Grappone Ford Mazda

506 Route 3A, Bow, NH 03304

great experience

by from Woodstock, VT |

I went to grappone to look at a used car. I endedup leasing a new one and I am thrilled. Great staff and easy hassle free experience.

Great dealer

by from Medford. Ma |

I drove 60 Miles to this dealer from Mass . to buy this 2014 Ford Explorer. I could not find this exact car at their price at any of at least 7 or 8 of my local Ford dealers I found this dealer to be up front with their no haggle pricing and very friendly and professional. This was the best car buying experience I have ever had.

March 27, 2014

Bob and Jan, Thank you for your positive feedback. First and foremost, it is our goal to ensure that all of our guests leave 100 percent completely satisfied. We are grateful for your business and we hope to see you folks in the future. Thanks again!

Grappone Ford Mazda

by from MANCHESTER NH |

On Thursday October 3rd I brought My Mazda cx7 to get a replacement low beam installed. Ended up getting both low beams replaced, just to be on the safe side. Understandably this took about an hour. I was then asked if I wanted to do an oil change also, since I was there I said YES! Little did I know it was to take more than an hour to Cange my OIL!! MY appointment was at 3:30, I DIDN'T LEAVE THERE UNTIL 6PM. Really how long does it take to change oil???? At 5pm.I got up and asked the service desk about my Mazda. They had to go and check on it! OMG REALLY!! That took about ten min. and when he returned he tells me they are almost done they just have to bolt the skid plate back on. COME ON is it their intention to tear apart you car and dissect it?? TWO AND A HALF HOURS REALLY, JIFFY LUBE IS LOOKING BETTER AND BETTER!

October 4, 2013

All of us at Grappone Mazda wholeheartedly apologize for not setting the correct time expectations when completing both the oil change and light bulb replacement. We take extra steps to ensure quality and a fully completed job. We also work hard to verify your vehicle is safe to drive. If there is anything we can do please call our Mazda Service Manager, Adam at 603-226-8040.

Hassle Free Dealership!

by from Laconia |

Grappone Mazda was amazing. No pressure, no gimmicks, no hidden prices/fees, etc. If you're looking to buy without negotiating the price and be hassled, pick Grappone. Low pricing up front is great and a nice change from the way most dealerships do business.

September 5, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are glad you like our upfront pricing. Hopefully it saved you time so you can do more of what you enjoy!

A Bad Ploy?

by from Concord, NH |

I love my new Mazda from Grappone in Concord. My saleswoman was really nice to work with too. However, I left the dealership's business office feeling like a victim, and almost ended up paying $500 more than I had agreed to. Luckily, I noticed the discrepancy in their paperwork before it was too late. But, I still wonder if it was just an honest mistake or a "bait & switch" ploy coupled with subtle intimidation. You be the judge? When I arrived at the Grappone dealership for my scheduled appointment, I was told that the business manager would be right with me. Almost 45 minutes later, I was ushered into his office. The waiting felt awful. But I hung in there because I expected to sign and leave in a few minutes. After all, we had an appointment and this was a cash deal with all the pricing already agreed to beforehand. First, he asked me to verify my name and address on his monitor. All my information was in his database correctly. Then, he tried to sell me a special "discounted" service plan for something like an extra $1,695. When I said, "no" for the 3rd time, he muttered to himself, "no more money here." Something felt really wrong, but I stayed because I still really wanted the car. Finally, he gave me a paper document with all the numbers. I confirmed everything was exactly as agreed to and signed it. Then, he told me that it would take another 45 minutes for someone else to type up the final paperwork. Really? I mean it's not like they?re still using typewriters and carbon paper. Anyway, I told him I'd run some errands and be back to sign. Then, he asked to see the title for my trade-in. When I showed it to him, he tried to keep it, which felt more than a little creepy to me. He did give it back to me after I asked him for it though. But now I'm feeling tired, stressed and a little more than suspicious-but I still really loved that car. When I returned after the 45 minutes, he had the "final" paperwork ready for me to sign. Once I signed the odometer readings and several other documents, he gave me one last document, which listed all the numbers again. Luckily I rechecked them. The price for my trade-in was listed as $500 LESS than we had agreed to. Hmmm?it was correct on that first paper document he gave me? When I pointed it out, he apologized and printed out a revised document with the corrected price-within a few seconds. Wow, that was fast. I wonder why it took so long the first time around? Then I thought, was it all a ploy to throw me off guard and get me to overpay the dealership? Finally, I left the dealership in my new car 2 hours later from when I first arrived. My friends say the business manager kept me waiting way too long in an attempt to intimidate me. Even though I want to give him the benefit of a doubt, I still have a really bad feeling about the conspicuously bad way I was treated. It was just plain wrong. Lucky for me I caught the $500 discrepancy in time though. And, I didn't cave for the $1,695 "discounted" service plan. In retrospect, the extra $376 dealer administration fee was exorbitant. Later, I read online to ?run don?t walk out of any dealership? with such a high fee.? Their adjusted sale price for the new car and trade-in value for my car seemed o.k. though, based on the Kelley Blue Book. I wish I had purchased from another dealer. Another one had actually offered me similar pricing online, but I choice to go "local" for convenience. Later, that same dealer emailed me?one day too late?with an offer to waive their $274 dealer fee to close the deal. Anyway, Grappone?s business manager should stop all the games and be more respectful of people's time. There is no reason why he couldn't have had accurate paperwork ready for me to sign, before I arrived for my appointment. If he had, the transaction would have taken less than a hour, instead of 2 1/2.

