Definitive Motors

Used 866-756-1953

Used Luxury Cars at Wholesale Prices

Great dealer

by from Woodinville,WA |

Last weekend I went into Definitive Motors. I purchased a 2012 Lexus IS250 F sport. From start to finish, this was hands down the best ever car experience I?ve ever had buying a car. My salesmen TJ gave me great detailed information about the car I wanted to buy, an what they could offer me for my trade in. I told him credit union that I wanted my loan to go thru. They were able to accommodate my entire request. I got the car I wanted, for the price an interest rate I hoped. TJ and the staff were very up front an honest thru the entire purchase of the car, making this a very quick and seamless process. I?d definitely recommend visiting Definitive Motors when you are in the market for a new car or just looking to browse.

Purchase new car

by from Renton, Washington |

We purchased our new car from Definitive Motors last Saturday. It was the easiest and most pleasant experience I've had ever when buying a new car. We had no intention of buying a car that day. I wanted to look at different cars to decide which car I would be interested in. I was interested in BMW 528, Audi Q7, Audi All Wheel, Mercedes and Acura MDX. They had all these cals on this lot so it was a one stop shop - or at least get to see what the cars looked like and their features. We had called and ahead and talked to Joost about a BMW Diesel SUV and he met us as soon as we drove on to the lot. The BMW was sitting right there - and it was love at first sight. Gorgous car, interior is just beautiful but I'd never had a diesel and I wasn't too excited about it -- but we took it for a test drive and it wasn't long before I looked at my husband and said "I could buy this car today" and he felt the same. We still looked at the other cars that I had been interested in - they have so many beautiful cars on their lot - so much to choose from. Joost was knowledgable on all the cars but we determined it was going to be the BMW. Before we'd taken the car out for a test drive Joost went over everything, pointing out all the different features -- there are a lot so I'm going to have to study my manual. This car did not have a manual with it but he was able to round one up for us before we drove the car off the lot. He was also able to complete all the financing with us so didn't have to move to another guy. We'd always financed thru BECU but he said he thought he could find better rates. We took the car home with us to pick up the car we were going to trade in and he had all the paper work ready for us to sign. No hardcore sales pressure. We were done and driving off in our beautiful new car in less than 2 hours. A few days later Tom, the manager, emailed us to see how it was going and make sure we were happy with the purchase. Excellent customer service, knowledgable sales and finance staff - I would recommend this place to anyone! Thank you Definitive Motors, especially Joost!

Great experience

by from Wenatchee, WA |

Had a great experience purchasing a car at Definitive Motors, Steve was my salesman and was very knowledgeable and helpful regarding the vehicle I was looking at. I ended up purchasing the SUV and really appreciate they didn't push an extended warranty on me (my car still had a CPO warranty), I paid cash and they didn't try to talk me into financing (like other dealerships had tried to do). I ended up driving away with my dream car and the security knowing my family and I are traveling in a safe and reliable vehicle!

Great service, experience, cars & prices!

by from Issaquah, WA |

Car fax on all vehicles we looked at. Very easy buying process, no games or tricks. Fair trade-in value on my truck I traded in. We were able to do research on cars.com and their website to make sure we had the cars lined up we wanted to test drive. The car we purchased was amazing we are enjoying driving it! I will buy from again and recommend to friends and family. We had a great experience.

Unbelievably GREAT! A first, for buying a car...

