European Motors Car Company Inc

7092 Miramar Rd, San Diego, CA 92121

Excellence in every detail!

by from Rancho Palos Verdes, CA |

European Motors Car Company had the exact vehicle for which I'd been searching online for some time. Based upon my first contact by phone I decided to make the drive from LA (Rancho Palos Verdes) to San Diego. Upon arrival the soon to be mine BMW 335Cic was gassed and ready for my test-drive. The car was everything I'd wanted and hoped for. The staff at European Motors Car Company made an outstanding deal to include taking my current vehicle on trade. From first contact to closing the deal the staff at European Motors Car Company including Sam, Fred, Brenda and Marjan were all courteous, attentive, respectful and most importantly HONEST! I'm completely satisfied with my vehicle purchase and would recommend this dealership HIGHLY to anyone looking for a gently pre-owned vehicle.

Pre-Buying Experience!! 6/25/13

by from East Lake Woodlands, CA |

So far I'm in the process of buying a Mercedes E350, from the moment I walk in there was a comfortable feeling, they all say welcome to euro motors, they let me walk around touch all their cars love the Ferrari (SICK) when I was ready they help me with the car I wanted, we test drove ( NEVER NO PRESSURE) left call back 4 days later they remember me ask me to come in or better yet fill my application on their web, they call back late 7:30pm to let me know everything will work out TODAY, so far I can't belive how great it is to buy a car almost at your terms with out the sale getting his manager and then the manager getting his financial manager wasting hours and hours and lots of pressure. So i though I would share my PRE-Buying experience with European Motors SD. " It was nice to have someone who spoke Spanish or to some (Mexican)" LOL I will be posting the result of the sale later today, I have a feeling that they will delivered a smooth transaction!!

Purchasing my camaro

by from Imperial Valley Ca. |

If your looking for a new car i would definitely check this place first. Best price within 300 miles when i was looking for a camaro. The facility is spot less and they pay very good attention to all the details in every single car they have. The staff there is extremely help full and process everything very quick and neat. I got my vehicle at a great price and no hassle what so ever. Thanks to Marjan and Brenda I was in and out in about 30 min. Thank you to all the staff at European Motorsports for all your help.

March 27, 2013

Thank your Mr. Flores for the review! We appreciate your business and enjoy your new Chevy Camaro. You will love this sporty vehicle, and it was our pleasure to provide you with a great car buying experience.

OUTSTANDING

by from San Diego, CA |

I had a great experience with the entire staff of European Motors. They made me a dream come true car sell getting me out of a 7 year old car that was a bad deal into a beautiful BMW with a lower interest rate, car payment and overall new car. They all were professional and I would refer them to anyone at anytime.

March 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review for our family here at European Motors Car Co in San Diego. Enjoy your beautiful BMW and don't forget to come back to visit us. Thanks again, and we value your business.

GREAT Experience!!

by from San Diego, CA |

WOW, after years of dreading the car buying experience, Marjan @ European Motors changed it all. Not only did I get a fair price for my trade in, and a fair price on my new Mini, I got fantastic and FAST service. No 2 hour delays, no haggling just a stress free experience. If you're looking to buy, and you want to feel like a customer, not a number, BUY HERE.

March 1, 2013

Thank you MiniShopper for taking the time to write the review about our dealership. We appreciate your business and hope to gain more business from you over the years to come. Marjan sends her thanks to you as well and enjoy beautiful Mini Cooper! You deserve it :)

Great car buying experience!

by from San Diego, CA |

Just got back home after purchasing a used Mercedes-Benz. Could not have been a better experience for my wife and me. The sales experience was low-pressure and easy. We knew the vehicle we wanted and the staff all allowed us plenty of space to come to our decision in our own good time. Financing was a snap, and from start to finish, we were made to feel welcome and appreciated. I would recommend European Motors Car Co to friends or relatives without any hesitation.

January 2, 2013

Thank You Todd and Kris for taking the time to write an awesome review about European Motors Car Company. I hope you enjoy your Mercedes Benz C240 and visit us on Miramar Rd soon!

Very friendly, nice experience purchase process

by from Irvine CA |

We had a nice experience while buying our Ford Mustang convertible. The staff was attentive, no pressure was part of the process, and they followed up after with making sure we were taken care of per the terms of our agreement. I would definitely buy another car from them!

October 24, 2012

Thank you so much G Benzie for taking the time to write a review about our dealership. We appreciate your business and call us when you are ready to buy your second car! :)

Used car buyer

by from San Diego |

Selection was nice. However, I was told the car I bought had two keys but really only had one. Therefore I had to order and pay for a spare key.

October 24, 2012

Thank you for the review. We apologize if there was a misunderstanding for the extra key! Call me or email me and we will make it up to you! Thanks again!

great sales persons

by from san diego,ca |

they are very helpful and friendly and i did tell my friend about the dealership.

October 24, 2012

Thank you modelmaker for the review. We appreciate it here at European Motors! Visit us soon!

No hassles, no gimmicks.

by from San Diego, CA |

I am just now getting around to writing my review about 9 months after the purchase of my beautiful Mercedes E55 AMG. I was originally looking for a less insane vehicle, but after taking this one for a test drive I had to have it. As with any car with almost 500 horsepower, I was a little worried about possible upkeep issues. Sam and the staff there were extremely courteous and arranged an aftermarket warranty for a fair price. The car itself was in excellent condition and I am still loving it today. I often check their website for my next purchase, as I would NOT hesitate to do business with them again. This is not some shady dealership that buys junk cars, has a body guy fix them, then sell at a discount. All cars are plainly advertised and have carfaxes available. Mine was a one owner California car, and I was able to get all the service stuff from the dealership. Sam, we'll be coming to see you when we are ready for an SUV!

October 24, 2012

Eli G, we have many SUV's available! Sam wants you to come on back soon to see us and say hi! Thank you for taking your time out of your day to give us an awesome review!