Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Warrenton

Used 888-855-8650
Service 888-511-5704

Great Overall Experience

by from Manassas, VA |

I had been looking for a used Suburban for about two months through several different avenues. I came across one on Cars.com that fit the bill. It was located at Safford, Warrenton. Called and was told it was available. Drove up and was helped immediately...although the color was listed incorrectly, that wasn't a problem. Ken took me on a wonderful test drive that covered highway and back roads so I could get a good feel for the vehicle. He and Mike worked with me to get to a price that was right for me. They even sped things up when I returned that night to purchase the vehicle.

SPAMMERS

by from Stafford |

I contacted this dealership about a used jeep on a Monday, by Friday that week I had received at least ten emails and three phone calls. I do not need so many follow ups!!

Shopping for a Jeep

by from Stafford |

The sale person was very helpful and has stayed in contact trying his hardest to find me a jeep I would be happy with. The first time I went to the lot was about three weeks after my on line search. The sales lot is about an hour away from my house so I didn't wish to drive up and see the jeep until I was sure. I should have called ahead, the jeep I was interested in was sold the same day as I drove up to the lot. I arrived at the lot spoke with the saleman and he said I think the jeep is on a test drive. So lesson learned was if you like it move the market is jumping.

Superb Dealership

by from Woodbridge, VA |

My husband knew exactly what he wanted in his Heavy Duty Ram. This dealership provided information he didn't know after two months of extensive research. Ray Wood is a certified diesel/transmission technician and after five minutes we knew we were in the right spot. Ray along with salesman David Rawlings gave us the best customer service. Not only got the best truck they were willing to work with us on the price. They knew exactly what was important to us. In the end, a drive to just look at trucks turned into buying a truck. The service is superb! My husband is going to have his new Ram serviced over an hour away because of knowledge of the staff and professionalism of this dealership which installs confidence in the service we will receive. Even though there is a dealership three miles away that didn't come close to the impeccable knowledge and service that we received. My husband has owned a Dodge diesel his entire life and he was impressed by the knowledge of the staff at this dealership. Thanks to Ray, David and the entire staff at Warrenton.

Great Customer Service

by from New Baltimore, VA |

After spending a fortune over the years at my local quick lube place, I decided to try Safford of Warrenton's service department for an oil change. Not only was it a fraction of the cost, Ray and Dave in service took excellent care of my car. Plus they have great coffee!