Wolf Automotive Center

1800 N State St, Belvidere, IL 61008

Keep a wolf in your garage!

best deal

by from rockford |

I shopped around alot and found the best deal at Wolf. After talking with the manager Louis I decided Wolf offered the best value of the ones I shopped. I believe I have found a home. Thank you

December 2, 2011

Wolf Automotive strives to be the best in selling and servicing all of our customers. All of the staff at the dealership thanks you and looks forward to serving you for years to come.

repeat

by from belvidere |

This is the second car from Wolf. Jeff and Louis make it a pleasure buying a car. I will be back to buy again.

December 2, 2011

Thank you for both your purchase and the five star review.

Long time customer

by from Belvidere |

Just wanted to thank Jeff and Louis for another great purchasing experience. This is my 3rd Wolf purchase and it won't be my last.

service and repairs

by from poplar grove il |

always courteous, prices comparable, never a problem with anyone there. purchased a new malibu in 2010, and everything was explained well on the features of the vehicle.every transaction was a beautiful experience. maintance to this vehicle and other vehicles we have has been terrific. we thank you.

December 2, 2011

Thank you for the Five Star rating-Wolf Automotive always puts the customer first.

Accidently Found You

by from Marengo |

I was recently in an accident and needed to find a repair facility that was approved by my insurance (State Farm) My neighbor's aunt had just had work done at Wolf and was more than happy with the service she got from Wolf and Brad Osborne, so I decided to give Wolf a try. I was pleasantly surprised with the customer service I received from Brad. He explained everything clearly, even more importantly, dealt with the insurance company. My car was finished on the date promised and I am extremly happy with how my car looks. I will recommend your dealership to anyone needing body shop or service work.

December 2, 2011

Thank you for your great recommendation. Wolf Automotive strives to provide the work right the first time and from the comments Brad Osborne and his crew has done so.

Expectations Met

by from Poplar Grove |

I have purchased 2 vehicles, been a loyal repair customer for the last 12+ years and recently had body work done on my car. Let me say that I am more than happy with the way my body work turned out. In fact you can't even tell I was in an accident. It was nice to see a familar face when I walked into the collison center and saw Brad Osborne. He has always provided excellent customer service to me and you can tell he cares about his customers. Thank You Wolf for never disappointing me with the excellent customer service you provide.

December 2, 2011

Thank you for your loyalty it is always nice to hear from happy customers. We can tell from other customer comments that Brad puts the customer first as it should be. The entire Wolf Automotive staff thanks you.

Satisfied Customer

by from Poplar Grove |

I have bought 2 vehicles from Wolf, be a loyal repair customer for the last 12+ years and recently had body work done on my vehicle. Brad Osborne and his crew did a great job on my car and you can't even tell it was in an accident. Glad my insurance company has you as an approved dealer and my repairs we done right and done locally. Thanks Brad and Wolf for the great service you always provide.

Long Time Customer

by from Rockford,IL |

We have purchased a vehicle in the past from Wolf. We have had our cars serviced at Wolf for many years we have always worked with Brad Osborne in the service department and had the bad luck to deal with him in the collision department due to unexpected accident.He took care of my claim. The color matched and even took 2 days less than expected. THANK YOU

December 2, 2011

Thank you for the review regarding your experience with both our service department and collision center-Brad has done a great job and will go the extra mile for our customers.

Service after the sale

by from Loves Park |

I bought my 2010 Malibu from Wolf about 2 weeks ago. Once I got it home I noticed some scratches, and detected a slight shimmy in the steering. I called to talk to the manager, Louis Lorenz, and was pleasantly suprised to hear,"bring it in and we'll take care of it." In the past other dealers have given me the you bought a used car attitude. Not Wolf, they took care of me as if I was part of the family. Thank you, I will be back in the future.

December 2, 2011

Thank you for the excellent review regarding your purchase and the follow up service after the sale. Looking forward to serving all of your vehicle needs for years to come.

Maintenance is not routine!

by from Belvidere, IL |

All of the staff-Gary and Joe, the technicians, Laura--make us feel part of the family. It's not just"routine maintenance", it's a concern that our Acadia is running properly and attention to what is needed to keep it that way. We always appreciate the attitude of Service with a Smile!

December 2, 2011

From all the staff at Wolf Automotive a big THANK YOU!! Your loyalty to us makes our day.