Fair Oaks Ford Lincoln

2055 W Ogden Ave, Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-310-3867
Used 888-884-1266
Service 866-396-2870

Welcome to Fair Oaks Ford Lincoln!

BEST DEALERSHIP OUT THERE

by from Lansing,MI |

Best Dealers in the Nation hands down its not even close. Loved Working with Jeremy Bloom, he made the whole experience enjoyable and satisfying. They go beyond out of their way to make sure the customer feels valued and appreciated. If you're looking to get a car you'd be dumb to go anywhere else but to these guys. Fair Oak Ford and Lincoln is the spot for you to buy your next car, I can't thank them enough for my brand new 2015 Ford Fusion.

Great Experience

by from Naperville |

Paul and his co-workers made car buying easy and a smooth process. We appreciated the time that was spent with us as we selected our car and the no pressure service when we visited the dealership.

Great customer service!!

by from Naperville, IL |

When I first visited Fair Oaks, it was my intention to test drive the Ford Fusion. But after speaking with Clint he offered one of the best deals I've ever gotten when buying a car. He showed me every detail of the car I wanted and gave me a great trade-in price on my Ford Focus. I would highly recommend anyone that is interested in buying a Ford to visit the staff at Fair Oaks! Thank you for making my car purchase experience awesome!!

Purchased a 2014 Ford Escape

by from Aurora, IL |

Purchased a 2014 Ford Escape. Did compare against Hyundai Tucson, Chevrolet Equinox and Buick Encore. Believe Escape bits them all on the ?Value per Money? spend. First time I?ve ever run into a ?Car Sales Person? that covered our needs and show us exactly what we asked. No time wasted. No hustle that is why we purchased from them

Great experience!!!

by from Chicago, IL |

I went to fair oaks looking for a used mustang. Very friendly staff and a great environment. Ask for Pam she was my salesperson and this was by far the best experience I had visiting dealers. I went to 3 other dealerships and none of them compared to the great service and laid back environment at Fair Oaks. They were willing to work with me on price and the whole process was fast and easy. This dealer gets it and the rest should learn from them.

New car purchase

by from Oswego, il |

Purchased a new Escape, service was excellent, purchase was fast, worked with us and gave a fair trade value for our car, making it possible to purchase the new car, the team was excellent in explaining the features of the new car. Craig Holsman was excellent in locating the exact car we wanted and having it ready for us to pick up.

A great Ford dealership!

by from Woodridge, IL |

I researched this dealership prior to my purchase of a 2014 Ford Fusion. Fair Oaks Ford was highly rated and they did not disappoint. They are a professional yet friendly customer-oriented dealership and had the car I wanted right on their lot. They even helped me clean out my trade-in!

Fair oaks is awespme

by from Naperville , il |

Fair oaks ford is a class act . Salesman,service are very helpful and friendly. They really try to help with anything they can .

Great buying experience with Ryan Holsman

by from Naperville, IL |

I stopped by to see if they had any used Ford Escapes, but my intent was to go on to the Hyundai dealership and look for a Santa Fe. Fair Oaks had a good selection of Escapes, and two were particularly attractive. Ryan checked their inventory and found another strong option for us at their used car superstore and drove over and let me test drive that car as well. At the end of the test drive, he asked what it would take to get a purchase completed today. I made him an offer that he agreed to. We went back to his office, and he helped work with his managers to make the deal happen. We then spoke with Robert Wotjan, Customer Relations Manager, who made me feel even more comfortable with my decision. The finance manager, John Roncone, was quick, accurate and easy to work with. All in all, a great first time buying experience!

Quality Group of People

by from Naperville,OL |

What a great group of people to work with! Just bought a new Lincoln MKX from Clint. Really great buying experience.