Ed Martin Toyota Scion

5400 Scatterfield Rd., Anderson, IN 46013

New 866-906-0132
Used 866-653-7057
Service 877-879-2192

The Only Name You Need To Know!

unbelievable- SOLVED

by from Vancouver, BC Canada |

The situation described on the previous review ("Unbelievable") - has suddenly been solved. We are thankful to the dealership Sales Manager Brian Fuller who resolved the situation within a day after learning about it. We wish he was aware of this case from the beginning.

really great experience

by from carmel, IN |

Here is another happy customer of Scott G (the only Scott at sales department). I bought both of my Sienna (back in 2010) and Carmy (just a month ago) from him and services are always great. The price they offer is definitely very very competitive and they are also willing to price match other dealership. Beside that, the way he treated me and my wife and even my son were definitely authentic and genuine and I did not feel pressure of buying anything from him. when I arrived the dealership, everything is ready and paper work are seamless. try out yourself and you will not be disappointed.

unbelievable..

by from Vancouver, BC Canada |

It's still hard to believe it could happen.. We (from Canada) bought 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser (pre-owned) at Ed Martin Toyota Scion on May 2014. The FJ was advertised with TRD skid plate installed on it, our inspector had also noticed the skid plate was on the FJ during the inspection (he took a few pix). The FJ arrived with no skid plate on it. The dealership took the skid plate off the car (without a notice) before our trucker picked it up. The reason why they did that was absolutely pointless for us. It's now been more than four months since we notified the dealership of that loss and no actions taken. No skid plate, no refund. We gave up pushing the dealership to take some actions to resolve the situation as it's become really disgusting... Be aware...

AWESOME SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Phoenix AZ |

Neal Graham rocks!!!! I'm from Az, 27 hours away from Indiana. I bought a loaded used prius V 5 with tech package from Ed Martin Toyota in pristine condition. The price was very competitive, no Az , Ca, or any nearby states can touch it. He lowered price farther enough to cover my plane flight 3 hotel stays and gas on my 27 hour commute. To spare me from a 40 minute taxi ride, I was met at the airport by Allan who was 30 minutes early. Paperwork and test drive done in less than two hours. Neal Graham knows his cars well and took time to explain everything. He also arrange a really good price on window tint to prevent half a body sunburn on a 27 hour trip. He threw in a cargo cover for free too, something I ask for late in the deal and willing to pay out of pocket (downside cargo cover too noisy when driving, skip it) THE KICKER, HE DROVE ME HIMSELF TO THE MOVIE HOUSE AND BACK WHILE WAITING ON THE TINT JOB. I originally requested just to use the shuttle that drives customers around when the don't want to wait for their cars getting serviced. I have had a fully loaded convertible 328 and convertible 335 BMW, so I know stellar service, Neal Grahams' service is just on another plane. Thanks Neal.

Wonderful Sales Team!

by from Marion, IN |

I am big on reviews, and when I go somewhere I always check to see how their customer service rates. So needless to say when I saw how many happy customers there were, I was sold and expected amazing customer service, and that is exactly what we got! Scott G. made sure we were fully aware of all the processes and, in my opinion, went above and beyond my expectations. My husband and I have purchased many new to us cars, but this experience came with an authentic care to provide great customer service. When we are ready for another new or new to us vehicle, we will definitely be returning to Ed Martin!

Great before and after sale experience!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

My wife and I were shopping for a new 2014.5 Toyota Camry LE Hybrid. Michael Baden at Ed Martin in Anderson had the best out-the-door price. But when we got to the dealership, we changed our mind and wanted a used Toyota Camry XLE hybrid instead. That wasn't a problem for Michael, even though he surely spent a lot of time coming up with the LE. He found two 2012 XLEs on the lot; and he encouraged us to test drive both.........by ourselves. He just gave us the keys and said "go". We had lots of questions; and Michael answered them all. He was so kind, courteous and patient. He also took the time to explain the Certified used car coverage; and he helped out with the financing. Throughout it all there was absolutely no sales pressure. We were treated like adults who were making a big financial decision and commitment. And the price Michael offered the car for was better than I would have gotten anywhere else. But the best part of the experience came AFTER THE SALE. After we drove the car home ,we discovered a gash in the rear bumper. We hadn't noticed it at the dealership. I emailed Michael late in the evening and told him of our disappointment. The next morning he called and told us to bring the car back; and that the bumper would be fixed. He also volunteered a loaner car in the meantime. He wanted us to be happy with our car, happy with our decision to by from him, and happy with the dealership we bought the car from. I was so taken back by all this that I just had to write about it. Michael Baden and the folks at Ed Martin earned our trust and our respect. I am happy to recommend Michael and Ed Martin to anyone looking for a new or used Toyota. The drive out to Anderson will be well worth your while.

15,000 ck up

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

Always treated as a new customer although ,y vehicle is over a year old. it is an hour drive to get here but worth it. Glad Brian Naylorr is back in Service Dept.

Steve Gosnell

by from Winchester, KY |

I worked with Sky over the phone and internet to come to a deal on our Highlander. He was excellent to work with and did a terrific job communicating the process of when it was built and delivered. Also, when we arrived at the dealership everything was ready. The process was very streamlined and hassle free. Since we had a long drive there and then back home we very much appreciated him having it all organized and ready to go so we did not have to spend very much time at the dealership. He did a great job!

Ed Martin Toyota put a good price on the internet

by from Brownsburg, Indiana |

The dealership did what they are supposed to do, they put a low price on the internet to get people like me to stop by and look at the cars available. My seller Fred was great. He was able to answer my questions. No high heavy pressure applied here. When I wanted to drive a vehicle, he handed me the keys and said, "here take it for a spin", and left me on my own. That was like a breath of fresh air. I took it out on the freeway, and I stopped along the way and looked everything over myself on my own at my own pace, that was great. When it was time to buy the vehicle, there was no heavy handed pressure to buy a bunch of extras, no pressure to get extra warranty. Of course I had a Toyota already, so they probably knew that I knew the extra warranty in a Toyota is a joke, or should I say just a way for them to make money since the odds of me never using the warranty is very high indeed. This was the best car buying experience I have had, but of course, I already had a good price so I did not have to haggle over that. I suppose I could of, but waste of my time if I got a good internet price. Every time I drove another car, when I got back in my 2010 Avalon, it drove better than the new car. Only until I drove a new Avalon, did it compare with my old Avalon; sold.

What title would you like to have here?

by from Alexandria, IN |

No one went over the check sheet after the oil change, etc., to explain what was done and if they found anything with their inspections. Disappointed about that. The waiting area at the Toyota in Muncie is more inviting than the one in Anderson.