July 29, 2013

We are very sorry that you had a negative experience while purchasing your Mazda from us. Even though we do our best to make sure every thing is accurate, we do make some mistakes. Thank you for pointing out those mistakes during your visit. Again we are very sorry that you had a negative experience. We do appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We will use this information to help improve future experiences for all of the Grappone guests.

Grappone Rocks!

by from Berlin, NH |

I bought a new Mazda3 from Grappone through the More Than Wheels program. The whole experience was wonderful. I was surprised by the friendliness of all the staff at Grappone, and their willingness to help me. I had to drive over two hours to get to the dealership, but it was worth it. I worked with Jen from Grappone, and she was very accommodating. I had heard horror stories from people who bought vehicles elsewhere, and my experience was so pleasant, that even though I have drive over 100 miles to get to Grappone, I'll go back when it's time for another new car!

July 2, 2013

Thank you for your kind words! We work hard to make sure every experience is the best at Grappone. It is truly great to hear that you made a 100 mile trip just for us! We hope you enjoy your new Mazda3 for the years to come! Thanks again for being a Grappone fan!

Best dealership ever.

by from Nashua, NH |

I enjoyed purchacing my new Mustang from Grappone Ford. I drove past 3 other Ford dealerships to get there and it was worth it. I don't think the word "No" is in there vocabulary.

May 15, 2013

Congratulations on your new Mustang! Thank you for the great feedback!

2013 Ford C-Max Hybrid SE - fantastic car & dealer

by from Chelmsford, MA |

I would like to say how impressed we were with the dealership and our buying experience at Grappone Ford in Bow, NH. We had spent over 5 months researching the new Ford C-Max Hybrid car, worked with 3 different dealerships, and even called Ford corporate twice with additional questions. We were working with two other dealerships, one even located 2 miles from our house, and are so happy that we found Grappone (located over 1 hour from our house). They were by far the most professional and knowledgeable staff we encountered. Our sales consultant, Jason Urban, was amazing. He was interested in trying to find us the car that fit our needs and negotiated with us in a very respectful manner. We did not feel pressured or hassled. He was a pleasure to work with and we've already told everyone about our fantastic experience at Grappone Ford. We were also thrilled that Robb, the Delivery Specialist, took one hour with us sitting in the car explaining the SYNC system, all the buttons and gadgets, and making sure we felt comfortable with everything. I can guarantee I would not have been able to figure anything out without his guidance. I drove off the lot able to use the SYNC system for my phone (called my husband, best friend, and my parents hands free on the drive home), the cruise control and the radio. I am also improving my braking efficiency and figuring out how I can drive more fuel efficiently. One of the other dealerships had no idea how to "SYNC my ride" and told me that they would not be able to give me a demonstration. Ford corporate even set up an appointment for me at my local Ford dealership for a demonstration, and when I got there they told me they did not have any such program and had no idea what I was talking about. Before finding Grappone, I was very frustrated with the other 2 Ford dealerships because I didn't understand the SYNC system and all the options. I truly didn't know all the amazing features the car had to offer. Hats off to Grappone for having the foresight to create the position of Delivery Specialist to cut through all the confusion for buyers regarding the tech options on the car. The SYNC system and infotainment options are numerous and impressive. We are thrilled with the great deal we got from Grappone Ford. On a separate note, we are thrilled with the C-Max Hybrid. There is some controversy on the actual mpgs that people are getting with the car. Consumer Reports came out with an analysis in Dec 2012 that said that the C-Max wasn?t getting the 47 mpgs across the board. We?ve had the car for 3 weeks and are averaging 48.3 mpgs and have at total of 1554 miles. Thank you Ford for making such a great car and thank you Grappone for making buying a Ford a great experience!

April 25, 2013

Congratulations on your C-Max! The SYNC system is a great feature when you know how to use it, we are glad that you are comfortable with that technology now. Thanks for the great feedback.

2013 Ford Focus SE

by from Hillsboro, NH |

This is the first car that I have purchased on my own and Jason Urban and Adam Green made it a wonderful experience. I am so happy with my purchase, it still doesn't even seem real. Like, hey I'm the owner of a brand new 2013 Ford Focus! I just hope that everyone else that buys a vehicle from Grappone Automotive Group, or even any other dealership, can feel the same way that I felt when I purchased my Ford Focus. The customer service here was fantastic! And they made me feel at ease about my purchase. Great dealership!

April 19, 2013

Congratulations on your Focus! We are glad that you are happy with your purchase. Thanks for the great review.

"SUPERB SERVICE"

by from Waltham, MA |

We experienced "Superb Customer Service" from The Grappone Ford Dealer in Bow, NH. We were interested in purchasing a new 2013 Ford 150. Our Salesman, Daniel Hughes, was well educated in the vehicle - he was polite; and, had an excellent personality, which put us at ease immediately. Upon purchasing the vehicle, we were helped by a team of associates, who educated us on the services that we will receive at The Grappone Dealership, as well as all of the options that are in the vehicle; and, how to operate them. In our many years of purchasing vehicles, we have never had such a wonderful experience. There is no question that we would recommend our Salesman, Daniel Hughes, and Grappone Ford, to everyone we talk with.

April 15, 2013

Thanks for the great review and recommendation! Congratulations on your F-150.