Al Packer Ford

9801 Pulaski Highway, Baltimore, MD 21220

New 888-454-1439
Used 888-863-8851
Service 888-695-7949

Before You Buy, Price Packer!

great experience!

by from baltimore, md |

very good experience. great deal on vehicle and trade in....

A great car buying experience at Al Packer Ford

by from Baltimore, MD |

I purchased a new Mustang 2015, 5.0 from Al Packer Ford last week. I have loved this car since finding it on the internet two years ago. I chose Al Packer Ford because of their abundance of Mustangs to chose from. I walked into the dealership and introduced myself to Patrick Hutchins. He is the salesman who sold me my new car. I have to say in all of my experiences of buying previous cars, my experience with Patrick is the most memorable. Patrick was focused on making my experience at Al Packer's as pleasant as possible whether I purchased a car or not. Patrick was very professional yet personable too. He was very knowledgeable about the Mustang model and all its bells and whistles. He was patient with me with regards to questions about the car, financing, and after market care. I would recommend to family and friends who are looking to purchase a new Ford, to see Patrick at Al Packer Ford. Al Packer offers many perks to car purchasers who decide to purchase a car from them. Please make sure you visit Al Packer Ford before making your final decision. The facilities are comfortable and modern. The staff really works hard to make sure every customer is satisfied.

Happy Customer

by from Middle River, MD |

I went to Packer not expecting to buy a car but I was blown away by the professionalism of the entire staff. My salesman was Blake Drunkard and Bert in finance made me feel at ease with everything. Highly recommend the dealership.

Great service!!

by from Middle River |

I am new to the area and have gone to a couple different ford service centers and Al Packer ford in Whitemarsh has been the best by far. Aaron Younger was my service advisor the last time I got my car looked at and he was great. He explained everything that I needed to know and the prices of the services they offer are reasonable as well. It is always a great experience every time I am there.

Great buying experiance with Jerrett Judy

by from Baltimore Maryland |

My wife Julie and I were in the market for a new F150 pickup. We spotted one online and made arrangements to come to the store and see it. We were greeted by Jerrett Judy when we arrived and Jerrett saw us through the process from test drive to paperwork. Excellent customer service! My wife and daughter Vanessa enjoyed the golf cart tour of the lot to find our truck. Everyone at the store that helped us from Jerrett to Heather to the finance manager to the young lady Cathy at the front desk were very professional and friendly. Overall we had an excellent experience at Al Packer Ford Whitemarsh.

The service was good and Billy was efficient.

by from BaltimoreMD |

Have been having my car serviced here for 6 years and each visit I make they get me in and out quickly. The service has been very good.

Great Service

by from Essex, Ms |

As usual the service was great and finished within the time estimated. I have never had my Ford serviced by anyone but Al Packer.

Great people!

by from Harford county Md |

Paul Max, the man to see if getting electronics. Had them put an auto start on my F250 diesel, could not ask for a better product or a better experience , and at a better price than aftermarket!

Very Satisfied Customer!!!

by from Baltimore,MD |

Purchased my 2015 Ford Mustang with the help of Mr.Richard Mlynski, and everything went smooth.

Outstanding service!!!

by from Sewell, NJ |

I showed up out of no where from out of town with a broken diesel truck. I walked in was greeted by a Suoer young service writer by the name of Ruan. Told him I was on my way to bike week n a long way from home, could he please help. He stopped what he was doing got a tech on it right away and had me back on the road in a matter of hours at a very fair price. I buy cars every two years for the last 25 years, n this is one of the best service experiences I have ever had. They are outstanding!!!! Every dealership should look at what they are doing, they could learn something!!!

Lance Johnson and my awsome new Ford Fusion

by from Parkville MD |

Lance Johnson was very helpful and patient with us. He made sure we got the BEST deal and were completely happy, I highly recomend Al Packer, and ask for Lance!