Lockhart Cadillac - South

Used 866-575-9617
Service 866-722-2358

Great salesman

by from Indianapolis Indiana |

I don't normally take time to write review but my experience with Lockhart go's to Larry Bird. The next time I'm in need of a car he will be my first stop. He went out of his way to make me happy and get me into my HHR. Larry Bird you the man Thank you

Best service ever...

by from Indianapolis, IN |

My husband and I am so pleased with the service we received at Lockhart Greenwood. Cars.com was so helpful with allowing us to do advance research on the vehicles we were looking for. We had the best salesperson (Jim Clow), the General Manager was very helpful with approving some minor repairs, the finance manager was very personable and I enjoyed chatting with him. Overall excecellent experience!

One step above

by from Bloomington Indiana |

After driving a Cadillacs for twenty five years from the same dealership we decided to make a change. Since meeting Larry Bird and Corey Lockhart from Lockhart Cadillac we not only are driving a new Cadillac but are amazed that the service and complete knowledge and professionalism shown us is still alive in the business world. Truly a complete enjoyment during our purchase.

Overpriced and unsafe

by from Indianapolis, In |

They sent me out driving a vehicle that was in need of brakes, the brakes were so bad that the routers need to be resurfaced, and tie bars need to be replaced.

very disrespectful customer service, technicians u

by from Greenwood, Indiana |

Everytime I take my car in to have it serviced, there was always a problem....1st I make an appointment to have my antifreeze flushed and filled only to have it over heat downtown...towed back to the shop..day of work missed...2nd service was for 4 fires and a oil change, lockhart had my car for 27 hrs to say we ran a diagnostic and wanted a $100 for a service I didnt request

Retired Vice President

by from Indianapolis, In |

Excellent experience. I didn't get them to come down much from their advertised price but I feel like I received a fair price plus they agreed to make adjustment/repair/replace moon/sun roof.

Impeccable service & comfortable atmosphere

by from Bargersville, Indiana |

The whole process of purchasing our car was made easy and hassle free. The service provided was by far a wonderful experience compared to other dealerships. We are happy the vehicle we were looking for ended up here.

Purchase Cadillac SRX

by from Seymour, Indiana |

I recently began shopping for a gently used SRX at our local Cadillac Dealer and they came up empty. I started looking online and typed in Cadillac SRX; Lockhart Cadillac appeared I began looking and that lead to 2 phone calls to their online sales then a meeting that Saturday to look at 3 or 4 used models. They were so willing to work with me that they even brought 2 from two of their other lots down for me to view. When i got there it was sprinkling and they had all 3 of the cars that were brought down especially for me to view inside, WOW! The 4th one wasn't really discussed I just said well a new one is too expensive but I wanted the new 3.6 motor. I had done my homework on that already. Our sales man by chance was Larry Bird. He took us for a drive test drive in one of the vehicles I was set on and even a drive in his personal Demo to show my husband the horsepower difference and the new Que system. Larry explained all of the bells and whistles answered all of our questions and ended up working out a deal on the 2013 model my Husband fell in love with. Larry was so patient and understanding after 2 days of yes, no well maybe we came back to sign the paperwork and they were so accommodating Larry even stayed over due to my work schedule. The finance girl Jennifer was really good. I thought I'd catch her in something on the contract but she actually got me a couple extras for the same price and even a cheaper interest rate. I loved that! I brought the car back a few days later for some upgrades we had purchased and some they threw in to sweeten the deal. Nothing less but what I expected, excellent service and extreme patience with my schedule. Larry is the utmost best when it comes to sales not pushy, honest and sincere. I think they may have a Cadillac customer for life even though I have a dealer right here in our home town. Lockhart is the best when it comes to catering to the customer. I'm not just a customer I've been in sales myself for over 15 years and they have it down pat. If you are sitting on the fence you should go to Lockhart and they can help you find the right fit for your situation. They're not just all about sell sell sell they have a continence and that pays off big time!

Unhappy customer

by from Indianapolis |

When I looked at the car I purchased their was three paint chips on the hood. I was told by the sales person that they would repair the chips. After signing the papers the sales person told me they would not make the repairs as promised. I complained they were so worry about the amount of money they said they didn't make on the deal instead of making repairs as promise. Love the car but they're sales people will lie and cry. DON'T BUY A CAR HERE unless you like tobe lied too.

Buying our new car

by from Mooresville, IN |

I had called Bill McKinley about looking for a 2012 or 2013 CTS. I had very specific instructions about interior and exterior colors. Bill find my car, had it sent down from the Fisher's store, had it ready for us to see and drive the next day. This was a demo car and was priced great. We received a good price for our trade in and bought the car. The only trouble was that the Fisher's store did not follow Bill's instructions and had not sent the Cadillac instruction book with the car. We have been buying our cars from Lockhart since 1986. This was the easiest buying experience. Jenni showed us options about financing and gave us the more economical loan. Everyone involved with this transaction was kind, patient, informative, and helpful.

Purchasing Experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

The staff, and especially Bill McKinley, were very helpful and eager to please. The facility was very clean and inviting to its customers. There was an excellent variety of vehicles on the lot to choose from. After selecting and test driving our selection, Bill took the time necessary to explain all of the features of the car we were purchasing. The only negative to the experience was a 40 minute wait to actually give the dealership a check for the amount of the car and sign the papers. Although the wait was not necessarily the fault of the dealership (it appears the customer before us had some issues with the standard paperwork), it was very frustrating. This was our first time to look at and/or purchase a vehicle from Lockhart Cadillac - Greenwood and they will remain very high on our list when we are in the market for another vehicle.