Fair Oaks Ford Lincoln

2055 W Ogden Ave, Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-310-3867
Used 888-884-1266
Service 866-396-2870

Welcome to Fair Oaks Ford Lincoln!

Less than acceptable service

by from Batavia, Illinois |

Technician drove vehicle with oil and grease on his hands leaving smeared lubricants inside vehicle... especially on the steering wheel. Also very poor workmanship regarding lubrication of electronic running boards. Unsatisfactory response when I attempted to discuss with management.

Great Customer Service

by from Naperville, IL |

My experience at Fair Oaks was excellent. Went in on a Friday and left that day thinking I wasn't going to be able to get into the vehicle I wanted, but Jake L. went to bat for me and I ended up in the exact vehicle I wanted for the price I wanted. I couldn't ask for better customer service then someone willing to go the extra mile to help me out.

Smooth Process to buy a Fusion

by from Naperville, IL |

This process went very well, they had a great selection of Fusions and had the exact options I wanted. Craig was very easy to work with and priced it very aggressively. Answered all questions on e-mail and was patient to let me drive a couple cars to pick the right one. The process was very smooth.

Awesome Dealership & Sales & Customer Service.

by from Downers Grove, Illinois |

Let me share my new car buying experience with you. We needed a car so we started our search looking at many different models until we decided upon a Ford Fusion. We looked at Honda?s since I already own one. We also looked at Toyota because my daughter suggested we look at them. We also looked at Chevy and Chryslers. The main reason we picked a Fusion is because it meet all of my wife?s requirements and we all know a happy wife is a happy life. We then visited numerous Ford dealerships. Our car and dealership hunt finally ended when we visited the Fair Oaks Ford & Lincoln dealership in Naperville Illinois. This dealership far exceeded our expectations for Customer Service, Professionalism, Cleanliness, Salesmanship and Price. The sales staff was extremely knowledgeable and friendly and I especially want to thank Pam Hammersmith our salesperson for all she did for us to make our purchase a pleasant experience by eliminating most of the stress out of car buying. Both the Customer Service Manager Robert Wojtan and the General Sales Manager John Krajnovich went out of their way to help us with all of the available car accessories and additional new car options. Jeff Gose of the Finance Department thoroughly explained all of the available car warranties and loan options to our total satisfaction and understanding. The entire staffs including the cashier and the service reps that I had the pleasure of talking to during my exploration of the dealership were all extremely helpful and friendly. If you want a pleasant car buying experience I highly recommend the Fair Oaks Ford and Lincoln Dealership for all of your car needs. I would personally rate this a five star dealership and I hope they keep up the great work for many years to come. From one of their happiest and most satisfied and newest customers I want to thank all of the Fair Oaks staff that my wife and I had the pleasure of meeting and dealing with during our new car search for being extremely patient, helpful and friendly. Sincerely, David and Valerie Brockmann.

Ons Stop Shopping

by from Bolingbrook, IL |

This was one of the smoothest car buying experiences I have ever had. Within minutes of my on-line inquiry Craig Holsman returned my call,i and identified some ready-to-go vehicles. I picked one and scheduled an appointment, and we completed the transaction in less than an hour of my arrival. During the sale and subsequent visits, everyone at the dealership has been pleasant, polite and professional. I usually don't make recommendations of any kind, but in this case I do recommend this Ford dealership.

Family business - Family values, that's why!

by from Oswego |

My family has been buying our cars from Fair Oaks literally for generations (my father and the current owner's father and now the current owner and me). John K. has been there for as long as I remember and understands customer service in purchasing a car. The Customer service continues when your car needs service. Mr. Wargo has always given me the straight scoop on repairs that are recommended and those which are necessary and allows me to make the right decision on what to repair and when. On my last purchase, the salesman turned out to be the son of a salesman I purchased a car from years ago who is still with Fair Oaks! Support a local and family focused business, shop at Fair Oaks!

Excellent Experience- New 2014 Ford Escape

by from Naperville IL |

What a great experience purchasing a new Ford Escape from Fair Oaks Ford! I was able to find the perfect car with the options that I wanted at the right price. Pam Hammersmith was patient and considerate when finding my "perfect" car. No pressure and 100% professional every step of the way.

Fair Oaks stood above the rest

by from Chicago, IL |

Craig was my salesman, he contacted me by phone and email. I emailed him my make, model, exterior and interior options and he went to work locating a vehicle that fit my specifications. Craig was able to locate me a vehicle within the day, it was downstate in IL, but he got the job done. Had my car within three days. From all of the guys that I had contact with, Robert, John and Jermey (my techie nerd) LOLA, loads of thanks!!

excellent buying experience and great service

by from Naperville Illinois |

With a great buying experience, we went back to buy the second Ford Fusion in 2013. Service afterwards were prompt and excellent. We highly recommend Fair Oaks Ford to anyone.

great salesman

by from oswego |

no pressure sales, no hassling just good information and good service