Alexander Nissan

10 Alexander Drive, Muncy, PA 17756

New 877-874-7553
Used 877-870-2330
Service 888-246-8454

We take the deals the other guys won't.

Still a satisfied customer

by from Trout Run, PA |

I just made my second purchase from Alexander Nissan. I knew I could count on them to give me great service and attention while making this important purchase. Jodi Ackerman and Rome Malizia didn't let me down. They worked hard to find me the perfect vehicle (a 2012 Chevy Equinox) with everything I wanted at a price I couldn't refuse. They made the process of buying a car painless and stress free! I will definitely be a life long customer. Thank you Jodi, Rome, and Alexander Nissan!!!

Super Decision

by from Jersey Shore, PA |

I bought a 2014 Ford Escape last year and really liked it; All but the gas mileage. I could never get it below 22 miles/gallon. Traveling was even worse. I was spending $100 a week in gas. That is only going from Jersey Shore to Williamsport once per week. I bought a new Rogue last Saturday. I haven't had to put gas in it yet and that is traveling to the mall once and Williamsport twice. Best decision ever. Everyone was wonderful!! Way to go Craig and Mike!

Josephine Cruz

by from Allenwood PA |

Ted Reich was informative, polite and accommodating. He made our car buying a very pleasant experience. We would recommend him and this dealership to our family and friends. Thank you for all your help!

Ginny L. Eck

by from Muncy, Pa. |

We had a very good experience. Ted Reich was a very good saleman. explained everything to us, and spent a lot of time with us.

Ford F250 Super Duty Lariat

by from Liberty, PA |

Alexander Nissan was very educated in helping me purchase my truck. They were very willing to address any questions and concerns we had in the purchase of my vehicle. Ted Reich worked with us every step of the way and I am very confident on the purchase I made with Ted. I love my truck!

SERVICE WORK - REPAIR

by from WILLIAMSPORT, PA. |

IN A NUTSHELL - TITAN TRUCK TRANSMISSION WOULD NOT FUNCTION IN 4 WHEEL..HAD AAA TAKE TRUCK TO YOUR SERVICE CENTER - CALLED AHEAD AND SPOKE TO TREVOR ..TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED..HE SAID HE WOULD CALL BACK - HE DID, TWICE...EXPLAINED THE PROBLEM IN DETAIL, TOLD ME THE PART WAS IN STOCK, GAVE ME A BALLPARK FIGURE OF THE COSTS AND HOW LONG IT WOULD TAKE...WHILE I WAS NERVOUS ABOUT THE PROBLEM THINKING I'M LOOKING AT A HEFTY TRANSMISSION..AND PROBABLY A BIT EXCITED - HE WORKED MY TRUCK IN AND MADE THE PROPER REPAIR AND I PICKED UP MY TRUCK AT 5PM THE SAME DAY..........NOW THAT IN MY BOOK IS OUTSTANDING ,,,,ATTA BOYS TO TREVOR AND THE ALEXANDER NISSAN SERVICE CENTER........FROM THE TIME MIKE SOLD ME BOTH THE VAN AND THIS TRUCK I'VE HAD NOTHING BUT GOOD EXPERIENCES DEALING WITH ALL OF YOU. THANKS AGAIN. HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL. GERRY AND DEBBIE EMIG

First Time Nissan Buyer

by from Frackville, PA |

I purchased my first nissan on 11-29-13. My salesman was Rome. This was my best experience as a car buyer that i have had to date. Rome was so courteous, attentive and willing to do whatever he needed to in order to make me feel comfortable. I asked numerous questions and Rome never once made me feel like I was bothering him. My entire experience was what buying a car should be about. Since i have had such a good experience, i will remain a Blaise Alexander customer and will pass my experience forward. Rome is a great representation of Blaise Alexander and the company truly makes you feel apart of the family.

First time Nissan buyer

by from Frackville, PA |

I was in back and forth contact with Rome who was incredibly kind, attentive and helpful. He truly made me feel at ease the entire time. He was willing to answer any questions and went above and beyond to make me comfortable. I was given an excellent deal on my Xterra. This was my first time Nissan buy and will not be my last. I will be a returning customer for Blaise Alexander and will share my experience with anyone who is looking to buy a car.

Vacation saver

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

My wife and experienced the misfortune of a breakdown in the area of Alexander Nissan. I am not a customer and did not have an appointment. When my vehicle was towed in, Dave Harkey and service writer Amber went well out of their way to accomodate is. They got my vehicle in immediately and provided me with a loaner vehicle that i proceeded to fill with all of our stuff and dogs. This saved our vacation. I am indebted to your dealership.

Buyers Beware!

by from Honesdale, Pa |

The truck Blaise Alexander Nissan sold to us was a lemon from the day we drove it off the lot. It was misrepresented with a faulty car fax which was pointed out to the dealership when I took the truck back to them a second time. When I pulled out my own Experian car report and pointed out their lies, that's when Blaise threw me out of his dealership. The truck's front end started leaking two days from time of purchase (less than 400 miles). The fact that they say they treat their customers "like family" is laughable at best.

Extremely helpful and friendly

by from Lewisburg, PA |

I have bad credit, but was in desperate need of a reliable vehicle. I went to Blaise Alexander Nissan and from the beginning they were so willing to help and answer any questions. I was early, so Bruce Kelly helped me even though he wasn't required to do so. Both Bruce and the financing department were able to work out a great deal, get me a decent amount of money on my trade, and help me leave in a nicer vehicle than I could have hoped for. I would definitely reccommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a new vehicle- especially if you have bad credit because they can help you!