Humes Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Used 888-238-8025
Service 888-227-1082

The best dealer yet!

by from Spring Creek PA |

I've been to several Chrysler dealers in the area, all of them were very rude until we tried Humes Chrysler Jeep Dodge. We were treated wonderful, Bob Corritore was the best Salesman we've ever done business with. We have had some credit problems in the past involving medical bills, Kevin in Finance didn't give up on us and got us approved for 0 down. We picked out the car we wanted a beautiful 2006 Chrysler Pacifica AWD. We got a very fair price, Bob was very honest they up front told us the Pacifica needed a vent piece and that they would order it. We would'nt have even noticed it without him pointing it out. We will be coming back for a next vehicle. Thank You Humes, my daughter absolutely loves the Pacifica and thinks of reasons to leave just to drive it.

Unhappy used buyer!!

by from oc,pa |

I recently purchased a used vehicle from them and it had some rust signs showing. It was agreed upon during purchase that the rust be fixed. So far I've had the vehicle up there two times to get the spots that were supposedly fixed to get fixed again, all within 2 weeks of buying the vehicle. I was told the first time that they were going to take care of it, just to find out they sent it to a different bodyshop to get fixed. Bubbles re-surfaced and I took it back up again and they said they would get in their shop this time for sure and have it fixed right. Get it back and there are still bubble and rough spots. I WOULD NOT RECCOMEND BUYING A USED CAR FROM THEM OR HAVE ANY BODY WORK DONE BY THEM.

November 16, 2013

I apologize that you were not pleased with your experience. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and I would like to speak with you one on one in order to more fully understand all the aspects of this issue. We stand behind our product and I believe we can find a positive solution for this situation. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we may begin moving forward in a positive direction. I hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Greg Humes - ghumes@humesforcars.com - 814-796-2666

nice people

by from boardman,ohio |

very friendly and helpful NICE TO DEALWITH ---------

August 9, 2012

Thank you so much for writing a review for our dealership! We?re pleased to hear that our staff was friendly and made your purchase process a pleasant one. Customer service is our highest priority, and it gives us great satisfaction to get positive feedback from our customers. We thank you for your business, and if there?s anything else we can do for you please do not hesitate to let us know! Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive updates and promotions from the dealership. Sincerely, Greg Humes

Hume's

by from Warren, PA |

They were very prompt in their response and very nice to work with, but we decided not to purchase a vehicle at this time

March 27, 2012

We are glad we had a chance to answer your questions,thank you very much for considering us and for your review, if we can ever help you with anything please let us know ------------- Humes Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Ram --- Toll Free 888-571-5737 --- www.Humesforcars.com

Love my New Jeep!

by from Erie, PA |

Being a female, I really do not like to have to make big purchases without having a male friend with me. I didn't need back up at Humes! I was treated with respect and LOVE the fact that I was in and out with a lot of haggle, they gave me a great price for my trade and I am now a HUMES car buyer. Thank you to the whole Humes team! I love my Wrangler too!