Walker Acura

Used 888-446-6534

Tomorrow's Dealership Today

2011 RDX

by from Metairie, LA |

Great car, took about 5 hours total to negotiate and get paperwork done - you would think this day in age technology would be better. The best customer service I received was from the finance guy, the rest was medocre at best. 'Salespeople' that spent more time on their phones than greeting customers, total lack of any personability, and they dressed like they just rolled out of bed. The most fun I had was bartering the price down, as I'm a huge fan of getting what I want. I do love the new RDX though, so I can't be totally unhappy. If I were GM I'd take a long look at my staff and train properly.

Tiguan VW 2012 Buying Experience

by from New Orleans, LA |

The specific vehicle I wanted (SE w/nav and roof in Pepper Gray) was not on the lot, as I expected, but I asked for a car that would not be driven long distance or used as a test drive vehicle at a dealership - and I told them I was willing to wait for an factory order. The saleman told me that a car with my specification was at their US distribution center coming directly from Germany (not another dealership) and would be driven directly to this dealership arriving with about 300 miles on it. It arrived with 511 miles and the nav history showed it was driven from a dealership in Jackson to Meridian and probaly back to Jackson and then to New Orleans... plus another 100 test drive miles, I assume. I didn't notice the data in the nav until I got home otherwise I would have turn the car down. The rest of the buying experience was fairly good... and I love the vehicle. Drives like a sports car. Getting a real 26 MPG on the road and about 23-24 driving to work in the city... but requires premium fuel.