Inver Grove Honda

Service 888-219-2842

Building our Business one customer at a Time

Absolutely wonderful service!

by from Mankato, MN |

I had such a wonderful experience here. The staff was extremely kind and accommodating. They found me great deals and walked me through several options when purchasing. They also have a great selection of cars at very reasonable prices. I highly recommend this dealership!

Great car buying experience!

by from Saint Paul, MN |

Came in with the wife looking for a new car. The model we came to see was being sold as we got there, BUT we decided to look around anyway, and Jason P (P for Paciorek) showed us around some different models. We ended up with a car much better suited to our Two Dog Having lifestyle, with a much more manageable (and easy to understand) payment plan, all explained in amazing detail by Jason who is an expert at breaking down the clustercuss that leasing a car can be. 5 Stars!

Exceeds Expectations

by from Eagan, MN |

Really had a good experience buying my first car (2015 Honda Civic EX-L) here. Emily Ervin and Bryan did a fantastic job at finding the best deal for me. They have exceeded my expectations. Good Job!

Friendly and excellent service

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Bought a Honda Civic. They were helpful from the beginning to the end. Very good customer service and always replied my emails promptly.

Great buying experience

by from Belle Plaine, MN |

We had a great experience working with Evelyn Wood to purchase a used 2010 Pilot. Evelyn was great. She was very flexible and patient with our busy, ever-changing schedule during the entire process. She was professional yet personal and pleasant to work with. The entire staff we dealt with made the experience go smoothly. We are enjoying the vehicle and will look to Inver Grove Honda in the future.

Awesome Dealership and staff

by from Marshall Mn |

I was very impressed with your dealership. Very clean and very friendly atmosphere. Jamie Letcher is a great sales person who is focussed on meeting the needs of his customers. He does a great job of making sure what vehicle is suited best for you. I would highly recommend him.

Leasing a new car

by from Woodbury, MN |

Mike Gonsior is a great person to work with. He's down to earth and honest. Really enjoyed working with him.

Great experience

by from Mounds View, MN |

I bought Honda CR-V yesterday and it was great experience. In fact, one person made this a excellent experience. And that was Brian. I am happy for doing business with Inver Grove Honda.

Great customer service

by from Inver Grove Heights |

I am very sastified with the great service that I got from Inver Grove Honda, especially from Emily Ervin when I purchased the new CRV. Highly recommended.

Great Internet Sales Staff!

by from St Paul, MN |

I had an extremely pleasant and comfortable buying experience working with Emily in the internet sales department. So happy this option was available as I am not comfortable having to deal with visiting dealers to view and discuss car buying options. Will highly recommend Emily for her professionalism and quick communication (always positive) while deciding on my new car.

Great Experience and Customer Service

by from Saint Paul, MN |

I want to thank Invergrove Honda and Moe Mahmoud for making my 2014 year with the new Honda Pilot 2015! :) He helped me and my family well and we appreciate everything he and the dealership did for us.