Toyota of Rockwall

1250 E I-30, Rockwall, TX 75087

New 888-719-0680
Used 888-463-1877
Service 888-614-8571

1st LEED GOLD Certified Green Automobile Dealership in the world by the U.S. Green Building Council!

pleasant surprise

by from dallas tx |

Came here looking for an internet used Corolla. Bayron Posas, the salesman, was very professional, knowledgable, and patient. He worked the numbers for the used car, then segued very helpfully into the topic of considering a brand new one. With his insight and empathy it turned out that a new one made good sense financially so I bought a new 2013 Corolla from him. This seems like a reputable dealer (don't see those 2 words in the same sentence often) and will be my first contact for my future car-buying needs. Ask for Bayron and you will be treated right.

Toyota of Rockwall responded to this review

October 15, 2012

Thank you so much for the feedback on your purchase experience here at Toyota of Rockwall. We really appreciate you coming to our dealership for your auto purchase. We'll let Bayron know about your words of praise. We're happy to have you in the Toyota of Rockwall family and hope to see you again. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. Thanks again!

Worst dealership I have ever been to

by from Rockwall texas |

I bought a used toyota celica from the dealership and the day I brought it home the power door locks did not work. I brought the car back and told them if they could fix it and the sales manager said he would not replace them just try to rebuild them and if they worked good if they did not I would be out of luck. I spent 5 hours waiting for them to tell me that the process would take the entire day. The sales manager then asked if I could call someone to pick me up but I told him I didnt have no one to pick me up. The sales manager then refused to give me a loaner car he would have rather have me get picked up or pay for one. Overall I wish I would have never set foot at the dealership

I am enjoying my new Corolla 2014!!

by from Midland, tx |

I would like to tell you about how was the process to buy my new vehicle. Toyota and Honda are my favorite brands because of their reliability. After Corolla 2014 broght out to the market I decided it was the right car for me. I am in love with the red barcelona corolla 2014, and its white interior. Moreover I wanted to customized with leather seats. After to look in several dealers thought internet, George Lawton, from Toyota of Rockwall, he contacted me, and he helped me to find the car which I was looking for. The best part was the price, he gave me the best price among other dealers. I had to travel to Dallas to get my new car and Byron Posas was the person who helped me to finish the process. They provided me a courtesy car during the time they took to finish to custumized my vehicle. I think it was the best deal I have done before. I really enjoy the way how they treated me. I recommend this dealer.They help you to get wht you really want.

GEAT BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Dallas Tx |

Best car buying experience ever. No car games. Was very respectful of my time and the whole process was very transparent. Highly recommend this dealership.

Looking forward to this new relationship!

by from Dallas, Texas |

After researching my options, this was the second dealership that I visited today. Everyone involved in my transaction were professional, personable and very quick. I test drove and left with my new, previously loved, vehicle in under 3 hours. The car is perfect and exactly what I wanted. I am thrilled and I am looking forward to a very long relationship from regular maintenance to future purchases! Thank you to everyone who brought it all together, especially Brian and Gabriel. It was a very fun day!! I am sure they miss me already!

New Car Purchase

by from IRVING TEXAS |

I am telling from the bottom of my heart, i pretty much talk several sales person from all over the DFW area but only one person i see a quality customer service skill that person is from Toyota of rockwall and his name is none other than Mr Daniel Benson, Please ask for him, he is very starigh forward and tell you everything in front.

There's No Such Thing as Free

by from Lavon, TX |

No issues purchasing the vehicle, but both times I brought my car in for "warranty maintenance", they discovered a nail in the sidewall of one of my tires. What are the odds?? To make matters worse, they had no tires in stock. Not to worry, they would put the temp tire on and I could come back in 3 days when the tires were due to be delivered. Works for me -- then I can replace the spare tire as well! I have a 2012 Camry, that's a pretty popular vehicle for the dealership to "run out of tires". Lucky for me, I found a new dealership close to where I work. They have a ton of Camry's on the lot and spare parts to go with them!!! They took me without an appointment and even agreed to take over the future maintenance of my Camry. I did however waste over half my day thanks to TOR's bafoonery.

would never buy another car from here

by from Garland Tx |

this company lied, mislead, misrepresented, took my money, sad part, i was a returning customer and they screwed me with the return of my first car and buying a second one. Their owner Steve Jackson must not care how his business is ran because he doesn't return calls, their GM Jason Ortgies is the same way, he will eventually get around to it after making several calls to him or sending email. Jason said they would take care of the bill received on the lease from the first car and still i receive bills, called Jason and no return calls. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Botched Sale

by from Dallas, tx |

I had purchased a vehicle at Toyota of Rockwall in 2012 and was generally impressed with the transaction and really liked the salesperson i dealt with, so, when I began to look for another new vehicle I gravitated back there, after countless phone converstions, emails and a test drive and three visits to the dealership I deceided to make the purchase. I had inquired with several other Toyota dealers about Tacoma's on thier lots and actually had several of them beat Toyota of Rockwall's deal, but I felt comfortable with T of R and they were close, I stopped by the dealership on a Thursday to go ahead and pre-qualify the credit and set up an appt for Saturday to make it happen, It was at this point that I discovered that they had prepared a deal on the wrong vehicle, in fact the trucks were identical except for chrome tube steps, I was ok with that so long as the deal didn't change, well it did! They asked me for 5.00 more a month to get the truck with the running boards, when I declined they immediately said they would honor the original deal. I was irritated by the attempt to add 5.00 a month to my payment, it wasn't the money, it was the principal, I chose to purchase elswhere and I am so glad I did. They beat Tof R's deal big time and saved me an additional 25.00 a month on my payment on a truck with a 900.00 higher sticker price. My advice is use the internet and search for the vehicle you want and work the best deal. You'll be surprised how much you can get them to come down on the price.

Not what you would expect from a car dealer

by from Dallas, Texas |

Me and my boyfriend were looking to replace both of our vehicles, my 07 Volvo XC90 and his 05 Camry, we did some researching and shopping around and determined that the 2012 Toyota Camry was the best option for us. I contacted the dealership via the Internet and got a very good price from Bayron and George. When we finally decided to visit the dealership, we were very surprised of how nice the facility looks, every body was friendly and courteous and we did not have to spend our entire Saturday at a car dealership. We bought both of our cars from Toyota of Rockwall last December and got a great deal without having to go through the typical car sales experience. These folks are different. If you live in the DFW and are looking for a vehicle, definitely give them a shot.

Exceptional Experience at Toyota of Rockwall

by from Dallas, Tx |

I live in Dallas and bought a car in Rockwall because a friend of mine had told me what a great experience she had there. It only took me 20 minutes to drive from North Dallas, and it was well worth the drive. From the moment I called in and spoke with my salesperson Andy I felt very comfortable and could tell he wanted to help me out. He listened to what I wanted in a car, and didn't try to sell me something that didn't interest me. Even more impressive, when I told him what my budget was for the car he helped me to buy the car I wanted for $50 a month less than what I had told him I could pay. That's a lot of extra money for me! The finance manager Jake was extremely nice too. I didn't experience the typical pushy sales process that I have at car dealerships. Everyone listened to me and what I wanted and could afford and they helped me to buy a car that was under the budget I had set forth. That shoes me they truly care about the customer. Two days after I bought the car, I noticed I had forgotten my garage door opener in the old VW I traded in. I called Andy and he had it delivered to my house. Great customer service and a very nice, green facility. That's enough for me in itself. Even the receptionist is extremely friendly at the front desk. I love this dealership and will recommend it to all of my friends and family.