Wolf Automotive Center

1800 N State St, Belvidere, IL 61008

Keep a wolf in your garage!

Wolf Automotive Center

by from Rockford, IL |

I just bought my fourth or fifth car from Keith Vavra at Wolf Automotive (formerly Wolf Chevrolet) in Belvidere , IL and I cannot recall problem one from anything related to the dealership! General Motors needed some guidance when they removed this pioneer dealership from it's clan!!! The courtesy, respect and kindness demonstrated by these fine Community minded people is nearly impossible to find in today's world!!!

July 3, 2013

Thank you very much for the kind words and review of our services here at Wolf Automotive. We strive to serve our customers and community with the best care and respect possible. Thank you again and we look forward to serving your automotive needs in the future!

very clean nice dealership

by from loves park |

I had a very good dealing with them. Very helpful and trustworthy sales staff no presure.

Highly Recommended!!

by from Rockford, IL |

I would highly recommend Wolf for getting a new car. Keith Vavra was a very pleasant man to work with and made this process very easy. He was willing to listen to me as to what I was looking for and what I could afford. And he helped me as much as he could to where I would not have to walk the lot because of my injury. They gave really great customer service!!

Great place to buy a car

by from belvidere |

I had a great time, when in talked to Keith Vavra and told him what I needed and how much I wanted to spend. Walked the lot and found the prefect car for me. Went over the finances and drove my new car home the next day.

Rating at Wolf Automotive

by from Rockford, IL |

Sales person VERY patient with my husbands kidding around. They know one another from previous purchases; my husband can be quite a kidder. Sales person knowledgeable and helpful.

Great Customer Service

by from rockord, illinois |

Today was a special day as I purchase my first auto on my own. With the help of Keith Vavra, whom my family has been purchasing vehicles from over 30 years. He sat down and worked with me on finding a vehicle in my price range. Upon finding a vehicle, he proceeded to help me with all the paperwork. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and helpful. Every time we are looking for one Keith is always there to help find vehicles for us. I highly recommend going to Wolf Automotive for your next vehicle.

Saturday service

by from Belvidere |

Our GMC Acadia was due for service and having it done on Saturday is a huge help with our family's busy schedule. It was done this morning quickly and efficiently (changed oil, filter and rotated tires) and they even washed it for us! Thanks again!

July 19, 2013

Thank you for the great 5 star review. Our service shop here at Wolf Automotive tries very hard to complete your service visit in a timely matter with trained professionals. Thanks again and we look forward to servicing your GMC Acadia soon!

Great Service

by from Poplar Grove, IL |

Really great customer service. Compared to my last (awful) experience at an unnamed Nissan dealer near Woodfield mall, the service and just generally positive atmosphere that Keith Vavra and the rest of the staff provided was definitely above any and all of my expectations. Will definitely shop there again.

July 19, 2013

Thank you very much for the kind words. We at Wolf Automotive strive to give everyone the most comfortable and positive shopping experience possible. Thank you again and we look forward to helping you with any of your vehicle needs in the future.

Excellant Service and Care

by from Belvidere, IL |

I had a wonderful experience at Wolf Automotive! Chris Wolf made the buying process very painless and enjoyable. He made my family and I feel like we were a part of the Wolf family. I would recommend Wolf Automotive to anyone looking to purchase a car! Scott in financing is also a wonderful asset to Wolf Automotive!. I will definitely be returning to Wolf Automotive for all my car needs!

July 3, 2013

Thank you very much for the kind words and review! We are very happy that we where able to help and make your buying experience as enjoyable as possible. Thanks again!

Great people and service

by from Rockford, IL |

I have done business with them for years and have never been disappointed. Always a great experience whether buying or getting my car serviced.

July 3, 2013

Thank you very much for your great review. We appreciate your patronage and will continue to serve you and our community with the best service possible. Thanks again!

Excellent service!

by from Rockford, IL |

Their staff was prompt in responding to our inquiry regarding finding a new vehicle after our car was destroyed in a collision. They quickly found what we were looking for at a fair price. Keith Vavra puts his customers first.

July 3, 2013

Thank you very much for your wonderful testimony. We at Wolf Automotive strive to take the very best care of all our customers. Thanks again!