Peninsula Subaru

3888 WA-16, Bremerton, WA 98312

New 888-490-5649
Used 866-906-0831
Service 888-440-0985

Peninsula Auto Group The Home of FREE oil changes for Life!! Closed on Sundays for family day!!

Peninsula Suburu

by from Silverdale, WA |

GREAT experience here. DJ was a great salesman, everyone there answered their phones quick and were very nice. They helped me out a lot when my bank wasn't being the greatest help to me and they did it in a good timely matter. I would tell everyone to go here first in Kitsap county over all the other dealers. Cars are all kept in good condition.

Poor salesmanship

by from Vashon, WA |

Upon seeing an ad by this dealer on cars.com, I contacted them to seek more information and pictures about a BMW they were selling, since the ad did not contain this pertinent information. I informed their saleswoman April that I was a motivated buyer looking for a car in that price range and color, and simply wanted to see the carfax and photos before I drove across the sound to come see it. Two days later I still had no email or follow up call from her, so I called back. I verified my email address and re-emphasized my increased interest for this particular car, however it seemed as though my business was not of high importance to them, and a week later still had not received photos or information on the vehicle. How a car dealer can brush off an interested, pre-approved buyer is beyond me. Terrible way to do business.

Do not trust these guys.

by from Gig Harbor, WA |

I had negotiated a price for a motorcycle but the day before I was to pick it up they called and said they would not make enough on the deal and wanted more money. Needless to say the bike is still there. Run, don't walk from these guys.

Great buyin Experience

by from Mccall ID |

Just purchased my 3rd new Subaru from D.J. at Peninsula. The first 2 cars I compared price etc. with several other dealers. None could match the overall offer, the car I wanted, the price that was right. So, on the 3rd purchase, just last month, I told D.J. that I was no longer going to waste my time trying to beat his offer; I just trusted that he would always go the extra mile in making my purchase the very best deal he was capable of. Now that puts some pressure on him but he was, once again, up to the task. Even after we had come to a very generous purchase agreement and the loan papers were drawn up and we were both in the new Forrester doing the check over thing, I noticed that I had forgotten to request an important $500 add on feature. D.J. didn't blink an eye and simply had me take the car to the shop, right then and there, and had them install that feature for free. I think I'll keep coming back. We're even now talking about the new 14' Forrester that has all the new upgrades. Need a new Subaru? I highly recommend D.J. at Peninsula.

Walk away

by from somewhere, wa |

We went to look at a 3 year old Suzuki. Walked into the building which smelled of cigarette smoke. Waited for the car to be brought and when It arrived, it looked trashed: Covered in mud, filthy inside and out. On closer inspection, rear driver side door had been repainted. It was a very bad job with paint flaking off on the door and paint extending out to rubber door seals. We learned that the salesman used the car, and considering his nonchalant manner and the flippant way he presented the car to us, and didn't seem to want to make a sale. We were disgusted and had no further interest in dealing with them. We won't ever go back to that place.

Worst car buying experience in years

by from Seabeck WA |

They offered less than half blue book for our trade. They tried to charge $1000 more than the posted sticker price on the car I wanted to buy and then tried to pass it off as a $2000 savings in later negotiations. Then after they asked if I had a preference of what bank I wanted to use twice they chose financing with a different bank that charges more than double the interest rate of the one I suggested. Leaving me to refinance the car myself at the lower rate. I will never go to this dealer again and will recommend them to anyone. T