Ed Martin Toyota Scion

5400 Scatterfield Rd., Anderson, IN 46013

New 866-906-0132
Used 866-653-7057
Service 877-879-2192

The Only Name You Need To Know!

15,000 ck up

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Always treated as a new customer although ,y vehicle is over a year old. it is an hour drive to get here but worth it. Glad Brian Naylorr is back in Service Dept.

Steve Gosnell

by from Winchester, KY |

I worked with Sky over the phone and internet to come to a deal on our Highlander. He was excellent to work with and did a terrific job communicating the process of when it was built and delivered. Also, when we arrived at the dealership everything was ready. The process was very streamlined and hassle free. Since we had a long drive there and then back home we very much appreciated him having it all organized and ready to go so we did not have to spend very much time at the dealership. He did a great job!

Ed Martin Toyota put a good price on the internet

by from Brownsburg, Indiana |

The dealership did what they are supposed to do, they put a low price on the internet to get people like me to stop by and look at the cars available. My seller Fred was great. He was able to answer my questions. No high heavy pressure applied here. When I wanted to drive a vehicle, he handed me the keys and said, "here take it for a spin", and left me on my own. That was like a breath of fresh air. I took it out on the freeway, and I stopped along the way and looked everything over myself on my own at my own pace, that was great. When it was time to buy the vehicle, there was no heavy handed pressure to buy a bunch of extras, no pressure to get extra warranty. Of course I had a Toyota already, so they probably knew that I knew the extra warranty in a Toyota is a joke, or should I say just a way for them to make money since the odds of me never using the warranty is very high indeed. This was the best car buying experience I have had, but of course, I already had a good price so I did not have to haggle over that. I suppose I could of, but waste of my time if I got a good internet price. Every time I drove another car, when I got back in my 2010 Avalon, it drove better than the new car. Only until I drove a new Avalon, did it compare with my old Avalon; sold.

What title would you like to have here?

by from Alexandria, IN |

No one went over the check sheet after the oil change, etc., to explain what was done and if they found anything with their inspections. Disappointed about that. The waiting area at the Toyota in Muncie is more inviting than the one in Anderson.

Excellent Dealership; highly recommended!

by from Fishers, Indiana 46038 |

I leased my new Camry SE in September 2012. I feel I got a very good deal and the whole process was seamless and professionally conducted. Kudos to Scott Grigoletti! I have been bringing this car back for the 2 year included service at prescribed intervals and have been completely satisfied with the level of service received! Dealing with guys like Brian, John & Mark has been a pleasantly refreshing experience compared to other dealerships! In short, Ed Martin Toyota has delivered on everything they promised in a professional and timely manner! Thanks much! John P. Reut Fishers, Indiana 46038 5/31/2014

Customer

by from Fishers Indiana |

I was very pleased I have found they have always been very helpful by phone or in person. they have put me first and listened very well to my questions and have given excellent help. I would go back for service and will give them an opportunity when I buy again.

Car Service

by from Anderson, IN |

DJ was very kind when working with us. He let us know up front how much everything was going to cost.

Mr

by from Penleton IN |

efficient and straight forward

Service department instills confidence

by from Muncie, Indiana |

Time for my scheduled oil change. Shouldn't be a big deal, but after my service at Ed Martin Toyota, I am confident I am set to travel the roads without problems. Clean, courteous and effecient service writer and technicians treat the customer as boss. I'll be back when I need service again!

Stop the search; you've found the BEST :)

by from Carmel,Indiana |

The level of service I receive from the service and sales dept is absolutely fantastic and goes above and beyond my expectations every time. Brian in servicing takes care is my cars brilliantly and Derek and his team are a sheer delight to work with on potential car new purchases . I never truly appreciated how dealerships differ until I found the gold standard. You are simply the best and you leave the rest like Tom Wood and Butler standing on the grid. Thank you all at Ed Martin who take care of me.