Wolf Automotive Center

1800 N State St, Belvidere, IL 61008

Used 815-544-3495

No heat Thanksgiving morning repaired on Friday

by from Lockport, IL |

Joe Whalen at Wolf Automotive in the Service Center was able to repair our no heat dilema in our Impala after traveling to Belvidere for Thanksgiving without an appointment and with a busy shop! Clarence (service tech) did a great job and our Impala was back in the Black Friday shopping experience by 10:30am! Thanks so much for the great service!

Excellent Service

by from Woodstock |

Recently had body work done on my car and I was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by Brad Osborne. I have been a loyal service customer at Wolf for many years and have dealt with Brad Osborne on several occasions. This is the 1st time I've had work done in your collison center and I was very happy with the service Brad provided. He goes above and beyone my expectations. Thanks for the excellent service. I have recommended your collison center to a few of my friends.

November 28, 2011

Brad and his body shop staff will be happy to hear about your satisfaction with how the work was performed. As with all of Wolf Automotive departments we strive to get it right the first time. Thank you for your business and taking the time to comment on the service provided.

Job Well Done

by from Woodstock |

I recently had to have repairs made to my car and it was the first time I had to deal with your collison center. I was pleasantly surprised to deal with Brad Osborne while getting the body work done to my car. I have been a loyal customer in your service dept for many years so I have dealt with Brad on several occasions. You should be proud to have an employee like Brad working for you. He always goes above and beyond when dealing with me. Keep up the good work!

Broke down

by from Rockford |

We broke down on Rt.20 in Rockford, we called in and spoke with Louis Lorenz. Within 25 minutes a tow truck showed up and brought us to the dealership. After it was found repairs far exceeded the cars value Louis and his sales team made us a great deal and had us home in a 2009 Silverado so fast it was almost as if we never had a problem. Wonder place, wonderful people.

November 28, 2011

Glad we were able to assist you both from a service and sales effort. Enjoy the 2009 Silverado and thank you for your kind words.

Love my dealer

by from Belvidere |

Just bought my third used car from Wolf Automotive and will probably buy three more in the future. Ever since Louis took over it has gotten even easier to do business with Wolf. Highly recomended.

November 28, 2011

All of the employees of Wolf Automotive are glad you are Happy! Thank you for the recommendation and your purchases.

Great dealer

by from Schaumburg |

I bought a 2009 Pontiac G6 from Wolf Automotive. My entire experience was wonderful, especialy the manager Louis Lorenz. I would recomend this dealer to all my friends and family. Thank You.

November 28, 2011

We strive for great customer service. Thank you for your comment.

Impala purchase

by from Belvidere |

Great dealer and sales staff to work with, will purchase all of my vehicle from Wolf Automotive

Battery Problems

by from Loves Park, IL |

I was recently stranded and Wolf Automotive came to my rescue! My car broke down on me around 2:30 on a busy Saturday afternoon in Rockford. I was parked in a crowded parking lot surrounded by cars so there was no way I could have gotten anyone close to try and jump my battery. When I contacted Wolf Automotive, I found out that service shop had already closed for the day, but they still came out to meet me and jump my car using a jump box. I was able to drive my car to the shop right then and they were able to squeeze me in AND fix the problem first thing Monday morning. I've always had GREAT experiences with Wolf - both the sales and service sides of the company. They went above and beyond to get me back on the road as soon as possible. I am very grateful and I would highly, highly recommend them to anyone!

November 26, 2011

KellyH thank you for your wonderful review and comments. Loyal customers like you make being in business worth while, and we look forward to servicing your vehicle needs for years to come.

Insurance Quality

by from 61008 |

just dropped car off they did all the work. they talked to my insurance company(STATE FARM) called me when it was done. BRAD OSBORNE AND THE CREW WAS GREAT!!

November 26, 2011

Your Five Star review and thanks for a job well done is what we love to here from all of our customers and friends.

COLLISION REPAIR

by from POPLAR GROVE |

PERFECT COLOR MATCH BRAD OSBORNE WAS GREAT TO DEAL WITH. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE,TOOK TIME TO DEAL WITH INSURANCE COMPANY. MADE SURE WAS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

November 26, 2011

Thank you for your five star rating, all departments at Wolf Automotive strive to do it right the first time.