Elite Motorsports

Used 877-296-4147

COMPLETE LUXURY @ AN AFFORDABLE PRICE

Not impressed

by from Kansas , Kansas |

The sales man Jeff is VERY rude and pushy . Mark was a nice salesman . Although the price they were asking for their car was over priced . My trade they didn't give me much but then jacked up the price to resale it . The car I bought wasn't cleaned very good and had some issues they didn't disclose . Also they like throwing around the words 1 owner . That's crap the car I traded in has 3 previous owners they listed it as a 1 owner , lies lies lies .

Excellent Service

by from Wichita, Kansas |

Impressive response to my email inquire, and quick follow- up for scheduling a test drive of the Mercedes-Benz. The total experience was nice and the car i thought I wanted actually was not the one after being shown a later model with less mileage, that was a much better find and the color was what I really wanted. The final process went very fast and I drove off the lot with a car of my choice.

New Car

by from Central Ks |

I thought the dealer had some of the most amazing quality cars. The prices were great. I was just disappointed that the car wasn't cleaned inside. It was the least that could've been done. Also, make sure that you crunch the numbers correctly. We were overcharged and are still waiting for our reimbursement. As far as going back to check out the cars, I'd still go back.

Polite Sales Staff

by from Eureka, Ks. |

Our salesperson was pleasant to work with, just needs to get all paperwork done first time around. We made 3 trips to get it all done. More of an inconvenience than anything. This was the first time I bought from a dealer that my purchase was delivered to me in the state of needing washed badly. I would deal with them again, now that I know where there weaknesses are I will be better prepared myself to deal with them in the future. I would recommend they hire a lot boy to wash and wipe down vehicles on weekends. Thanks Cody, we love our truck.

Great Experience

by from Wichita, KS |

I was very pleased with the sales team and service I received with this dealer. They were friendly and helpful and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Great Buying Experience

by from Mulvane, KS |

If there is a way for these guys to make the numbers right, they'll do it. I bought a 2003 Mercedes E 320 from them for so far under book value that i was able to carry over the negative equity from my trade of almost $10,000. If you're looking for a good deal, these are the guys to see.