3485 E Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91107

New 866-906-1862
Used 877-232-4900
Service 866-994-2305

Visit Land Rover Pasadena Today And See Why Customers Love Our Award Winning Sales and Service Center!

The Easiest Purchase Ever

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I have been looking for a Range Rover Sport Supercharged for the last few weeks. I had visited many other Southern CA dealerships and they either did not have what I was looking for or were of no help. I finally decided to go to Land Rover of Pasadena after I found on Cars.com the Range Rover I had been looking for and dealt with Zach....lets just say it was such a great experience. He had great product knowledge and had me in and out of the dealership within an hour and half...(longest part was waiting for detail). A great dealership and would suggest if you are in the market for a new or used Range Rover head to Land Rover of Pasadena.....five stars!

Ms Dana

by from California |

Terrible customer service , waist if time to go to this dealer

by from Los Angeles |

Recently leased a 2012 Range Rover from Land Rover Pasadena. They had a great selection of Range Rovers and the sales person, RAFE, was very informative and helpful. I received a good deal and I think they gave me a fair price for my trade as well. Very happy and I highly recommend them to anyone in the market for a Land Rover.