Lexus of Toledo

7505 W. Central Ave., Toledo, OH 43617

New 888-612-8011
Used 877-453-6946
Service 866-655-9914

At Jim White Lexus of Toledo, it?s our mission to provide the drivers of Toledo and surrounding locations with

Jim White Lexus of Toledo

by from NW Ohio |

Recently purchased a used Lexus 430 LS from this dealership. The buying experience was no-hassle and the salesman (Barry H.) was a true professional in every sense of the word. The vehicle had 100,000 miles on it but the service records were impeccable and were shown to me during the buying process. I felt comfortable with the entire process and definitely would do business again here in the future. As the transaction played out I was turned over to the F&I guy who also treated me with utmost respect. He did not try to force me into any extended warranties, rustproofing specials, or any other dealer add-ons. I recently had an accident where my LS was totaled and I am unable to drive at this time. The salesman offered to deliver the vehicle after they completed the 90,000 mile service (timing belt, water pump, etc.) which was included in the deal. I live over an hour away and didn't ask for this this, he just offered this as a service that they provide. Thank you for a very enjoyable buying experience!

Used Car Purchase 2013 Chevrolet

by from lambertville,mi |

I had been searching for new/used vehicle for 6 months. I found the vehicle I purchased on Cars.com which led me to Lexus of Toledo. The internet salesperson, Jason followed up quickly from my internet inquiry on a Sunday afternoon. I made my appointment to view/drive the vehicle the next day. This led me to a later afternoon purchase My purchase experience along with the no pressure sales etc.... was as smooth and informative as I could have wanted with a car purchase. Jason had worked to get what I needed in regards to an interest rate/trade of my older vehicle. Not every detail worked out exactly as I wanted but we both came to a close agreement and the new vehicle is parked in my garage. Thanks for your time Jason, I will be in touch!

Buying a Truck - not a Lexus

by from Toledo, OH |

Stopped in because they had a couple of used pick ups (obviously not Lexus brands) I was interested in as possibilities. Salesman was friendly and attentive. From the visit, I was able to see the one model did not fit my needs. The other fit my needs but was the top of line trim level. After realizing "leather seats" were not going to make me pay an extra $8K, the salesman was kind enough to point me to alternatives.