Michaud Mitsubishi

80 Andover St, Danvers, MA 01923

New 866-660-0859
Used 888-391-6207
Service 888-457-9381

"We are your FEEL-GOOD dealership!"

Great car dealer

by from ma boston |

I needed a car ,but could not get to a ride to this dealer. They worked with me over the phone ,and got me everything I wanted. They even delivered my car too me witch was the lancer gts. They have great service I went back there to have my car checked out they said I didn't really need anything done, but they checked my car out anyways and didn't charge me for anything.

Old School Value and Service

by from Boston, MA |

We just purchased our 4th vehicle from this dealership and are more pleased than ever. They made the entire process effortless on our part and we felt the value was excellent. Everyone was a pleasure to work with and once again feel we made a fantastic decision to continue with this dealership. Kevin, Paul and Tom as well as the office staff were outstanding. This dealership should be on your list for service, used cars and possible new purchase. They were fantastic and we are thankful!

Great Service Clean facitility Awesome staff

by from gloucester |

We recently bought a 2014 Outlander at Michaud Mitsubishi. Our salesman was Jim Murphy, he was very kind, considerate and knowledgeable. The whole process of buying the car from walking in the door to signing the bottom line was made very simple. The whole crew involved where very personable. I would recommend Michaud Mitsubishi to anyone, they have a very well run business and thanks for the rose Kevin. Carol l

Great Experience - John & Pat K., Danvers

by from Danvers, Ma |

I needed a car and my daughter and her husband bought their car from Michaud and told us we should try this dealership. They love the car and said everyone at Michaud was very helpful and pleasant. I was still very cautious on going because I had some bad experiences at other dealerships ie: pushy salesmen and fast talking finance people spending long hours sitting trying to talk me into a car I could not afford. But I have to say that Al Berman a great salesman worked with my husband before I got there and let him bring the car a 2012 Chevy Impala to my work place so I could test drive it. Brian the finance man had everything set up when I got there. It was a very good experience with no pressure tactics involved. I would recommend Michaud to anyone needed a new or used car. Everyone at Michaud was very pleasant and professional.

stay away

by from Peabody, MA |

Buying a new car from this dealer may be okay, but all their used vehicles come with all kinds of title issues which they won't tell you about - accidents, rental fleet etc. Make sure to double check the Carfax. Also, don't trust whatever they will verbally promise you (like new tires) - get everything on paper. Or, even better, shop elsewhere. On a bright side, Mr. Michaud will give your wife a rose and a big smile, just like one of the previous reviewers said :)

Excellent Place To Go!!!!!

by from Gloucester, MA |

I never thought i would be able to get my own vehicle because of my bad credit. I had called a few places and they could not help me. I called Michaud Mitsubishi, I spoke with Ambrose, and right away he was more than willing to help me out with my situation. I got off the phone and went straight there. Everyone was more than happy to help us find a new car!. We even had our puppy with us, which Ambrose allowed inside to sit with us while we did the paperwork. There was no pressure to buy a vehicle. I was allowed to test drive a few in my price range. After i did some paperwork, i was introduced to the Director of Finance, Brian. He was wonderful and so helpful. I did my final paperwork for my new vehicle with him, and he did his magic and i was able to get the car i wanted even though my credit was not very good. On my way out i was greeted by Mr. Michaud. Now you hear about these car dealership owners who just care about the sale and the money, but NOT him. Mr. Michaud was extremely kind and very passionate about his work and our satisfaction with his employee's and our experience at the dealership. Everyone at Michaud Mitsubishi are wonderful people. They make you feel like close friends and not just someone with cash to buy a product. I would highly recommend anyone and everyone to go here!. Good credit, bad credit, even you're first time buying a car. They will help you no matter what, and do it with a smile!. I 100% recommend you go here whenever you need a vehicle!!.

How to sell a car.

by from Gloucester, Mass. |

Stopped in to get a free coupon for coffee and ended up buying a new car. Absolutely no pressure and the salesman was excellent. Mr. Machaud came over and gave my wife a rose and introduced himself and just wanted to make sure Joe was taking good care of us. I have bought many new cars but i have to say this was buy far the best experience I have ever had. NO pressure for the sale, just a willingness to help and answer any questions. Thanks. Oh and by the way luv the new Outlander.

outstanding service

by from Beverly, MA |

I bought a 2011 Toyota Versa and my experience buying the car was so smooth, without any hassles, both Brian and Margaret were extremely helpful to me in getting the right car. I definitely would recommend this dealership and its employees to anyone.

Awesome dealership!

by from Salem, NH |

I got the greatest car ever, a 2012 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport! My salesman, Jimmy Murphy was helpful, honest, and great. He helped me to pick the best model for me, with the best features. I love how my car drives and the features in it. It was a pleasure to do business with Michaud Mitsubishi...Jimmy, Brian, Kevin, everyone!

Great dealership !

by from Lynn, Ma. |

Al and Brian were awesome ! They treated us with respect and made the deal happen! would recommend this dealership to everyone ! We will defintely being going back!

Mostly positive

by from Pelham, NH |

bought a new car and traded in old one with great ease. I was not happy with the condition of my new vehicle was in. It was cleaned and buffed enough and had a small scratch on it. Michael Simon was fantastic and would recommend buying from him again.