Kunes Country Ford Lincoln of Antioch

104 Route 173, Antioch, IL 60002

New 877-601-2767
Used 888-458-0318
Service 888-807-8742

All roads lead to the country, Kunes Country!

Effortless Car Buying Experience

by from Twin Lakes Wi |

Buying a car has never been a good experience for me. I have purchased a dozen vehicles over the years for myself, my wife and my children. The time came again to purchase and we decided to contact Kunes Country. We met with Aaron, told him what we were looking for and he hooked us up. He contacted us and advised he had some cars to look at (ones that we suggested) and after trying them out decided it was not what we wanted. Aaron listen to are wants and needs and suggested the Ford Taurus. We drove it and loved it. Great Car, Great price. A terrific experience and Aaron, Tommy, and Andrew were great. I would recommend them and Kunes Country to everyone.

Great Service

by from Glen Ellyn, IL |

I was very pleased with my experience at Kunes thanks to Max. Max was very helpful and knowledgeable throughout my whole purchasing process. I am sure to recommend and come back to this friendly dealership for my future car buying. Great thanks to Max and the team of Kunes!!

Wow great place to do business with!

by from McHenry, IL |

Wow what a great place to deal with. Everyone there was very nice & friendly. Aaron Olson emailed back and forth with me immediately after I sent an email in. Once at the dealership Andrew Keily gave us Connor to work with. He showed us the vehicle we came in to see and after not liking it he pulled another vehicle for us and that is the 1 we bought. Connor was a no pressure salesman and really tried to make a connection with us . Andrew came and talked to us thoroughly about the vehicle and gave us a great deal on it. This dealership has definitely earned our business!

Seriously GREAT experience !

by from Bloomington IL |

I had a specific SUV in mind that I was looking for, and found it while searching online. Only problem was the dealership (Kunes of Antioch) was 150 miles from my home in Bloomington IL. I sent an email in and right away got a call from Jim Novak who said it would be easy to do business 3 hours away. We negotiated the cost of the car and other details with several emails, texts, some pictures (including my trade-in) and did the entire deal online and over the phone! It was painless. I put a lot of trust in them and the car without seeing it in person, but I felt confident with the whole process, especially after Jim said they are a faith based group. It wasn't a few hours later that Jim's dad Paul left for the trip to my house to drop off my new car and pick up my old one. Paul drove thru the rain and got to my home 3 1/2 hours later. All done in the same day. Jim and his Dad Paul are just the loveliest people. These are the kind of people you want to do business with. Jim calls to follow up and is available for any questions. I am super happy with my new SUV and the entire experience.

Great car buying experience!

by from Mundelein, IL |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. The sale was fast and hassle free and the entire staff was courteous and friendly. The first and only price Tony quoted me was better than the final offer I received after 2 hours of negotiating at another dealer. The after sale service was Phenomenal as well. After Aaron had my car detailed and filled up with gas and walked me through all the bells and whistles, he gave me his personal cell phone number in case I had any follow-up questions. This is the only place I will shop for a car from now on. Sincerely,

Great buying experience

by from Antioch |

I went in to Kunes Country Ford knowing exactly what I wanted and needed and Max, my salesman, did a great job finding the Ford Escape I was looking for, and most importantly for a great price. He took the time to go through the inventory and reviewed a number of vehicles with me and we were able to work within my price range. Max and everyone at the dealership were also great with my kids, providing balloons to entertain them and working quickly to get us all in a car we love.

Great experience for buying a new car.

by from Antioch, IL |

Great experience buying new car. My salesman Steve Zradicka did great job getting me the new car I wanted and the price I was looking for, Top notch experience across the board, I recommend 100%

Kunes Country Ford in Antioch

by from Antioch IL |

My experience with Kunes Country Ford has been an incredible one. As with my previous experiences with them, the sales staff are incredibly knowledge and listen to my concerns. The sales staff was very good at keeping in contact with me as we looked at very models.

I love Max!

by from salem wisconsin |

Max was AWESOME! He went beyond my expectations. I have been buying cars for 25 years and have never had a person works so hard for me.

Friendly, hard-working team

by from Richmond, IL |

Did a great job finding the car with the things we wanted on it. Our salesperson worked very hard to make sure we were happy. The whole team at KunesCountry Ford in Antioch is great! Good experience there.

Frank C Becker

by from Grayslake Illinois |

Bob Heath did an outstanding job of helping me pick another Expedition. This is my 3rd one and I am again a happy customer. Bob lead me through the 10 weeks it took to deliver once I placed the order with many updates on delivery. He walked me through all the features and was most informative. Great job