Fair Oaks Ford Lincoln

2055 W Ogden Ave, Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-310-3867
Used 888-884-1266
Service 866-396-2870

Welcome to Fair Oaks Ford Lincoln!

New car purchase

by from Oswego, il |

Purchased a new Escape, service was excellent, purchase was fast, worked with us and gave a fair trade value for our car, making it possible to purchase the new car, the team was excellent in explaining the features of the new car. Craig Holsman was excellent in locating the exact car we wanted and having it ready for us to pick up.

A great Ford dealership!

by from Woodridge, IL |

I researched this dealership prior to my purchase of a 2014 Ford Fusion. Fair Oaks Ford was highly rated and they did not disappoint. They are a professional yet friendly customer-oriented dealership and had the car I wanted right on their lot. They even helped me clean out my trade-in!

Fair oaks is awespme

by from Naperville , il |

Fair oaks ford is a class act . Salesman,service are very helpful and friendly. They really try to help with anything they can .

Great buying experience with Ryan Holsman

by from Naperville, IL |

I stopped by to see if they had any used Ford Escapes, but my intent was to go on to the Hyundai dealership and look for a Santa Fe. Fair Oaks had a good selection of Escapes, and two were particularly attractive. Ryan checked their inventory and found another strong option for us at their used car superstore and drove over and let me test drive that car as well. At the end of the test drive, he asked what it would take to get a purchase completed today. I made him an offer that he agreed to. We went back to his office, and he helped work with his managers to make the deal happen. We then spoke with Robert Wotjan, Customer Relations Manager, who made me feel even more comfortable with my decision. The finance manager, John Roncone, was quick, accurate and easy to work with. All in all, a great first time buying experience!

Quality Group of People

by from Naperville,OL |

What a great group of people to work with! Just bought a new Lincoln MKX from Clint. Really great buying experience.

What a difference a good dealer makes

by from Sandwich, Illinois |

We've had negative experiences at several dealers, and we were ready to call it quits. But after coming to Fair Oaks Ford-Lincoln we were incredibly impressed with how everyone we met helped with our purchase. We ended up getting a great car for a great price, we are definitely recommending this dealership to our friends.

new car purchase

by from Naperville, Illinois |

I recently purchased a new car from Fair Oaks Ford and from the moment I walked in I felt completely comfortable. I had researched the type of car I wanted and new exactly what I was looking for when I went in. Pam Hammersmith went out of her way to make sure she found exactly what I wanted as quickly as possible. I purchase my cars on the A plan but this was the first year since my husband died that I used the plan and everyone went over and above to help me connect to the correct site to obtain my pin number. When I picked up my new car Pam spent time with me to make sure I understood completely how to operate all the new functions and that I had all appliances connected. John Krajnovich the General Manager was great he explained everything to me related to financing to make sure I understood everything. Robert Wojtan explained all service options to me and made sure I knew when to return for appointments. I would recommend Fair Oaks for all you automotive needs.

Gotta Have It Green Mustang

by from Bolingbrook Il |

This was one of the best car buying experiences I have ever had! The salesman Clint was very quick to come out and offer us some help. He was very nice and knowledgeable about the 2014 mustangs. When we went in to do the paperwork everybody was quick and organized. The whole sale only took about an hour.

Great Experience

by from Shorewood Illinois |

Never felt more satisfied buying a new vehicle. Craig Holsman and the entire staff were great to work with. I got a great deal without the usual car salesman tactics. I would highly recommend this dealership for purchasing a new vehicle. Thank you Fair Oaks Ford!

Great Experience

by from Naperville, IL |

Serafin, John, Robert, and John helped find the perfect car for me at a great price! They wer all very nice and friendly and worked hard to get the vehicle I wanted. I would definitely go back to purchase my next vehicle and I recommend this dealership to my friends and family.