AAA Auto Sales

AAA Auto Sales

6600 AAA Drive, Charlotte, NC 28212

Used 888-696-4750

AAA Car Buying Service Equals Less Time, No Hassles and Most Importantly Lowest Prices for our Customers!

Excellent Car Buying Service

by from Monroe, NC |

I took advantage of the used car-buying service inclusive with my AAA membership. I provided the representative with two different models I was interested in and a price range, and within hours the representative forwarded me the listing for a car that matched my criteria. While that one fell through (had sold already), I was presented with another vehicle as an alternative that while slightly outside my price range but was loaded and a great value. My wife and I tried to find the car at a dealer or online, but apparently the inventory AAA has is dealer/fleet turn-ins that are not available to the public. The rep at some point also arranged financing at a rate lower than even the employee rate at the bank I work at. He also ran CarFax/Autocheck reports. I suggested an offer and the rep did all the haggling to get me a better price. I pulled the trigger on Friday and the rep arranged shipping from an adjacent state. The car arrived over the weekend and was inspected at a AAA car car center and detailed on Monday, and driven to my home on Tuesday. Once there, I was able to test drive and inspect it before signing any paperwork. I cannot imagine a more painless car buying experience and am extremely pleased with my new ride!

WOW service!!

by from Charlotte, NC |

What a great experience!! I've been a AAA member for years and never bothered with their car buying service. I thought it would be a hastle... In reality, how wrong I was. AAA's car buying service is an easy seamless processs and actually saved me a ton. I was looking for a few year old Acura TL online at local car lots. My wife suggested I call AAA for a quote. I figured what the heck, it can't hurt. What an easy process. AAA was able to get me multiple quotes with EXACTLY what I was looking for - for less. NO haggeling involved. I decided to purchase from AAA and they came to me, picked up my trade, dropped off my new car (tax and tag included). I have never experienced something so easy!! WOW!! Happy shopping!!

Easy buying process!!!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Small lot, but lots of quality cars- they even offered to search for a specific car for me and deliver it to my home. I purchased a used Honda and they did financing right in the office. It didn't take all day and I wasn't pressured at all.

Honest Friendly Service!

by from Huntersville, NC |

I called and spoke to a salesman about a vehicle I was very interested in. He let me know that there were a lot of people interested in the vehicle but he could hold it for me with a FULLY REFUNDABLE deposit. Not wanting to miss out on a the lowest price I had seen after months of shopping, I gave him my information and came right in. Easiset and best buying experience I've ever had!

Can't trust these guys

by from Charlotte, NC |

I called on a car and told the salesman I was VERY serious but he sold it to someone else anyway before I got to the dealership.