Wallys Auto Sales

(4.2) 6 Reviews

5360 N Broadway St, Wichita, KS 67219

Used 316-832-2222

This place is a fraud suit waiting to happen

by from Wichita |

I bought a car from here an they took 2 months to get me the title, and when they finally did it was salvaged! The bank had to force them to take the car back. The owner was very unprofessional after the matter, insulting me and telling me I ruined his business. I hope it gets shut down.

EXCELLENT WARRANTY!

by from Wichita, Ks |

I bought a Ford Fusion from Wally's over three years ago and I purchased the 4 year unlimited mileage warranty, thinking it was a waste of money and I would probably never use it. BOY WAS I WRONG! The transmission in the car blew about two months ago and I travel a lot so I have put well over 50,000 miles on the car since I bought it. I was pleased to find when I took it in for service that the warranty was still active and truly was unlimited! I got a new transmission fully installed at no cost to me and the entire process was pretty much painless and took less then a week from start to finish. And they put us in a great loaner car until they were able to get ous fixed. I believe this is the best warranty offered by any used car dealer in town!

LOVE WALLYS AUTO SALES!!

by from Wichita kansas |

I had my heart set on a car that had some minor front end damage so i was sceptical about buying it but the service manager at Wallys fixed the car from top to bottom before the financing had even gone through the bank!! I am sooooooo happy with my new charger and I will be sending all of my friends to Wallys next tax season!

April 13, 2012

Dear Shelby, We here at Wally's are very happy to hear that you are enjoying your new car so much! Thank you so much for your business and for the positive feedback on our profile! We aim for 100% customer satisfaction so if there is ever anything else we can do for you in the future please come on in! Thanks again from all your friends over here at Wally's Auto Sales!

Wallys goes the extra mile!

by from Chicago. il |

We got stranded from Illinois and the nice people at Wallys put all 3 of up in a hotel for two nights and even paid for our living food while we were stuck! i have never been treated with such wonderful hospitality and even though I wasn't able to finance a deal that weekend I am buying the car from Wally online as soon as we get our 401k! Thanks to everybody at Wallys!!

April 13, 2012

Hello Doreena! We are all so glad to hear that you guys made it back home safe and sound! It was a pleasure meeting you and your family and we look forward to your return trip this summer!

great car buying expierence

by from Wichita kansas |

I had very little money to put down and not so good credit to match but Marco and Vince at wallys went out of their to get me a good car that I could afford and depend on. The even helped me find cheap insurance before I ever drove off the lot! Thank you guys I will definately be back for my next car

April 13, 2012

Wally's offers great financing options for people in ALL credit situations, without all the hassles off those "buy here, pay here" places. We work hard with several different banks to get you into a clean low mileage vehicle with a low monthly payment you can afford and no shut of devices or inflated weekly payments. And no insurance is never a problem at Wally's, we have relationships with several area insurance providers and can get you hooked up with same day coverage that fits your needs!

great service at Wally's Auto sales!

by from Wichita kansas |

i bought a car from Wallys about 3 months ago and I had some mechanical issues with it just this past week and even though the car has already been paid in full Wally went out of his way to fix my car and get me and my family mobile again. Thank you Wally for going out of your way for us!! Sincerly, Rhonda Gregory

April 13, 2012

Hello Rhonda! We are so glad to hear that your repair process went so well for you. We inspect every vehicle that drives off of our lot but unfortunately things do go wrong at times but customer satisfaction is our #1 goal and we are very pleased that our service department was able to get you guys up and running again so quickly. Thank you for your business and for the great feedback! Sincerely, All of your friends at Wally's Auto Sales