Inver Grove Honda

Service 888-219-2842

Building our Business one customer at a Time

Wow!!!

by from Minneapolis |

Great service and selection. I bought my vehicle from Julie Petersen and she made everything simple and painless!

Leasing a new car

by from Woodbury, MN |

Mike Gonsior is a great person to work with. He's down to earth and honest. Really enjoyed working with him.

Great experience

by from Mounds View, MN |

I bought Honda CR-V yesterday and it was great experience. In fact, one person made this a excellent experience. And that was Brian. I am happy for doing business with Inver Grove Honda.

Great customer service

by from Inver Grove Heights |

I am very sastified with the great service that I got from Inver Grove Honda, especially from Emily Ervin when I purchased the new CRV. Highly recommended.

Great Internet Sales Staff!

by from St Paul, MN |

I had an extremely pleasant and comfortable buying experience working with Emily in the internet sales department. So happy this option was available as I am not comfortable having to deal with visiting dealers to view and discuss car buying options. Will highly recommend Emily for her professionalism and quick communication (always positive) while deciding on my new car.

Great Experience and Customer Service

by from Saint Paul, MN |

I want to thank Invergrove Honda and Moe Mahmoud for making my 2014 year with the new Honda Pilot 2015! :) He helped me and my family well and we appreciate everything he and the dealership did for us.

Fast and Easy process start to finish

by from Eau Claire, WI |

I put an inquiry in online for a Honda Civic I was interested in. I got an e-mail and telephone call within 10 minutes responding to my inquiry. They ran me through the numbers and said I would be there the next day to check it out. They reserved the car/color I wanted (thanks Jamie and Emily) and had it ready to test drive right away. After the test drive we went through the paperwork in a breeze. Finance adviser Brian helped me get a more affordable monthly rate which was great. I sat a brief hour in their nice waiting room, waiting for my remote start to be installed and then I was on the road! Love the new Civic and the customer assistance I received throughout the process from all the Honda employees.

Great experience!

by from Rosemount, MN |

I recommend Inver Grove Honda to anyone car shopping! I was just browsing through the lot when I was offered assistance by a gentleman named Moe M. He was very honest, informative and extremely helpful. I didn't buy a car that day, but I know where to go when I am ready to buy. If you're looking for a new or used car or truck I strongly recommend stopping by the Honda lot and asking for Moe!

Excellent customer service!

by from Rosemount |

Great Experience

by from St. Paul MN |

I knew what I wanted and I didn't want to waste alot of everyone time. Jamie helped me out with everything, got me on my way but made sure to show me all the details I needed to know about my beautiful new Honda CVR. I had to bring it back in to get my "Mn Package" in the service department, they had my vehicle ready before the time it was promised and looking wonderful. (the rental car they gave me while I had my car in the shop was also wonderful) I would recommend IG Honda and Jamie to anyone! Thanks for everything Inver Grove Honda

ASBSOLUTELY WORST dealer, by far.

by from Rochester, MN |

We stopped by to see and test drive a car that their website shows they have in the inventory. They were busy because it was Saturday, understandably. However, we've been kept waiting while sales folks appeared to be available and were chatting around casually. I had to go to the secretary a few times to request some attention. Finally, they send us a salesman (named Al) who denied that they have the vehicle in stock (he said it was sold a couple of days ago), he also claimed that there were no other similar vehicle either. As we were walking out the door we saw the car parked literally in front of the door (yes, still available and there were plenty of similar vehicles available too). We went back to talk to the guy but he wasn't available, after another round of waiting we were given another salesman who appeared to be in a hurry and was in no mood to answer questions. He hurried through his speeches about the basics of the car and when we asked for a test drive he went in send us, yet, a 3rd guy who's apparently a new employee and has absolutely no clue about the vehicle or the line. I understand the dealership being busy (no different than the other dealers we visited in the area on the same day) but it was very disappointing not to be able to meet a single salesperson (out of 3) who is knowledgeable. More importantly, it was very disturbing to not find a single staff who remotely seemed to care. They seem way too busy to care for a stupid customer like me. I hope my experience was an exception but I will gladly recommend this dealership to all my enemies. Absolutely terrible experience.