Definitive Motors

Used 866-756-1953

Used Luxury Cars at Wholesale Prices

Great dealer

by from Woodinville,WA |

Last weekend I went into Definitive Motors. I purchased a 2012 Lexus IS250 F sport. From start to finish, this was hands down the best ever car experience I?ve ever had buying a car. My salesmen TJ gave me great detailed information about the car I wanted to buy, an what they could offer me for my trade in. I told him credit union that I wanted my loan to go thru. They were able to accommodate my entire request. I got the car I wanted, for the price an interest rate I hoped. TJ and the staff were very up front an honest thru the entire purchase of the car, making this a very quick and seamless process. I?d definitely recommend visiting Definitive Motors when you are in the market for a new car or just looking to browse.

Great dealer, great car, great experience

by from Bothell Wa |

I had been looking for diesel BMW for a quite a while and when it came time to purchase my first stop was Definitive Motors. There was no need to go anywhere else. This was obviously a quality dealership with quality inventory. They had the car I wanted and the price was right. After a smooth purchasing transaction, I drove home a happy man.

Purchase Experience - BMW 2011 X5

by from bellevue, wa |

Couldn't hold off any longer and had to stop renting trucks and get an SUV. The X5 was the logical choice and trading up from my Audi A6 is a choice I've not looked back on once. I saw the SUV I wanted online and went in the next day - found the process painless, hassle-free, and I didn't find anyone pushy or feeding me information just to get me to buy. I went at my own pace and I felt they answered questions I had with honesty. If I had one comment it was that all of the options listed as available on the vehicle when posted online weren't accurate (it didn't have heated seats) - but - they owned the oversight and offered to have them installed at my convenience. Helpful, friendly, knowledgable, fast, honest. I'd buy there again...

Great buying 2011 BMW X5

by from Newman Lake, WA |

We had contacted TJ on a X5 BMW that they had online. TJ had made dealing with him very easy over the phone. We had found this car online and it had everything that the wife and I was looking for. They where very helpful on everything in the process. We went ahead and made the 300 mile trip cross WA to them and the car was just like what was shown online. It was just what we wanted for the wife's car. Joost helped us with the paper work because TJ had the day off and when we left for home we where very happy with everything. Thank you to there team it was great doing business with you all.

Great Experience, Great Car

by from Coeur d'Alene ID |

In November we bought a 2011 Audi Q5. I've been shopping for a gently used Audi for a while. We found the perfect one at Definitive Motors, excellent condition and a beautiful color. The buying experience was So Easy! No nonsense and although I was skeptical, they did beat our bank's interest rate like they said they would and it was the fastest and easiest I've ever bought a car. No wasting time dickering back and forth, getting managers approval or any nonsense. We drove all the way from Idaho and it was totally worth it! We will come back again and highly recommend this dealership.

Good Buying Experience

by from Newman Lake WA |

We worked with TJ and Joust at a the dealer ship and on the phone before driving to the dealer ship. We have Purchased a 2011 BMW X5 idrive35d from them we did most of the work over the phone before we drove 300 miles to the dealer ship and the Car was what we where told it was and it looked the was it was shown online. Been very happy with the car and no problems with it. Thank you everyone it was great doing business with you.

Honest and accurate dealer

by from San Luis Obispo, CA |

I wanted a very specific make and model which is somewhat difficult to find (2006 Tundra, access cab, 4X) with low mileage. I used the internet to find a vehicle that fit my criteria and found Definitive Motors is in Washington (I am in Central California, 1,000 miles away). I dealt Steve and told him that I needed him to give me honest answers about the condition of the vehicle since I was going to buy it sight unseen based on his representation. The car arrived in exactly the condition he described. The only part of the transaction that would have made it better for me was if they would have negotiated a little on the price. Bottom line is that I bought it at the asking price because I thought it was worth it but I missed out on that good feeling from successfully negotiating a lower price, even just a couple of hundred dollars. I am pleased with the car and the experience dealing with Definitive Motors.

Car Purchase

by from Bellevue, Seattle |

Definitive Motors made my purchase very easy and the staff were all a pleasure to deal with. The paperwork was done in no time at all and it was the easiest car purchase I have made. In addition?the car was in perfect condition when I picked it up. If you are looking for a high end car at wholesale prices, I would highly recommend Definitive Motors.

One of the Best Purchasing Experiences Ever

by from Bellevue, WA |

Worked with TJ at Definitive on a used BMW. They had a great selection of cars that were in my budget and the best prices I found in the area. The entire process was exceptional. Never any pressure to buy something or "make a deal". Worked with TJ through the whole process, even financing, so never felt like I was being passed off to "the next person". I can't recommend this dealership enough!

Car buying made easy!

by from Seattle, WA |

I was looking for a very specific make and model (navy blue x3 bmw) there were two cars in the seattle area the fit my criteria. When I worked with TJ he made sure that I saw the car fact about both cars I was looking at, where the other dealer did not. I came to find out the other possible car was in an accident which the salesman did not tell me. TJ and the team were sure to replace and fix a few missing interior pieces even though I noticed them AFTER my purchase. I am beyond pleased with my car and the experience I had. I highly recommend going.

Very helpful dealer

by from Seattle, Wa |

I purchased a 2009 Rav4 from Definitive Motors in August of 2014. I felt like their prices were very reasonable. The staff is helpful and accommodating. They walked me through the buying process, and I felt like the whole thing was pretty quick and painless. I didn't feel pressured or rushed in any way. I would certainly buy from them again, and I would recommend them to my friends and family.