Shannon Motors

Shannon Motors

648 Killingly St, Johnston, RI 02919

Used 888-462-3945

We own the finance company, so financing is easy!

Thanks Shannon Motors

by from Coventry |

My friend had recently bought a car from Shannon Motors and told me about how helpful everyone was and what a great experience she had. My husband and I are now in the market for a car and figured we would come in and take a look. We spoke with Jason and he was able to get us into a great car that I love. The finance manager Scott was also very nice and helped us get the lowest rate a best payment from all the banks they work with! Thank you so much Shannon Motors!

rebuilding credit

by from Exeter, Ri |

I came to Shannon Motors in Johnston to purchase a car and in the process to rebuild my credit.. Bobby the sales rep has been very helpful. The overall experience has been a positive one. Should you ever need a car and your credit is not satisfactory than I would suggest visiting Shannon Motors..

GREAT SERVICE, VERY HELPFUL

by from JOHNSTON RI |

HELPED ME GET INTO A GREAT USED CAR. WILL RECOMMEND!!

Tyi & Avery mcintyre

by from PROVIDENCE ,RI |

really great customer service , friendly steven was awesome along with Paul

My New Car

by from Coventry, R.I. |

I just have to say they have made my car buying and financing so easy..They took all the weight of it off my husbands and my self they did EVERYTHING!!! It was awesome start to finish and the best part I get to leave with my new Escape :) The team here put there all in everything right down to helping us with keeping our children occupied.

by from West Warwick RI |

I was in an accident and Shannon Motors helped me get into another car very quick and easy. Thank you for the hassle free experience.

wonderful experience!!!!

by from Warwick, R.I |

I had a great experience. The salesman that I spoke with was very friendly and welcoming her helped me out as much as he could with little that I provided. He made my experience wonderful two thumbs up!!!

I had a great experience with Bobby

by from Johnston, RI |

Everyone was very polite and helpful. I would refer Shannon Motors to anyone I know looking for a car. My call's where always returned the same day.

great service

by from johnston RI |

so happy I got approved through Shannon motors. they people were very polite and nice

Great customer service!!

by from johnston, rhode island |

I needed a dependable car for transportation for a job that requires me to be there regardless of conditions. I had a old car with a lot of problems. Rhode island was about to have its first storm and I drove by Shannon motors and saw a sign for reliable cars. I walked in and was immediately greeted by the receptionist and Dave. Dave was very personable and understood my situations. I was hesitant in making a choice to take on payments but Dave and his manager provided the comfort I needed. I am overall very happy with the service and of course the car I selected. My relationship with Shannon motors started on the right foot and looks to be a bright future. I recommend anyone come to Shannon motor and also see Dave for great customer service. I am very happy with my experience.

Love my new car

by from Woonsocket RI |

Jay got my husband into a new vehicle that we fell in love with, we had such a great experience I will be back in a few months to buy from him again when I am ready for a new car.