Imperial Motors Jaguar of Wilmette

New 877-289-8706
Used 888-458-2014
Service 866-517-0397

It's Your Turn!

Purchase over the telephone!!!

by from Memphis, Tn. |

I would buy from them again!!! Very professional and a pleasure to deal with!! They did everything they said they would do! The buying experience was seamless!! Doug, the sales person was as accommadating as he could be and in the end we both were pleased with our deal.

Beautiful Jaguar Dealership

by from Deerfield, IL |

Was looking at new cars and saw a year old Jaguar model that had low miles. I liked the car so much and the dealer let me drive it. That is what impressed me over the new Corvette I was considering.

Wonderful car buying experience!

by from Highland, IL |

The absolute best car buying experience I have ever had. Steve Link was our salesperson and he was fantastic. We don't live in the Chicago area so our initial inquiries were via email and telephone and Steve was right there with answers to our questions. Within three days of contacting Imperial we were flying to Chicago to drive our new F-Type home. The owner of the dealership met us at the door! Steve had everything ready, down to having the GPS programmed for our drive home. He gave us a tour of the dealership and everyone there was so friendly. Steve followed up after the sale to make sure we were enjoying the car and that everything was satisfactory. It was just all around a wonderful experience. And as for the car itself? The F-Type is something to behold. I am beyond happy with it.

Jaguar Xk

by from New Haven,Ct |

They were very helpful in finding and showing me a vehicle even before they had a chance to detail it. It turned out to be the wrong color combination but the effort was great.