Royal Kia Tucson

4333 E Speedway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85712

New 866-906-1563
Used 877-549-7598
Service 877-288-4631

Part of the Royal Group - The Dealership that's Different!

Best buying experience in my life 5 stars

by from green valley az |

Best buying experience of my life. No games, no problems,no hassles, no haggling, just 5 star service. Would highly recomend Royal Kia and Brandon to anyone that wants to be treated fantastic.

Loyal now to Royal

by from Tucson, AZ |

I am a very finicky buyer and had researched buying a new/used car for over a month. Websites, reviews and had visited 5 dealerships with a basic description of what I was looking for. I arrived at Royal, already defensive to any salesperson, but my salesman, Michael Wallace, was upfront, honest, no pressure and interested in getting me into the vehicle I was looking for. In fact, he showed me 3 different cars not only in my budget, but had the desirable amenities. He put no pressure on me whatsoever and told me the price is irrelevant at Royal - that the main thing was a happy customer. I did not purchase a car right away - must be a glutton for punishment to visit more dealerships, but there is no doubt I made the right choice with Royal Kia. When the time comes, I will be back to purchase again at Royal.

Great used car dealership

by from Ajo, AZ |

Friendly, up front, no pressure, no haggling, good price. The 72 hr. buy back made me feel comfortable.

Smell the Roses

by from Buckeye, Az |

I was freshly out of a Chapter 7 BK, and wanted a high resale retail model of vehicle. I searched all over online, and came across Royal Kia had 1 used model of a Ford Flex, full loaded and at an Astonishing Great Price! Even being well over a 2 hr drive, Their customer service was great. Worked with me over the phone getting approved, and I made my journey to purchase. Was greeted with friendly sales staff, purchased my Ford Flex, they offered my family lunch for our travels, as well as I got a dozen Red Roses as my new vehicle was washed and prepped for my departure. The whole purchasing process was a breeze, no hassles! I use to work for a very well known dealership in the Phoenix area, and let me say that Royal Kia treated me better , I was treated have as a real person and not as just a comission check . Thank you Royal for treating me like Royalness~

A Step Above the Rest

by from Safford, AZ |

First let me say I have bought a few cars (both used & new) in my day; so this definitely was not my first time! Working with Peter Thomas at Royal was a great experience. Like most folks today I did my homework before driving two hours to the dealership and found no surprises when I got there! Vehicle was exactly what was shown on cars.com ... Financing process went well. Thanks Peter & team we love our new 2007 Aspen!

Warranty Problem

by from Sunsties,Az |

I was happy with going and having my 2006 Kia Sedonia serviced every so many miles. Two days ago had coolant and modules and burnt wires. Of course it was not covered under limited warranty. Being on Social Security fixed income it was hard to come up with the amount. But upset me most was when I checked about the forever warranty and powertrain warranty. Found out that it was void because of not doing a trans flushing in March 2013 at 90,000 miles. I have never had a warranty car before. When they say recommend they really need to let us know that if we dont do this now it will void the warranty. Now I got a car that I have to get a extend warranty. And thats a extra $130 a month more on top of my $200 car paymt. Then this really upset me when after a yr paying on the car I tried to trade it for a new car with full warranty. I paid $10,999 in July 2012 they had the gaul to say my car is only worth $3500. I should have know that all dealerships are alike.

One of the best car buying experiences ever!

by from Tucson, AZ |

One of the best (if not the best) car buying experiences I've ever had. No pressure sales tactics and a knowledgeable and courteous staff add up to a very pleasant and satisfying experience. I'd buy from them again any day.

Unpressured experience

by from Tucson, AZ |

I sent an inquiry to Royal Kia about a car I saw on cars.com. I got a response from Ken about two hours later, and scheduled a meeting later that day. When my partner and I got there, Ken was not available, but Lou was, and he showed us the car and let us check it out while he got us set up for a test drive. The car was exactly as described, pictured, and priced on cars.com. No pressure at all. No haggling over the price (which was already a very good price), and the only thing I could possible complain about was the tedium of the buying process. We got a decent trade-in for our old car, and financing was easily arranged for what the down payment and trade-in didn't cover. It just took time to do all this, and there were a lot of papers to sign. But no pressure, no hard sell, no pressure to buy add-ons. Thanks for a great car-buying experience! And, from what we've heard, the service and maintenance people are great, too.

Royal Kia Tucson responded to this review

October 5, 2012

Thank you for the excellent review! It is great to know that we provided you with a pressure-free and knowledgeable service. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive specials. Best, Trey Jefferson - Sales Manager