DJ Auto Sales

Used 888-855-3121

Traditional Auto Sales In A Relaxed Environment

1964 Ford Galaxie 500XL we bought

by from Athens, Al |

We just purchased a 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 XL from Dave, Jason and their group of workers and we have never been treated better by any group of individuals anywhere. We came there almost completely unprepared to load this car in our cargo trailer and Dave and his staff jumped right in and did what was needed to make our 725 mile trip back to Alabama trouble free. We arrived safe and sound and car intact. I would like to thank everyone there for being themselves and using their knowledge to make our buying experience as easy as it could have possibly have been. John & Darlene Kleyer Athens, Al.

Great Experience. Highly Recommend.

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

I am thoroughly pleased with the service I received from DJ Auto Sales in Cedar Rapids, IA. I commute 60 miles per day and need a dependable SUV. I provided Jason with a list of the minimum features I wanted on the vehicle. He was able to locate a vehicle that had those features, plus several more. The vehicle was extremely clean and still had the factory warranty. When I picked up the SUV it was full of gas and clean on the inside and out. I was shown the features. The vehicle and service I received exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Jason and his team at DJ Auto Sales and will be purchasing my next vehicle from them as well.

Quick to respond

by from Chicago, IL |

Dave Jones was quick to respond to my request for information. Although I did not purchase a vehicle at this time I will certainly look at DJ Autos when I am ready to purchase.

Got the car of my dreams from D J Auto yesterday.

by from Jasper, Missouri |

I got my dream car yesterday from Dave Jones. One of the nicest guys you could ask for. Picked me up from airport. Saved me a large Taxi fare. Told me ever thing wrong with car. It was a 1964 Pontiac Bonniville 50 years old. I think this dealer is the best dealer I've ever had in my life and I'm 69 years old and have buy a lot of cars in my day. There good people to deal with.

DONT BUY HERE

by from CEDAR RAPIDS |

NOT GOOD PLACE TO BY A HOT ROD FROM , A GREAT PLACE NOT TO BY A CAR FROM . A LITTLE TO HIGH ON WORN OUT CARS ..

DJ Auto Sales responded to this review

July 19, 2013

Hello, Jason Jones here owner of DJ Auto. Could you explain to me why you had a negative experience and how are prices are too high and how my cars are worn out? I can't fix a problem until I know what it is. My cell phone number is 3192708590 please call me!

Mazda Miata MX5

by from Marion, IA |

I was looking for a sports car in good condition and reasonably priced. The Miata that DJ Auto had, ran well but the body did need some repairs for some rust. The sales person I worked with was friendly and low pressure.

Horrible experience

by from Marion, IA |

Went to trade in a vehicle on a vehicle I test drove and loved. Everything was a go until I got back to sign papers and was told that they no longer wanted to do the trade due to having "too many trucks" on the lot. This could have been stated before a test driving a vehicle. Poor customer service. Will never recommend the dealership.

EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!!!!

by from Sleepy Eye MN |

Everything went pefectly smooth. They held the truck on deposit for a week till I could make the 7 hour drive down there to test drive it. The truck was everything they said it was and more. I would highly recomend this dealer to anyone.

1996 Pontiac Firebird T/A

by from Des Moines, IA |

I have to highly recommend this dealership. I have a wonderful buying experience with them. I have able to communicate thru email about the car without being hassled by a phone call from a nosey saleperson. When I finally decided to test drive the car. I arrived 4 hours early and still the saleman was happy to see me. They warmed the car up for me. Show me in Firebird and gave me some helpful advice on the car. Overall experience was great.

Easy to work with, nice people!

by from Shellsburg, IA |

Good vehicles, priced right, and easy going, laid back people.