Superior Mazda

Used 877-695-2299
Service 888-277-1667

Buying and Financing

by from Wichita, KS |

Negotiating for vehicle long distance; dealership 5 hours away from residence. Sales person was very helpful, always prompt in sending information, etc. Lower ratings attributed to financing personnel and procedures. When I refused to purchase an extended warranty (car is a 2012 with 32K miles and still under factory warranty) I was told the deal was off. Before making the trip, I had outlined all verbal agreements including clarifying and verifying stipulations in regard to being financed there (they will NOT send you a written copy of the agreement- I asked). It is bad enough to be pressured into high cost additional warranties, it is another thing to be tag-teamed with a stream of people (each a little higher supervisor) who now tell you they will not complete signatures (all that is left to do) if I do not take the extended warranty. The last man yelled, screamed that the deal made with the salesman was insignificant because he was only a salesman (salesman had worked with finance dept. serving only to relay information/stipulations). Only after stating we would leave without the car and contact the Better Business Bureau, and other pertinent parties, did they send the original finance manager back in to complete paperwork according to original agreements.

Low Pressure sales

by from bentonville, ar |

I enjoyed my experience and wish the vehicle I ended up purchasing was available there because they went above and beyond to earn my business but I just couldn't compromise on a vary narrow model/type/condition selection. I will be sure to check back for future purchases.