Fair Oaks Ford Lincoln

2055 W Ogden Ave, Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-310-3867
Used 888-884-1266
Service 866-396-2870

Welcome to Fair Oaks Ford Lincoln!

Fair Oaks stood above the rest

by from Chicago, IL |

Craig was my salesman, he contacted me by phone and email. I emailed him my make, model, exterior and interior options and he went to work locating a vehicle that fit my specifications. Craig was able to locate me a vehicle within the day, it was downstate in IL, but he got the job done. Had my car within three days. From all of the guys that I had contact with, Robert, John and Jermey (my techie nerd) LOLA, loads of thanks!!

excellent buying experience and great service

by from Naperville Illinois |

With a great buying experience, we went back to buy the second Ford Fusion in 2013. Service afterwards were prompt and excellent. We highly recommend Fair Oaks Ford to anyone.

great salesman

by from oswego |

no pressure sales, no hassling just good information and good service

Very friendly and helpful

by from Homer Glen, IL |

Very friendly and helpful staff at Fair Oaks! We shopped around for the new Lincoln 2015 MKC and they gave us the best price.

BEST DEALERSHIP OUT THERE

by from Lansing,MI |

Best Dealers in the Nation hands down its not even close. Loved Working with Jeremy Bloom, he made the whole experience enjoyable and satisfying. They go beyond out of their way to make sure the customer feels valued and appreciated. If you're looking to get a car you'd be dumb to go anywhere else but to these guys. Fair Oak Ford and Lincoln is the spot for you to buy your next car, I can't thank them enough for my brand new 2015 Ford Fusion.

Great Experience

by from Naperville |

Paul and his co-workers made car buying easy and a smooth process. We appreciated the time that was spent with us as we selected our car and the no pressure service when we visited the dealership.

Great customer service!!

by from Naperville, IL |

When I first visited Fair Oaks, it was my intention to test drive the Ford Fusion. But after speaking with Clint he offered one of the best deals I've ever gotten when buying a car. He showed me every detail of the car I wanted and gave me a great trade-in price on my Ford Focus. I would highly recommend anyone that is interested in buying a Ford to visit the staff at Fair Oaks! Thank you for making my car purchase experience awesome!!

Purchased a 2014 Ford Escape

by from Aurora, IL |

Purchased a 2014 Ford Escape. Did compare against Hyundai Tucson, Chevrolet Equinox and Buick Encore. Believe Escape bits them all on the ?Value per Money? spend. First time I?ve ever run into a ?Car Sales Person? that covered our needs and show us exactly what we asked. No time wasted. No hustle that is why we purchased from them

Great experience!!!

by from Chicago, IL |

I went to fair oaks looking for a used mustang. Very friendly staff and a great environment. Ask for Pam she was my salesperson and this was by far the best experience I had visiting dealers. I went to 3 other dealerships and none of them compared to the great service and laid back environment at Fair Oaks. They were willing to work with me on price and the whole process was fast and easy. This dealer gets it and the rest should learn from them.

New car purchase

by from Oswego, il |

Purchased a new Escape, service was excellent, purchase was fast, worked with us and gave a fair trade value for our car, making it possible to purchase the new car, the team was excellent in explaining the features of the new car. Craig Holsman was excellent in locating the exact car we wanted and having it ready for us to pick up.