Superior Mazda

Used 877-695-2299 Used 877-695-2299
Service 888-277-1667 Service 888-277-1667

Great, Friendly customer Service

by from Garfield, Ar |

Have bought many cars from dealerships in NW Arkansas ,but this visit was probably the best. Wonderful initial customer service from Jorge, and continued like that through the whole process, which was quick, really pleasant, and very easy. I'm pretty hard to please with what I decide I want, but Jorge and the crew quickly walked me through the steps to what couldn't have been a better deal anywhere in NW Arkansas ! The whole process took less than 2 hours ... So Happy with the whole deal !

March 23, 2015

Beth, we are glad to hear you had such a positive experience at our dealership! We are extremely appreciative for your business and look forward to taking care of you and your new vehicle (and your next vehicle) in the future!

Outstanding experience

by from Hot Springs Village, Arkansas |

Two nights ago (after business hours) we found the car we were looking for at a price in the ballpark of what we wanted to pay at Superior Mazda via cars.com. We submitted our inquiry and the info on our potential trade-in online. First thing the next day (yesterday) we were called by Sales Adviser Jose Serrano. We made a few proposals back and forth in a couple of phone calls. In a final call we spoke with Sales Manager Devin Cate and we came to an agreement over the phone. We then hopped in the car and drove 200 miles to Bentonville from Hot Springs Village to complete the transaction. The price Superior listed on cars.com was significantly lower than the dealers in Little Rock (only 50 miles away). Our trip to Bentonville was WELL WORTH IT. It was the best car buying experience from a dealer we've ever had (and we've had many). No pressure, no hassle, and a fair price. Jose, Devin, and Lane in the finance office were outstanding in their customer service. There was no pressure for any add-ons like an extended warranty. It was offered, we declined, and it wasn't mentioned again. We HIGHLY recommend Superior and will definitely return there for our next vehicle.

March 23, 2015

Tom & Colleen, we are so glad to hear about your incredible buying experience at our dealership! We always aim for a great customer experience, and your story is exactly why we love doing what we do! I will ensure the team gets your review and we look forward to taking care of you in the future in any way we can!

Buying and Financing

by from Wichita, KS |

Negotiating for vehicle long distance; dealership 5 hours away from residence. Sales person was very helpful, always prompt in sending information, etc. Lower ratings attributed to financing personnel and procedures. When I refused to purchase an extended warranty (car is a 2012 with 32K miles and still under factory warranty) I was told the deal was off. Before making the trip, I had outlined all verbal agreements including clarifying and verifying stipulations in regard to being financed there (they will NOT send you a written copy of the agreement- I asked). It is bad enough to be pressured into high cost additional warranties, it is another thing to be tag-teamed with a stream of people (each a little higher supervisor) who now tell you they will not complete signatures (all that is left to do) if I do not take the extended warranty. The last man yelled, screamed that the deal made with the salesman was insignificant because he was only a salesman (salesman had worked with finance dept. serving only to relay information/stipulations). Only after stating we would leave without the car and contact the Better Business Bureau, and other pertinent parties, did they send the original finance manager back in to complete paperwork according to original agreements.

February 14, 2015

I am sorry to hear you had a poor experience at our dealership! Please email me at Feedback@superiornwa.com to tell me more about how we can take care of you! Thank you!

Low Pressure sales

by from bentonville, ar |

I enjoyed my experience and wish the vehicle I ended up purchasing was available there because they went above and beyond to earn my business but I just couldn't compromise on a vary narrow model/type/condition selection. I will be sure to check back for future purchases.