Auto Village - TX

(4.0) 4 Reviews

9700 Westpark Dr, Houston, TX 77063

Fool me once...

by from Houston, TX |

I was in the market for a commuter car and stumbled across this dealership. The price looked decent enough to give them a call to schedule a test drive. The lady answering the phone was hard to understand which should have been the first sign this will be an ordeal. I got there and a man named Kenny showed me a few cars and became irritated to a point where he walked off and sent a lady salesperson out to help me. If I didnt know what functions or package a vehicle had ??? Perhaps it would be the sales persons job to know? Why would that make someone mad? Anyhow...I ended up leaving and bought a car down the street at CarMax. Easy....few bucks more but I got service without the attitude.

Friendly people with fair pricing.

by from Baytown |

I've been to Auto Village to purchase a replacement vehicle that got wrecked. Mike was very informative and understanding of my situation. He made me feel very comfortable and the purchase was too easy. The pricing was very competitive and with them knowing the history of the vehicle made it that much easier for me to make my decision. Only thing I would recommend is that they upgrade their facilities... it was uninviting at first but the service and relations that I received outweighed the appearance of the dealership.

great experiance buying a car!

by from houston tx |

I talked to one of the guys there drove there everything I expected, I strongly recommend this car lot they help you buy cars no sell u junk!

excellent service and great description!!!

by from S.W.Houston |

Car was better than descripted. Easy process, quick simple car buying exprience!!!