smart center Lynnfield

(3.7) 3 Reviews

385 Broadway, Lynnfield, MA 01940

Excellent Experience

by from Lowell, MA |

I visited to get my Smart serviced a couple weeks ago. I was not planning to get a new car, but I inquired about the electric Smarts, wanted to take a test drive. Dan Fava was a incredibly knowledgeable about the trim levels of the Smart Electric Drive, the way they function, and partnered with the appropriate department to get the details on what it would cost me if I traded in my old gas-powered Smart. Dan was very straightforward and was considerate of my time, concerns about additional costs, and provided me with all the details of the Mor-EV Rebate Massachusetts offer to electric and hybrid vehicle drivers. He gave insight on his personal experience with the same car, and made me feel like my spontaneous car purchase was the right thing to go forth with. I work at the one of the greatest retail stores in the world and we are known for our superb customer experience. Every time I am out shopping around, I compare various retail experiences to ours. Smart Center of Lynnfield provided a terrific experience just as we do, and that?s not something I come across often. It's been two weeks since I got the car, and I am still more than enthused about my sales experience there.

smart center Lynnfield responded to this review

October 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your encouraging words and kind recommendation of Dan. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving your automotive needs for many more years to come! Sincerely, Paul McDaniels General Manager

Great Experience

by from Billerica, MA |

Dan Fava was an kind, personable, knowledgable, and very helpful professional. I hope I get the chance to work with him again.

No Help

by from Norway Me. |

I received a couple of emails telling me I would be contacted by phone. It never happen. I just got general hype about the dealership and nothing about stock or price.

smart center Lynnfield responded to this review

August 14, 2015

Hi NorthPonder from Norway, Maine, smart Center of Lynnfield is under new management since you contacted us 4 years ago. I apologize that you were not responded to back then, but we'd love the chance to show you the all-new redesigned smart car coming out in the fall of 2015. We gladly deliver to Maine and throughout New England. If I can be of any assistance, please call and ask for me directly. Sincerely, Dan Fava. smart Brand Manager. smart Center of Lynnfield, MA.