Wolf Automotive Center

1800 N State St, Belvidere, IL 61008

Used 815-544-3495

Excellent service!

by from Rockford, IL |

Their staff was prompt in responding to our inquiry regarding finding a new vehicle after our car was destroyed in a collision. They quickly found what we were looking for at a fair price. Keith Vavra puts his customers first.

July 3, 2013

Thank you very much for your wonderful testimony. We at Wolf Automotive strive to take the very best care of all our customers. Thanks again!

repeat customers welcomed

by from Belvidere, IL |

I bought a used van eight years ago from Keith Vavra at Wolf. He remembered me by name when I entered the showroom last week. I was treated with respect, given good value for my trade, and reached a final price without much negotiation. Everyone I met was most accommodating, with no pressure to buy, and great cooperation. I'll be back!

May 14, 2013

Thank you for the great 5 Star review. Customer service is a large part here at Wolf Automotive. We are a family ran operation and try to have every customer feel like they are part of that family. We will continue to welcome each and every customer and strive to give them our undivided attention.

Outstanding service at Wolf dealership in Belvider

by from Rockford, Il. |

The service we received from Keith Vara was exceptional. He was very professional and personal. This is the third car we purchased from Wolf. We have total confidence in their service. and will purchase cars from them in the future. The cars we purchased have given us excelent service.

May 14, 2013

Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We at Wolf Automotive strive to give everyone the help and knowledge they need to aid in the purchase of their new vehicle. Wolf Automotive will continue to serve the Belvidere and Rockford area with the same service we extend to every customer.

Wolf Automotive, Belvidere IL

by from Belvidere, IL |

We have purchased two new vehicles in the past 15 years, and two used vehicles within the last 4 years. We have had excellent service from Wolf Automotive, and we can't say enough how helpful their sales and service people are. Excellent service in the service department, and excellent service from our salesman, Keith Vavra.

April 16, 2013

From all of us at Wolf Automotive, Thank You for the 5 star review! We hope you are enjoying your vehicles and we will continue to serve you and all of our customers at Wolf Automotive with the best care possible.

Professional Service, Warm Atmosphere, Good People

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I recently purchased a used vehicle from Wolf Automotive, and traded in a vehicle as well. I live in Minneapolis, found the vehicle on Cars.com, and worked through email with Dale on the details of the purchase. The Wolf team was very responsive and easy to work with, and answered all of my questions prior to making the trip to Illinois. When I got there they were waiting for me, with my new vehicle all shined up and ready to go! The paper work and transaction process were fast and made very simple, I felt comfortable the entire time. The only reason the process was delayed at all was an issue I found with a part on the vehicle, and it was immediately looked at, identified and fixed by their service team. I'm almost glad I had some extra time, because I learned a lot about the dealer and its rich history in the city of Belvidere. If I didn't live so far away, I would continue to use this dealer for any and all repair and car purchasing needs going forward. They represent what should be expected from all dealers.

April 15, 2013

From the entire staff at Wolf Automotive, Thank You for you kind review! We strive every day to create a comfortable and positive environment in all departments; sales, service, parts and body shop. Again Thanks from Wolf Automotive and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

Vehicle check over

by from Rockford, IL |

A friend from church is having some physical problems that will require his vehicle becoming handicap accessible. He wanted to check his van over before spend those $$ and the Wolf service team did an efficient and thorough inspection and evaluation this morning. Only recommendation were to replace front brakes. Appt set for tomorrow as therapy is calling today! Thanks everyone for your great work!

May 8, 2012

On behalf of Wolf Automotive, Thank you for your great review. Our service team strives to serve every customer with the highest care and quality.

Dealer Experience

by from Belvidere, Il |

Sailsman was great-very knowlegable. Good experience.

January 22, 2012

Thank you for your purchase and excellent review regarding your purchase experience. Wolf Automotive strives to do the best possible job at all times.

Superior Service.

by from Woodstock |

I worked with Brad Osborne on the repair of my front end. Now, I am all shiny and new. Keep up the good work!

December 4, 2011

Thank you for the excellent review and comments regarding the body shop work you had completed. Brad and his staff works hard to do the job right the first time all the time.

Awesome Treatment

by from Belvidere |

Brought my car in and was taken care of by Brad Osborne. He never made me feel like I didn't know what I was talking about, like I have been talked to at other dealerships. He matched the color perfectly and his estimate was right on target for my budget. Next time I am in the postion to have my car worked on, I will ask for Brad personally.

December 4, 2011

On behalf of Wolf Automotive Thank You. Brad is one of our many top notch employees that put customer service first.

quick

by from poplar grove |

I called in to confirm my salesperson was hiving me the best deal. After talking to Louis Lorenz I was comfortable I found the best deal and the best dealer

December 2, 2011

Wolf Automotive thanks you for putting your trust in our dealership and looks forward to serving your vehicle needs for years to come. Thank you very much.