Shannon Motors

648 Killingly St, Johnston, RI 02919

Used 888-462-3945 Used 888-462-3945

We own the finance company, so financing is easy!

Great Service & Very Helpful. Thanks Shawn!

by from Johnston, RI |

Shawn S. was very helpful in my car seach. He gave me several options to choose from and was able to answer every question for me with ease. Thank you so much!!

Purchase Expierience

by from North Providence, Ri |

Great Expierience at the Johnston location. Ray in Sales and Jared in Finance went above and beyond to help me purchase my 2010 Expedition, even though it was difficult they succeeded!!!!! Thank you all the staffs and especially both of you !!!!! John M

awful, deceitful con artists

by from westerly, ri |

Do not give your deposit before you see your sales contract. I made this mistake gave my deposit then was given a sales contract $2300 higher than agreeded plus tax and fees that i was told were included. No customer service they say they will return your call but they dont. They give you an estimated promissory note and even if you ask and pay for an exact total they will still charge you more at their discretion. Their employees are not held accountable, i was told people make mistakes I would still have to pay a balance even though the error was on their part. Avoid this place!!!!!

November 20, 2015

Ashley, We apologize that you had a poor experience at one of our locations. We would be happy to discuss this further and rectify the situation. Please contact Noelle, our customer care specialist, at 401-865-6710!

Great job Jarrod

by from Providence RI |

My boyfriend financed a car from Shannon motors, he was approved for the loan instantly. The selection was a bit slim and the prices were high due to his low credit score, but jarrod countined his search until he found a car we were happy with. It's been over 6 months now and my boyfriends credit score has risen a great deal :) We can't wait to come back in the new yr to buy a newer car with lower payments ! Thanks for everything Jarrod. Tessa - Joey

September 7, 2015

Tessa and Joey, we're so happy to hear about your wonderful experience with Jarrod here at the Johnston location! We hope to continue to provide excellent customer service now and in the future!

Don't be fooled

by from Providence RI |

Got "pre approved " sounded promising; that I was going to walk in sign and drive and that was far from the case. Long story short. If you don't have a GREAT credit score they will throw you something in something they want to unless you put downAlot of money. It's a joke and the Guy ED on resevoir can't control his emotions and thinks he knows it all. Better off going to big time dealer rather than deal with amateurs. Good luck. After I left with the cash I had IN HAND and they saw I wasn't ditching out more cash and left. By time I got home i got like 4 calls and a voicemail.

February 6, 2015

Dear "John", We apologize that you had a bad experience at one of our locations. We would like to discuss this further. Please call our customer care line at 401-865-6710. Best, Noelle

Awesome used car experience

by from Providence, RI |

This was my first time buying a car, and I had a great experience! James Mello helped me stay in my budget, and leave with a great car! He wasn't pushy, and really went out of his way to fit my needs. I'm a grad student with little credit, and I still got what I needed. And I love my Ford Taurus :)

February 9, 2015

Grad kid, We are so happy to hear about your pleasant experience here at the dealership. We hope to continue to provide excellent customer service.

Paul Reis awesome salesman

by from Woonsocket ri |

I went in with no money and a suv that I had financed and still owed money on. Paul helped me the whole time he was professional courteous and looked out for my interest. I went their had to leave to drop someone off at work. When I came back later that day to pick up the vehicle we were doing paperwork on not only did he get me a better deal with another financing company he also got me full coverage on new vehicle and all within my price range. He went above and beyond to make this process easy for me. I would recommend you go see him only their.

September 9, 2014

We are incredibly happy to hear how pleased you are about your experience at our dealership! Thank you so very much, Doris, we hope to work with again :)

How buying a car SHOULD be

by from East Providence, Rhode Island |

Everybody who has ever shopped and bought a car through a dealership knows it can be a nightmare...Shannon Motors completely changed my mind! Very smooth and efficient but id like to give the most credit to my salesman Paul Reis.He worked with me from the time i shook his hand hello til the time i shook his hand after i got the keys to my car.He was knowledgeable and went out of his way to get the best vehicle i could for my price range. I will be sending as much business i can to them and i will be telling to ask for Paul.

Pleasant surprise

by from Cranston, RI |

I wanted to start by saying that I have horrible credit and didn?t know where to begin when my car broke down. I am like everyone else at one time I had perfect credit but life happens and I was unable to keep my credit in good standing. I knew I couldn?t go to a regular bank so I searched bad credit financing and Shannon popped up. I was very put off by the reviews but remembered hearing one time that if you have a good experience you may tell one person but If you have a bad experience you tell everybody. So I ignored the reviews and gave them a try. All I have to say is thank god I did. I met Paul Reis Jr.  he has been working with improving peoples credit and getting them great financing for 15 yrs. His knowledge of their programs and how to work the banks against each other to get the best approval was amazing. Within 1.5 hours I am driving my new car with a lifetime warranty and on the road to rebuilding my credit. He also went as far as to give info on additional on ways to improve my credit score even faster. Im telling you I am proof that everyones situation is different and unless you give them a try you will never know. Take my word this is the person you want to sit with when you buy your next car.

rebuilding credit

by from Exeter, Ri |

I came to Shannon Motors in Johnston to purchase a car and in the process to rebuild my credit.. Bobby the sales rep has been very helpful. The overall experience has been a positive one. Should you ever need a car and your credit is not satisfactory than I would suggest visiting Shannon Motors..