Inver Grove Honda

4625 S Robert Trail, Inver Grove Heights, MN 55077

ASBSOLUTELY WORST dealer, by far.

by from Rochester, MN |

We stopped by to see and test drive a car that their website shows they have in the inventory. They were busy because it was Saturday, understandably. However, we've been kept waiting while sales folks appeared to be available and were chatting around casually. I had to go to the secretary a few times to request some attention. Finally, they send us a salesman (named Al) who denied that they have the vehicle in stock (he said it was sold a couple of days ago), he also claimed that there were no other similar vehicle either. As we were walking out the door we saw the car parked literally in front of the door (yes, still available and there were plenty of similar vehicles available too). We went back to talk to the guy but he wasn't available, after another round of waiting we were given another salesman who appeared to be in a hurry and was in no mood to answer questions. He hurried through his speeches about the basics of the car and when we asked for a test drive he went in send us, yet, a 3rd guy who's apparently a new employee and has absolutely no clue about the vehicle or the line. I understand the dealership being busy (no different than the other dealers we visited in the area on the same day) but it was very disappointing not to be able to meet a single salesperson (out of 3) who is knowledgeable. More importantly, it was very disturbing to not find a single staff who remotely seemed to care. They seem way too busy to care for a stupid customer like me. I hope my experience was an exception but I will gladly recommend this dealership to all my enemies. Absolutely terrible experience.

Got a great used car

by from south st paul, mn |

I walked into the dealership and Evelyn Wood greeted me. The whole process went great and she was able to help me fiance a car that I really liked. I am very glad that I stopped in and I am very happy with my new car.

Great service and helped me out when I needed it

by from West St paul, mn |

Evelyn Wood greeted me and helped me with a used car purchase. The whole process was easy and straight forward. I will definitely come back! :) I am really happy with the car and the deal that we made.

Great Experience

by from Maplewood |

I'm not much for buying new cars, but Inver Grove Honda makes it appealing. My thanks to Kari Skarman in Internet services and Julye Davidson in Sales who made the entire process speedy and hassle-free. From the beginning, their offered price was reasonable and never changed...no last minute add-ons, unnecessary extras, or surprises. Their efforts to get my vehicle from another dealer went above and beyond. Taking delivery was about a 1.5 hour process, reasonable given the standard paperwork, car checkout, and obligatory sales pitch for aftermarket corrosion care & treatment packages. Financing was smooth and quick with a pre-approved dealer check. Honda financing usually offers some good deals as well, so check them out too before you finalize. Overall, they exceeded my expectations, and I would recommend Inver Grove Honda for sales or service (we take our other Hondas there for MX).

Great Dealership and Friendly Staff

by from Rosemount, MN |

Today we just purchased our third vehicle from Evelyn Wood at Inver Grove Honda. Two of them were purchased in the past 6 months. Evelyn has made the buying experience a real pleasure. Her product knowledge and friendly smile makes a person look forward to their next car purchase. Actually, the entire staff at Inver Grove Honda is a pleasure to deal with.

Fun and joyful day at Inver Grove Honda...

by from Sault Sainte Marie, Mich. |

I was on my way "home" (daughter's) in St. Paul Park when I noticed the Inver Grove Honda dealership on my right. Somehow my Hyundai made an immediate turn into the dealership where I parked my car and began to take a look around at what was available, hoping to not be noticed as I had another car in mind to purchase and was somewhat committed to that dealership. I realize now that I wasn't fully convinced that I should buy the other vehicle. John McCormick met me in the parking lot and after a few minutes it began to rain out, first slowly and then a real downpour. I listened to what John had to say and half-heartedly told him to get into my back seat as he was getting wetter by the minute in that Minnesota rain. Long story short, after a short try out on the Honda Civic that I purchased I couldn't be happier. I averaged around 40 miles per gallon on my road trip back to Michigan and even patted the car a few times in loving fashion as it's new owner. I enjoyed my time with John and would recommend him to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. I am so very glad, as I told him, that he stopped me that day in my very wet tracks. Thanks John and IGH!

Honda Odyssey EX-L

by from Hastings, MN |

Experience was pleasant. Would probably return. There were a few "hiccups" along the way but everything worked out. Initially went to trade my 2009 minivan and buy something used with lower miles. After road testing several used Honda Odysseys, the best deal was to trade and lease a new Honda Odyssey. Not a lot of bickering needed to get a fair price. The trade in value given for my old van was a little questionable-I was told there were "transmission problems" at 138,000 miles and they would have to sell the car at auction. Regular servicing at my old dealer (VW) had never revealed any issues and I had just had my van in the week before. However, I was really ready to get rid of my high milage van and there were a few 'cosmetic issues' that needed addressing so I proceeded with the deal. The price was fair and Evelyn Wood was great. After my new van arrived, I discovered that there were several grease marks on the ceiling, gouges in the rear cup holders , a long scratch mark down the back interior under the cup holders, and a nick in the leather on the steering wheel, all very upsetting since this was supposedly a brand new car. Both Evelyn and the manager, Mike, assured me they would "make it right" which they did, even providing a car for me to drive while the van was being "fixed". Much to my surprise, it looked perfect when I picked my van up. I felt the experience was fine. There were a couple of errors on the leasing contract I signed unbeknownst to me (wrong 1st payment date and wrong vin number) but the Honda Corporation identified these after the purchase and everything was corrected. All in all, a pretty good experience. Evelyn Wood was great to work with, patient, real. Love the new van (have owned other Honda Odysseys), glad I went back to a Honda van.

EXCELLENT

by from Cottage Grove, MN |

Collette Koskinen is one of the best salespeople I have worked with in my 60+ years. I am very happy with my new Civic EX,Collette and the whole dealership.

Car Salesman

by from mendota heightd, MN |

Shopping for a vehicle. Ask for Jason P. Jason will not only sell you a car. He will make sure you are happy down the road with your purchase. Thanks, Jason

Dont by a vehicle from here

by from Inver Grove Honda ~ MN |

I recently purchased a Used vehicle. Every week I found issues. I did not go with the warranty, I had faith. I believe Inver Grove Honda provides poor inspections, on their vehicles. Never would I RETURN.

Inver Grove Honda responded to this review

March 3, 2014

Martin, I appreciate your response, and would like to correct the situation. We make every effort to thoroughly inspect our vehicles, in fact to get on Cars.com Only Honda Certified Vehicles are listed. These vehicles carry a Honda Certified Warranty That is part of our extensive certification process. I would like to help you, please Contact me directly at drikess@invergrovehonda.com so I can address your concerns As soon as possible.