this review, Stacey. We are glad to hear that Brian and the team could help get you set up with the perfect new car for you. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see us any time! Take care and enjoy your purchase! Sincerely, Robert Rosario - General Manager RRosario@fuccillo.com 585.720.9000 ext. 1220

Great Service

by from Greece, NY |

my maintenance service and warranty repairs were handled quickly and efficiently, same day on warranty work - mechanic worked straight through lunch to finish. service personnel are friendly and knowledgeable. todd took care of my processing. i trust him. explains what's what with a pleasant, easy going and confident manner. the donuts and keurig coffees provided in the waiting room are a nice touch. thanks, people.

May 19, 2015

Randall, thank you for this 5 star review, and for the kind words on behalf of Todd and our service team. As you saw, they work hard to ensure our customers are well taken care of, and I'm thrilled this was the case for you. I hope if there is anything else you need, you'll let us know. It would be our pleasure to assist you. Sincerely, Robert Rosario - General Manager RRosario@fuccillo.com 585.720.9000 ext. 1220

Awesome folks at a great dealership!!

by from Rochester, NY |

Everyone at the dealership was so welcoming and friendly, Mike, my product consultant, was extremely knowledgeable, and explained everything very thoroughly and patiently. Everyone took the time to explain everything regarding the lease, I never leased a car. I can say, I actually enjoyed my time spent there, and I was there quite a while, thanks everyone!!!!

May 19, 2015

Hello Craig and thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership. Its a delight to know that Mike and the rest of the team were there to provide you with efficient and knowledgeable service! Thank you again and congratulations on your new car. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to catch great service specials! Sincerely, Robert Rosario - General Manager RRosario@fuccillo.com 585.720.9000 ext. 1220