Ray Catena Motorcars, An Authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealer

910 U.S. 1, Edison, NJ 08817

Ray Catena Mercedes-Benz, Edison NJ

by from New York, NY |

First class, professional operation. Painless, zero-stress transaction. The dealership is elegant, very well stocked and everyone I encountered (especially my sales representative Allyson) was experienced and gracious. A very polished establishment!

My new GLE

by from Staten Island, NY |

Grigory Rozenfeld and Ray Catena Mercedes were truly exceptional! Grigory helped us with his patience, care, and concern to make the decision to buy a car we are now so very happy with. He took the time to answer all our questions, show us our options, and highlight opportunities. The financial side of the experience was pleasant and met our needs. We each shared some personal stories and the personalized buying experience was our best yet. We are so thankful for the service and treatment we received at Ray Catena and from Grigory, and recommend them to anyone planning to buy a car.

Fantasticexperance of MB CLA 250 2015 Model

by from Staten Island |

In the labor day weekend, I just randomly stepped into Ray Catena Mercedes, I felt that I needed a new car, but I still swung between few brands. Until the professional sales representative Tom Cola introduced me to the lovely CLA250, I knew that it was MY CAR. Tom provided very professional service and process. I am very satisfied with my new car, including the price. Tom is a great person whom I like to deal with. Thank you.

Tom Cola Sales Rep

by from Ledgewood, NJ |

My wife and I saw a car she liked. Met with Tom Cola. He went above and beyond to get us the perfect price within our budget. He was very genuine and took our budget into consideration and fought to get our perfect price. Highly recommended and would recommend him to friends and family!

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER

by from EDISON, NJ |

MY SALES REP WAS TOM COLA AND HE TRULY WAS THE BEST SALES REP I HAVE EVER MET. HE WAS KIND HEARTED AND TRULY WORKED HARD TO GET OUR DEAL AND THE CAR THAT I WANTED. HE CONTACTED US RIGHT AWAY AND KEPT IN TOUCH TO MAKE SURE THAT WE GOT WHAT WE WANTED. HE WORKED SO HARD NONSTOP TO GET OUR DEAL. I REALLY THOUGHT I WOULD NOT GET MY CAR AND DEAL, BUT TOM MADE IT HAPPEN AND I WAS TRULY HAPPY. HE IS SUCH A SWEETHEART AND MAKES SURE EVERYTHING IS DONE TIMELY AND WAS SO CARING THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS CONSIDERING I AM PREGNANT. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE. IF YOU WANT YOUR CAR WITH YOUR DEAL, HE SURELY WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN AND WILL NOT GIVE UP!

Great Experience

by from Spotswood NJ |

I recently had the pleasure of purchasing a car from Allyson Gutman, a highly qualified salesperson at Ray Catena Mercedes. Allsyon was very knowledgeable, patient and helpful. She made the car buying process something its never been before - enjoyable. We purchased a great car at a great price. Best car buying experience ever..!!!

Best Dealer!

by from Edison, NJ |

Service was very friendly very helpful and nice, helped me through the entire process no pressure to buy

Slk250

by from Staten Island |

This showroom has a very "welcoming feel". When we went to visit and just look at some cars we were introduced to Anthony Marino, our salesman. We sat and spoke about my needs and not sure whether to buy out the car I was leasing. Anthony pointed out the pros and cons. He then showed me the new cars and before you knew it, I fell in love with the SLK250 convertible again. I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to make a decision that day and there was no pressure to do so. But he gave us time to think and talk it over. We met with his manager and, again, no pressure. After making us a great lease price and informing us all about Ray Catena, we knew the right thing to do! Knowing that we have a great dealership behind us, we knew our decision was the right one!

Could not ask for a better experience!

by from Milltown, NJ |

After having a bad experience at another dealership, I was directed by my mechanic to Ray Catena. And I could not be happier! My salesman (John L) was top notch, the manager was extremely helpful, and the atmosphere of the dealership is second to none. I will definitely be a return customer to Ray Catena!

Another 5 star experience with Ray Catena Edison

by from Lambertville, NJ |

I recently purchased a certified pre-owned CLK convertible and couldn't be happier. The buying process was stress and hassle free. My agent (JLV, Jr) was professional, caring and worked hard to make the deal happen. I look forward to my relationship with such a quality dealership.