Definitive Motors

Used 866-756-1953 Used866-756-1953

Used Luxury Cars at Wholesale Prices

Great dealer

by from Woodinville,WA |

Last weekend I went into Definitive Motors. I purchased a 2012 Lexus IS250 F sport. From start to finish, this was hands down the best ever car experience I?ve ever had buying a car. My salesmen TJ gave me great detailed information about the car I wanted to buy, an what they could offer me for my trade in. I told him credit union that I wanted my loan to go thru. They were able to accommodate my entire request. I got the car I wanted, for the price an interest rate I hoped. TJ and the staff were very up front an honest thru the entire purchase of the car, making this a very quick and seamless process. I?d definitely recommend visiting Definitive Motors when you are in the market for a new car or just looking to browse.

Great Experience, worth the drive!

by from Fife, WA |

I had been searching for the right Audi A6 for quite some time. When I found a potential car for me at Definitive Motors their staff were very easy to communicate with via email, able to answer my questions and not make me feel over-pressured to get up there to see the car. When I was able to make it up, the car was ready for me to take for a drive. The negotiation process was simple and I felt like I got a good price for the car and for my trade-in. Financing made sure I got the best rate possible and I drove away a very satisfied customer.

Very thankful for a great buying experience!!

by from Issaquah, Washington |

This was our first time to ever buy a used vehicle, and we are very pleased with the experience! Definitive Motors offered a very quality vehicle with outstanding customer service! We would highly recommend purchasing from them!

Nice Cars, Great Prices, No Pressure!

by from Kirkland, WA |

I always dread looking for a new vehicle because of the typical sleezy salesman process. I don't believe in the brand name dealers because I end up dealing with someone who has been there a month and they are gone a month later when I need to pickup my license plates. Smaller dealers tend to be sleezier and not as trustworthy. But Defintive was a breath of fresh air. They take pride in their cars, I appreciated that Steve, Joost, and Rene worked as a team to provide great service. There prices are very competitive. I liked the first free oil change. Nice touch. It's not huge and intimidating. Intimate, clean, and organized place with no Taj Mahal building but they obviously run a lean operation which explains the good prices. Was there on a Saturday and it was a bit busy and took a couple hours to get of there but they said in a weekday the process is much quicker. Highly recommend and will be back in a few years.

Great Buying Experience

by from Mount Vernon, WA |

I recently bought a 2012 BMW 328i from Definitive Motors. TJ made the buying experience enjoyable. Great car, good price, no pressure!

Good Deal - No pressure - great buying experience

by from Mount Vernon, WA |

I recently bout a 2012 BMW 328i at Definitive Motors. TJ Frost made the buying experience more than pleasant. The pricing was good, no pressure sale and an overall excellent buyin experience. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Easiest Car Purchase I've Done!

by from Bellevue, WA |

After having a few disappointing experiences at other dealerships, I came here in search of a used car. The service was great- I never felt pressured to buy and Joost was very helpful in getting the lowest financing rates possible. Would recommend to anybody in search of used BMW.

Purchase new car

by from Renton, Washington |

We purchased our new car from Definitive Motors last Saturday. It was the easiest and most pleasant experience I've had ever when buying a new car. We had no intention of buying a car that day. I wanted to look at different cars to decide which car I would be interested in. I was interested in BMW 528, Audi Q7, Audi All Wheel, Mercedes and Acura MDX. They had all these cals on this lot so it was a one stop shop - or at least get to see what the cars looked like and their features. We had called and ahead and talked to Joost about a BMW Diesel SUV and he met us as soon as we drove on to the lot. The BMW was sitting right there - and it was love at first sight. Gorgous car, interior is just beautiful but I'd never had a diesel and I wasn't too excited about it -- but we took it for a test drive and it wasn't long before I looked at my husband and said "I could buy this car today" and he felt the same. We still looked at the other cars that I had been interested in - they have so many beautiful cars on their lot - so much to choose from. Joost was knowledgable on all the cars but we determined it was going to be the BMW. Before we'd taken the car out for a test drive Joost went over everything, pointing out all the different features -- there are a lot so I'm going to have to study my manual. This car did not have a manual with it but he was able to round one up for us before we drove the car off the lot. He was also able to complete all the financing with us so didn't have to move to another guy. We'd always financed thru BECU but he said he thought he could find better rates. We took the car home with us to pick up the car we were going to trade in and he had all the paper work ready for us to sign. No hardcore sales pressure. We were done and driving off in our beautiful new car in less than 2 hours. A few days later Tom, the manager, emailed us to see how it was going and make sure we were happy with the purchase. Excellent customer service, knowledgable sales and finance staff - I would recommend this place to anyone! Thank you Definitive Motors, especially Joost!

Great experience

by from Wenatchee, WA |

Had a great experience purchasing a car at Definitive Motors, Steve was my salesman and was very knowledgeable and helpful regarding the vehicle I was looking at. I ended up purchasing the SUV and really appreciate they didn't push an extended warranty on me (my car still had a CPO warranty), I paid cash and they didn't try to talk me into financing (like other dealerships had tried to do). I ended up driving away with my dream car and the security knowing my family and I are traveling in a safe and reliable vehicle!

Great service, experience, cars & prices!

by from Issaquah, WA |

Car fax on all vehicles we looked at. Very easy buying process, no games or tricks. Fair trade-in value on my truck I traded in. We were able to do research on cars.com and their website to make sure we had the cars lined up we wanted to test drive. The car we purchased was amazing we are enjoying driving it! I will buy from again and recommend to friends and family. We had a great experience.