by from Seattle, WA |

Used car buying is usually the stuff of nightmares -- every used car I've ever bought has been a rip off of some degree, so imagine my surprise in seeing top reviews for a used car place! Since they had the model I wanted (BMW 135i, 6 speed), I decided to at least give the car a test drive. About an hour later, I was driving it home, my head still spinning, not only in awe of the car, but in definite awe of an amazing purchase experience. I'm not one to gush, but when it's warranted, I believe a top review is in order, not only for the dealership, but for customers looking for a good buying experience. My sales guy, Tj, was nothing short of incredible. Seriously. I mean, I've bought about six cars in life, two new, the rest used, and only one other time did I have a good experience, which was when buying a new Scion tC. Other than that, I've honestly just lived through the process, and, regarding used cars, have had to deal with the aftermath of what the dishonest dealership sold me, resigned to the fact that buying used is just an awful experience. That has certainly changed with Definitive Motors! Tj had knowledge of the car, the car's history, had the carfax ready to view, gave me keys for a test drive, and really just let the car sell itself -- no hype, no "cheap" car salesman stuff, nothing but answering what I asked and letting me decide if it was a car I wanted to buy. It was the most pleasant buying experience I've ever had, and I kid you not. So, everything relaxed, pleasant and easy, I had the test drive, I asked him to run the numbers on a possible trade in of my Lexus, we sat down, things looked good, he showed me all the figures and how they worked out to be what they were, I did some adjustments of my own regarding the down pay, and off he went to talk to the banks. He calls me back in, and my jaw pretty much fell on the floor -- he was able to get me a LOWER monthly payment than I was currently paying on my Lexus, at HALF the interest of what I was paying before. Oh, and that included a full coverage one year warranty! Needless to say I was pretty stunned. That, for me at least, was UNHEARD of. So, I did the deal. The car has thus far been everything I was promised, no issues, no problems, nothing but the best car I've ever owned. I really don't like much of what's out there, new, especially since it's nearly impossible to find a manual transmission anymore, and so I have no issue with something used, if it's in good shape, and this car is an AMAZING shape. Prior owner took excellent care of it, and, looking at their lot offerings, I see that Definitive, clearly, doesn't put a car on their lot that isn't worth being bought. I've long dreamed of a BMW, and, not to be sappy, but they made it more than possible and I'm more pleased than I've ever been with the whole process. My brother will be hoping to purchase from them now, and I've told everyone I know that it's THE place to buy a car, if you're looking for a used luxury vehicle that puts you in the driver's seat of a car you've always wanted. Every interaction has been just top notch -- they only had one key fob remote for my car, on the day of sale, but Tj located the second one, and even found me an owner's manual! My plates are already in and ready to pick up -- everything has just been utterly smooth. I can't say enough good about Tj and Definitive Motors. In my lifetime, it's been a first when it comes to buying a used car, and it even beats my many long years ago new car purchase of my tC. I truly recommend that if you see a car in their inventory that appeals to you, go down and talk to Tj, take a test drive, and go for it. I see, based on other reviews, even from multiple sites, that this was no "fluke" experience for me -- Definitive Motors has a well-deserved excellent reputation! Oh, and if that's not amazing enough, for servicing they even have a partnered shop with top reviews! I'm a VERY happy customer!

Great dealer, great car, great experience

by from Bothell Wa |

I had been looking for diesel BMW for a quite a while and when it came time to purchase my first stop was Definitive Motors. There was no need to go anywhere else. This was obviously a quality dealership with quality inventory. They had the car I wanted and the price was right. After a smooth purchasing transaction, I drove home a happy man.

Purchase Experience - BMW 2011 X5

by from bellevue, wa |

Couldn't hold off any longer and had to stop renting trucks and get an SUV. The X5 was the logical choice and trading up from my Audi A6 is a choice I've not looked back on once. I saw the SUV I wanted online and went in the next day - found the process painless, hassle-free, and I didn't find anyone pushy or feeding me information just to get me to buy. I went at my own pace and I felt they answered questions I had with honesty. If I had one comment it was that all of the options listed as available on the vehicle when posted online weren't accurate (it didn't have heated seats) - but - they owned the oversight and offered to have them installed at my convenience. Helpful, friendly, knowledgable, fast, honest. I'd buy there again...

Great buying 2011 BMW X5

by from Newman Lake, WA |

We had contacted TJ on a X5 BMW that they had online. TJ had made dealing with him very easy over the phone. We had found this car online and it had everything that the wife and I was looking for. They where very helpful on everything in the process. We went ahead and made the 300 mile trip cross WA to them and the car was just like what was shown online. It was just what we wanted for the wife's car. Joost helped us with the paper work because TJ had the day off and when we left for home we where very happy with everything. Thank you to there team it was great doing business with you all.

Great Experience, Great Car

by from Coeur d'Alene ID |

In November we bought a 2011 Audi Q5. I've been shopping for a gently used Audi for a while. We found the perfect one at Definitive Motors, excellent condition and a beautiful color. The buying experience was So Easy! No nonsense and although I was skeptical, they did beat our bank's interest rate like they said they would and it was the fastest and easiest I've ever bought a car. No wasting time dickering back and forth, getting managers approval or any nonsense. We drove all the way from Idaho and it was totally worth it! We will come back again and highly recommend this dealership.

Good Buying Experience

by from Newman Lake WA |

We worked with TJ and Joust at a the dealer ship and on the phone before driving to the dealer ship. We have Purchased a 2011 BMW X5 idrive35d from them we did most of the work over the phone before we drove 300 miles to the dealer ship and the Car was what we where told it was and it looked the was it was shown online. Been very happy with the car and no problems with it. Thank you everyone it was great doing business with you.

Honest and accurate dealer

by from San Luis Obispo, CA |

I wanted a very specific make and model which is somewhat difficult to find (2006 Tundra, access cab, 4X) with low mileage. I used the internet to find a vehicle that fit my criteria and found Definitive Motors is in Washington (I am in Central California, 1,000 miles away). I dealt Steve and told him that I needed him to give me honest answers about the condition of the vehicle since I was going to buy it sight unseen based on his representation. The car arrived in exactly the condition he described. The only part of the transaction that would have made it better for me was if they would have negotiated a little on the price. Bottom line is that I bought it at the asking price because I thought it was worth it but I missed out on that good feeling from successfully negotiating a lower price, even just a couple of hundred dollars. I am pleased with the car and the experience dealing with Definitive Motors.