Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Warrenton

Used 888-855-8650 Used 888-855-8650
Service 888-511-5704 Service 888-511-5704

Great Buying Experience

by from Clifton, VA |

We were greeted by Jeff Billak who handled our purchase of a new Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab truck. He wasn't pushy in the least and showed us the two trucks we wanted to look over. He let us take our time even though the dealership was getting ready to close in about 30 minutes. We even went for a test drive covering 7 miles. Jeff was very knowledgeable about the vehicles. He also did not try to talk us into buying anything we did not want. He was very pleasant to work with and an honest person. We would definitely recommend asking for Jeff if you are looking to buy.

Professionalism

by from PWC, VA |

Having previously dealt with this team on several personal vehicle purchases, I returned to look into purchasing vehicles for business use. Once budget, vehicle color and option packages were established (which they made surprisingly easy) - this team went out of their way to locate and bring to their location several exactly matching vehicles within 24 hours, which is no small feat! The paperwork (actually, screen work) was prepared ahead of time, was ready upon arrival, and was effortless. They even found an additional incentive (trade association membership) which resulted in a pleasant surprise - a lower price! Overall, Tony, Brendan, JC, Ray and John are a truly professional team that will not waste valuable time while they exhibit great effort and strive to ensure all of your requirements are not only satisfied, but exceeded in every possible way. I cannot speak highly enough about my experience with the Safford team. Without a doubt, and from personal experience - I would highly recommend them for both personal and business use vehicles.

"A Dream come TRUE"

by from Woodbridge,Va |

Let me start off with...This Dealership has it together. From the salesman all the way up to the GM. I had looked long and hard for a Plum Crazy Scat Pack. Sam Mingle was GREAT from start to finish. G.M. Tony Nardelli stepped in to resolve a issue with the car in a fast manner. John Stapleton in Finance made the deal go smooth...explained all my options and he was the best I have ever had to deal with in Finance. I am very happy to say I'm glad I drove 35 miles out of my way to visit them. Safford of Warrenton is very LUCKY to have this group of guys!

Excellent experience - again

by from Aldie, VA |

Just picked up a Jeep Wrangler I ordered. Really appreciate all the help Lori Hertig and the entire Safford team provided with this purchase. Extremely helpful every step of the way without being pushy or exceedingly high pressure. Lori really knew the product well (she drives a Wrangler) which helped immensely since I already own one and wasn't interested in having to teach a sales rep about their own product. Wanted to make my purchase at Safford/Warrenton based on a very good experience when my wife purchased a new Cherokee there last year from Sam Mingle (who recognized her when we walked in), but not necessarily at the cost of a better deal elsewhere. Not to worry -- used a buying service, and Safford/Warrenton came out as the best deal anyway. That was pretty affirming of my initial inclination. As a Wrangler owner I also really appreciate that they "get" and support the unique Jeep (especially Wrangler) lifestyle. Not just lip service, either - they support the local Jeep club, and stand ready to help with customization that can be a Wrangler owner's obsession. Very nice that John Stapleton in finance (another Wrangler driver!) tailored his presentation to our lifestyle (he remembered from the earlier purchase), saving us time and potential angst as a result. This place has the "old school" family atmosphere that encourages a long-term relationship with their customers, not just one more sale toward a monthly quota and done. Have been pleased with my dealings with the service department, as well...enough to drive out of my way to use them. Highly recommend Safford Jeep of Warrenton!

Laramie 1500 Ecodiesel purchase

by from Warrenton, VA |

We had a fantastic experience at Safford. Jeff Billak was extremely helpful and very easy to work with. There was never any pressure and he worked hard to locate the exact truck I wanted, and at a fair price. The whole process was very smooth and painless. We'll probably be in the market for another new car in a few years and will be going back!

Patient and courteous

by from Broadway, VA |

My wife and I were looking for a Chrysler Town & Country van. Safford had a great selection of new and used vans. After quite a bit of comparing, we decided to buy a pre-owned Certified van. Great value with years of warranty left. I initially used TrueCar to find dealers that had vans that we wanted. Mary Francis replied and was helpful. When we arrived at Safford we were handed over to Mark Rhein who did a great job of allowing us to browse the entire lot which probably took too long and may have kept him from other possible sales but he stuck with us. To whom we are grateful!! Tony Nardelli threw in some one-liners and answered several questions. Mike Smith was the wheeler dealer. JC Croft got the paperwork going and John Stapleton made the financial part a breeze. Great job! Go team!!

Ram1500

by from Manaass Park, Virginia |

Tony Nardelli and Mark Rhein were super patient helping my daughter pick out her first truck. Tony helped beat my banks pre-approved interest rate, and saved us a ton of money! Mark was great with his product knowledge, he was able to answer all of our questions and concerns and had us on the road in no time at all! We'll definitely be back to this dealership for future service as well as our next Ram.

rating for the ram

by from bristow, va |

From the time I stepped on the property until I left that day, Mark Rhem and the BIG GUY (Manager/owner), answered every question completely and thoroughly and aided me in the purchase of my Ram truck. Very friendly and VERY knowledgeable about the truck and I left that day about my experience....thanks, Paul Eller

Definitely Coming Back!

by from Sumerduck, VA |

There are a lot of anxieties associated with making a big purchase; at least that is how it is for me. I am so glad I ran across Mark Rhein. His calm demeanor and upfront approach eliminated those anxieties. He definitely knew how to approach me as a person and not just a sale! I am the kind that shuts off when approached by an overly pushy, fast talking salesmen. After meeting with Mark, Mike and JC, I knew I left there, not only with a brand-new and reliable vehicle but with a well informed and reasonably/fair priced purchase as well. I know I have a good understanding and relationship with Safford so that when its time to purchase my truck (hoping sooner rather than later) I know where I am going to do so! Thanks guys. Robin and I are loving the van and the "kiddos" are loving the entertainment package!

Great customer care

by from Leesburg VA |

I recently bought a car from Safford and had a great experience with both the buying process and the team's exceptional customer service. Charlene was a great sales rep, answered all my questions and was helpful with every step of the process. The finance team and especially JC were so helpful getting the car financed. Great team I will recommend for all people looking for a good car.