Al Packer Ford

9801 Pulaski Highway, Baltimore, MD 21220

New 888-454-1439 New 888-454-1439
Used 888-863-8851 Used 888-863-8851
Service 888-695-7949 Service 888-695-7949

Before You Buy, Price Packer!

great experience!

by from baltimore, md |

very good experience. great deal on vehicle and trade in....

Nice place and location. Great staff

by from Rosedale |

My sales guy Richard Mlynski was a very good guy . He help setup the sync system and made sure I had good understanding of the use of the electronics.

Tony McDowell Highly Recommended Advisor

by from Baltimore MD |

I have had the pleasure of working with Tony McDowell for the last few years. While the facilities and all the staff are great, I always ask for and deal with Tony as his service is exceptional.

Great Experience!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I had a great car buying experience at Al Packer Ford! The customer service I experienced was something you just don't see in car dealerships anymore. Everyone was friendly and helpful, without being pushy or in-your-face. Blake Drinkard was my sales rep and I highly recommend working with him. He was patient with all of my questions and my bored 7 year old son! I had been to 8 dealerships in 1 week and knew this was the right place for me to buy my SUV!

An issue after Service was completed, but saved

by from Woodsboro, MD |

Went in for oil change and filter, but found out that my rear brakes were 95% worn. WOW! David Worth Jr. took care of me and recommended a rear brake/pad replacement. I could have completed myself, but the price to complete was very reasonable, and the free brake pads for how long I owned my truck was enticing. Service went very well, and didn't wait too long. My issue occurred during the wash of my truck. During the automatic car wash, it appears my front tag was caught on something and broke the front tag bracket. The gentlemen that pulled my truck out of the wash bay attempted to pop it back on, but of course when I got home I noticed that the connectors were actually broken. I contacted David the next morning and forwarded him pictures of the damage, and explained what I believe occurred. He acknowledged that he would get back to me promptly, and did so. He is having the part shipped to Al Packer, then shipping it to my address. (It just pops off, and on with connectors, so I informed him I could do myself to save a trip). David made it extremely convenient, with no fuse. Great customer service!! Thanks!!

Service

by from Rosedale |

Thanks Dave. Made sure my car got what it needed in a timely fashion

Warranty work

by from Phoenix, MD |

I recently had some warranty work performed by Al Packer. I was assisted by my excellent service advisor, Antonio Mcdowell. He was extremely familiar with my vehicle and the work that needed to be performed. He described all the work that was going to be done and told me how long it would take. I got vehicle back when promised and the work was outstanding.

Maintenance

by from Baltimore,MD |

I recently brought my car in for new tires. I had a particular tire in mind and they were able to to order them quickly and mount them within the hour. Even if I didn't have one in mind, Casey Topper would've been able to show me the tires available and offer a suggestion. Overall, it was a great experience and I recommend their services.

Excellent experience

by from Abingdon, Maryland |

Recently bought a 2016 Ford Explores from Al Packer Ford in White Marsh. Experience was excellent. My sales person Patrick Hutchins was extremely helpful and professional through out the entire process. I would highly recommend anyone wanting to purchase a new vehicle to visit Al Packer.

Service

by from Baltimore, MD |

Big thank you to Christopher Kleinsmith for the great customer service. I came in without an appointment he helped me get the service I needed and kept me informed while I waited See Jeff for service work, he is awesome