Toyota of Rockwall

1250 E I-30, Rockwall, TX 75087

New 888-719-0680
Used 888-463-1877
Service 888-614-8571

1st LEED GOLD Certified Green Automobile Dealership in the world by the U.S. Green Building Council!

pleasant surprise

by from dallas tx |

Came here looking for an internet used Corolla. Bayron Posas, the salesman, was very professional, knowledgable, and patient. He worked the numbers for the used car, then segued very helpfully into the topic of considering a brand new one. With his insight and empathy it turned out that a new one made good sense financially so I bought a new 2013 Corolla from him. This seems like a reputable dealer (don't see those 2 words in the same sentence often) and will be my first contact for my future car-buying needs. Ask for Bayron and you will be treated right.

Toyota of Rockwall responded to this review

October 15, 2012

Thank you so much for the feedback on your purchase experience here at Toyota of Rockwall. We really appreciate you coming to our dealership for your auto purchase. We'll let Bayron know about your words of praise. We're happy to have you in the Toyota of Rockwall family and hope to see you again. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. Thanks again!

Amazing experience!

by from Rockwall Tx |

I looked at many dealerships but when I arrived at toyota and was met by the salesman Dave I was blown away! He was very patient and kind and went out of his way to help my husband and I find the right car for us. The entire staff was helpfull and it made my first car buying experience a delight. I was so thrilled to drive away in my new car I couldnt have been happier with the experience

Good Overall

by from Royse City Texas |

Overall, I had a pretty good experience here. I was in and out pretty quickly, I had my (2) grand children with me and they were entertained in the play room and with the snacks that they provided for their guest. I would go back there again.

service work

by from mesquite texas |

i drove out to rockwall from mesquite tx. i wanted to get a quote to replace my tires and inspection on my 2011 rav4 . the service rep i spoke to was named justin h. he told me he did not have the tires i wanted and he could order them and call me when received and set up an appointment. well much to my amazement he returned my call and said the tires were received and we could set an appointment for saturday the 21st . so saturday arrived and i drove to the dealership and justin was there to greet me as he said then he wrote my service invoice up and said it would be several hours to do all the exrra work i had added on with the tires to be replaced. well to my amazement justin offered to have a driver of the company drive me and my girlfriend back to our house in mesquite and call me and pick me back up after the work was done. wow what service i completely shocked and the price was even lower than what i thought it would be. i am blown away with such a job toyota of rockwall did for me today and his manager to which i spoke to also was great also . really i dont know what water these folks are drinking but i do think all businesses should follow these peoples lead. i have dealt with rockwall toyota before to change the oil and filter in the years past on my cars but now i do have a respect for this dealership that i just wanted to let the folks know about them or maybe i should keep a good thing quite and keep it to myself "just kidding" but really if you want good service and a person who keeps his word ask for justin h. even if you have to wait in line believe me it will be worth it. if there was a gold medal to be given for a great company a great manager and a super nice service writer "justin h. well justin would receive it. again great work justin you did your company good. mike salmon mesquite texas.

Pre owned

by from The Woodlands, Texas |

Asked for information on 2005 T-Bird offered on Cars. com. Dealership personal respond by email and phone within 30 minutes. Dealership Manager informed me that used 2005 T Bird with 2500 miles had been sold and delivered last night.

Worst dealership I have ever been to

by from Rockwall texas |

I bought a used toyota celica from the dealership and the day I brought it home the power door locks did not work. I brought the car back and told them if they could fix it and the sales manager said he would not replace them just try to rebuild them and if they worked good if they did not I would be out of luck. I spent 5 hours waiting for them to tell me that the process would take the entire day. The sales manager then asked if I could call someone to pick me up but I told him I didnt have no one to pick me up. The sales manager then refused to give me a loaner car he would have rather have me get picked up or pay for one. Overall I wish I would have never set foot at the dealership

I am enjoying my new Corolla 2014!!

by from Midland, tx |

I would like to tell you about how was the process to buy my new vehicle. Toyota and Honda are my favorite brands because of their reliability. After Corolla 2014 broght out to the market I decided it was the right car for me. I am in love with the red barcelona corolla 2014, and its white interior. Moreover I wanted to customized with leather seats. After to look in several dealers thought internet, George Lawton, from Toyota of Rockwall, he contacted me, and he helped me to find the car which I was looking for. The best part was the price, he gave me the best price among other dealers. I had to travel to Dallas to get my new car and Byron Posas was the person who helped me to finish the process. They provided me a courtesy car during the time they took to finish to custumized my vehicle. I think it was the best deal I have done before. I really enjoy the way how they treated me. I recommend this dealer.They help you to get wht you really want.

GEAT BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Dallas Tx |

Best car buying experience ever. No car games. Was very respectful of my time and the whole process was very transparent. Highly recommend this dealership.

Looking forward to this new relationship!

by from Dallas, Texas |

After researching my options, this was the second dealership that I visited today. Everyone involved in my transaction were professional, personable and very quick. I test drove and left with my new, previously loved, vehicle in under 3 hours. The car is perfect and exactly what I wanted. I am thrilled and I am looking forward to a very long relationship from regular maintenance to future purchases! Thank you to everyone who brought it all together, especially Brian and Gabriel. It was a very fun day!! I am sure they miss me already!

New Car Purchase

by from IRVING TEXAS |

I am telling from the bottom of my heart, i pretty much talk several sales person from all over the DFW area but only one person i see a quality customer service skill that person is from Toyota of rockwall and his name is none other than Mr Daniel Benson, Please ask for him, he is very starigh forward and tell you everything in front.

There's No Such Thing as Free

by from Lavon, TX |

No issues purchasing the vehicle, but both times I brought my car in for "warranty maintenance", they discovered a nail in the sidewall of one of my tires. What are the odds?? To make matters worse, they had no tires in stock. Not to worry, they would put the temp tire on and I could come back in 3 days when the tires were due to be delivered. Works for me -- then I can replace the spare tire as well! I have a 2012 Camry, that's a pretty popular vehicle for the dealership to "run out of tires". Lucky for me, I found a new dealership close to where I work. They have a ton of Camry's on the lot and spare parts to go with them!!! They took me without an appointment and even agreed to take over the future maintenance of my Camry. I did however waste over half my day thanks to TOR's bafoonery.