Robert Lee Auto Sales

Used 888-470-5049

Come and see Robert Lee.

Super experience!!!!!

by from Lansing , Mi. |

Mark Savage was very helpful in finding me a vehicle that fit all my wants and needs. He was very professional and informative. I felt he genuinely cared about helping me by answering all my questions with direct and educated answers. He was not your typical salesman in anyway. I never felt pressured or pushed in fact it was the most pleasant buying experience I have ever had while purchasing a vehicle. I highly recommend Robert Lee Auto Sales and will continue to do all my future business with them. The way they do business is very refreshing and greatly appreciated.

lansing's best car dealership

by from lansing michigan |

Just bought my second car from Robert lee auto sales and love the place. By far the best dealership i have ever been to. Grate customer service and grate prices

Loved It!!!!

by from Lansing |

My family recently purchased a vehicle from Robert Lee Auto Sales. We were dealt with in a very professional friendly manner. The manager personally dealt with us and gave us a very good deal. Nothing was hidden in fact he offered an Autocheck report on the vehicle as well as the NADA book out on the vehicle without us even asking. It was one of the best buying experiences we've had. They also had a very diverse and clean inventory. I would strongly recommend them on your next purchase. We could not be more pleased with the whole process.

Great buying experience!!!!

by from Lansing |

Wrong information on web site!

by from Jackson, MI |

This dealership erroneously posted that the car I was looking at had a manual transmission, when pictures showed it to be an automatic. I realize this is maybe a small thing to them, but to someone who is specifically looking for this feature, & you're scrolling thru hundreds of car ads, it is a very big deal. I'm sure they didn't do it on purpose, but should be a little more careful when listing these cars. I might have driven 45 miles to test drive that car only to find it was not as advertised!

Robert Lee Auto Sales responded to this review

May 16, 2014

. . .Seriously??? Vehicle adds are entered by Vehicle Identification Number. If the add format said the car had a manual transmission then you should give cars.com two stars.

Found What I was looking for

by from Okemos |

It was so easy to shop online at their website. Someone contacted me within an hour and answered all my questions. I visited them and was very pleased with the quality of their vehicles. I found the car I was looking for and saved around $2000 from all other dealers that were offering the same vehicle. Thanks