Smith Chevrolet-Cadillac

1215 Hwy 71 South, Fort Smith, AR 72901

New 888-251-2793
Used 877-801-3201
Service 866-652-7739

Smith Chevrolet-Cadillac - We will do Whatever it Takes for You!

Vehicle service

by from Barling, AR |

The best service in town

April 21, 2014

Thanks Alfred for the review!

new truck purchase

by from van Buren aren't |

Bought a new truck friendly and knowledgeable. This is my third vehicle from smiths and my daughter has also reciently purchased a vehicle from them also

Thank you Jim!

Five Star Service

by from Van Buren, Arkansas |

Our salesman ,Steven, was great. Friendly, honest & not pushy at all. Found our Altima in a specific color that was not on their lot & had it at the dealership for us to test drive and purchase the next day. Easy, fast & smooth transaction at a price that couldn't be beat by anyone else.

July 15, 2014

Mike - Thanks for the kind words!

Anita byrd

by from Fort smith |

Love the overall customer service . I have been dealing with Smith for around 15years And it's the only place I service and buy vehicles and they keep me satisfied.

Thank you Anita!

best service advisor

by from Fort Smith |

Mr. Orsbun is the the best and only service manager that I trust. He doesn't try to sell me any repairs or services that I don't need yet. I have trusted him for years.

June 29, 2014

Thanks Steph for that wonderful review!

2 new cars in 2 weeks

by from Greenwood, Arkansas |

The guys at Smith were great. I bought a new vehicle on a Saturday and then ended up back there 2 weeks later to buy my wife another new one. The Team was excellent and I will be looking forward to doing business with Ike and the Team for many years going forward.

June 28, 2014

Marcus - Thank you for your business!!! 2 times! And, we appreciate you taking the time out to submit a review on our behalf.

Great place to buy a car.

by from Little Rock, Arkansas |

I traveled from central Arkansas to Fort Smith to get the car listed on cars.com. It was exactly as advertised and the sales staff were the best. They were all very helpful and friendly. No high pressure or tricks. I feel like I got a great price on a great car. I would highly recommend this dealer for your used car needs.

June 28, 2014

Matt - We thank you for your business and taking the chance on a dealer outside of your market. We appreciate your kind words!

Best car dealer around

by from fort smith ,Arkansas |

After visting several automobile dealerships. I found one where they listen and are not pushy sales people, Susan Brown is a wonderful sales rep. she helped me find the perfect car, any questions I had she answered, they have great prices, lots of cars to choose from, and they was super fast at the paper work, if you need a New or Used car, Smith Chevrolet-Cadillic is best place!

June 11, 2014

Sherri - Thanks for your business with Smith and for that wonderful review on Smith Chevrolet's Susan Brown!

Great Dealer.

by from Fort Smith |

Just bought a new Silverado truck and I have other Chevrolet vehicles I have bought from them over several years and they have taken care them every time with no hassle.

May 21, 2014

Thanks Ralph for that wonderful review and thank you again for your repeated business over the years. Take Care.

Smith = awesomeness

by from Fort smith, AR |

I've bought from Smith before a few times over the years, both new and used - I feel like I have been treated fairly each time. I recently bought again for our youngest and the experience was the best I have ever had anywhere. It was a used Jeep but we feel so lucky to have gotten it thru Smith auto group. Steve Hatwig really looked out for us and jumped fast to help us when the right one came thru on a trade in. It had been about 5 years since I had bought at Smith and it's light years ahead of where they were...which wasn't bad at all, it's just great now. The whole process is super streamlined. When we buy from a dealer we have it serviced at that dealer....be it Honda, Toyota, or Ford or Chevy... And the service department at Smith was always great with our Tahoes - we bought 3 of them over the decades for my wife to haul everyone around -- before the kids started driving. Smith service dept. always took care of us well.

May 14, 2014

Thanks for the great review and for your business! Our service department now services all makes and models, so be sure and bring your Jeep to us for regular maintenance. Take Care!

Heath Carr

by from Alma, AR |

Had a great experience. By far, the best vehicle shopping experience I have ever had. Steve Hatwig took great care of us. I am coming back next week to buy a truck!

May 14, 2014

Heath - Thanks for your business and for the great review!