Ray Catena Motorcars, An Authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealer

910 U.S. 1, Edison, NJ 08817

Could not ask for a better experience!

by from Milltown, NJ |

After having a bad experience at another dealership, I was directed by my mechanic to Ray Catena. And I could not be happier! My salesman (John L) was top notch, the manager was extremely helpful, and the atmosphere of the dealership is second to none. I will definitely be a return customer to Ray Catena!

Another 5 star experience with Ray Catena Edison

by from Lambertville, NJ |

I recently purchased a certified pre-owned CLK convertible and couldn't be happier. The buying process was stress and hassle free. My agent (JLV, Jr) was professional, caring and worked hard to make the deal happen. I look forward to my relationship with such a quality dealership.

He listened and we ended up buying.

by from Highland Park, NJ |

We harassed John L. multiple times before buying. He was what we all hope for when negotiating with a dealer, informed, thorough and patient. We asked for a test drive at closing time and he didn't miss a beat as he rearranged the already parked cars. He was a pleasure to deal with and a fine representative of the Ray Catena dealership.

R.Mendez my first benz

by from Easton PA |

Awesome experience. I have never had a car shopping experience as great as I had at Ray Catena.Everyone was very helpfull.I will probably never buy any other vehicle that is not a Mercedes Benz. The car is great.

Great Service, friendly and very professional

by from West Orange NJ |

Excellent service - freindly and professional. I am very pleased with the service.

purchase of our 2010 E350 Mercedes

by from Woodbridge ,N.J |

Went to look at the new cl class, i was approached by Alan Freidman a sales man at ray catina of edison. He was to me the best salesman i was ever involved in buying a car. He was not pushy as some are but he was understanding of my needs for a car . Alan stayed with us giving us all the information that we asked for with utmost respect. We looked at some used E350 class cars and also the 300 class. He had great patience with us with out any pressure. He was a real down to earth gentlemen and i would buy another car from him again.I also would send any of my friends to alan because Ray Catina has in my opinion the best salesmen around and i am proud to wear his badge on my 2010 E350.

Ray Catena Mercedes and Melissa Lee rock!!!

by from Central NJ |

I have gotten four different Mercedes from Ray Catena of Edison, largely in part due to their exemplary customer service and the relationship I have built with my sales consultant, Melissa Lee. From the moment you walk in their front door you feel welcome and valued. All of the staff is courteous. Not only does Melissa treat me like she appreciates my business, but she goes out of her way to check up on me and ensure that I am satisfied with my vehicle. She makes the overall customer experience an enjoyable one!

Ripped off

by from Edison,nj |

I bought a used Mercedes Benz from them,they made me pay all the fees that the leased owner has to pay.i was not explained all the fees at the time of buying,but when my wife had a deep look into them,she noticed that Iam charged for the Turn-in fees and Service fees which the owner of the leased car should pay. Completely unethical Salesman(Tim),he did every favor he can to the person who ended his lease,and banged me with huge bill which Iam not supposed to pay(as Iam the person buying the leased car from that person).

Ray Catena Motorcars, An Authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealer responded to this review

September 4, 2013

This customer and his friend came to Ray Catena Mercedes Benz and asked us to assist them so he could buy the vehicle his friend was leasing. We did accommodate them as a courtesy and he was charged the buyout price as per his friend's lease contract and the lease end fees. Ray Catena did not profit from this transaction and he was fully aware of what the total price would be. Dennis F. Adams Pre-Owned Manager Ray Catena Motor Car 910 Route One Edison, NJ 08817 732-549-6600 732-991-5311 (cell) 732-549-9387 (fax)

GLK350 Year 2012 Pre-Owned

by from Franklin Park, NJ |

I went to Ray Catena and was received by sales lady Melissa Lee with respect and courtesy. She showed me couple of Benz GLK350 and went with all the details. She was very professional and showed me the carfax and all the terms and conditions. I mentioned about my specific needs and she was happy to work with her manager and got me a good deal. It took less than 3 hours to complete the deal and there was I driving a Benz GLK350 as a happy customer. I recommend Melissa Lee as a good sales individual who knows her job and she never showed any stress or pressure for the deal but was friendly.

Ray Catena Mercedes-Benz, Edison NJ

by from New York, NY |

First class, professional operation. Painless, zero-stress transaction. The dealership is elegant, very well stocked and everyone I encountered (especially my sales representative Allyson) was experienced and gracious. A very polished establishment!