Vic Bailey Mazda Subaru

400 E Daniel Morgan Ave, Spartanburg, SC 29302

New car purchase Mazda 3

by from Spartanburg, SC |

I just purchased a new 2014 Mazda 3 Hatchback and had an excellent dealership experience. Jonathan Meredith was the very knowledgeable associate that assisted me with the purchase along with the sales manager Brandon. Both were excellent to work with and i would completely recommend them if you are interested in any of their lineup.

Great Purchase

by from Highlands, NC |

Ask for Vince. Great job. Knowledgable and helpful. One of best buying experiences that I have had in buying cars....

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Fountain Inn, S.C. |

We met Shannon Whitener when we arrived at this dealership and she was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She and the other people involved made our car buying experience the easiest and best we have ever had. We both give them a two thumbs up. There was no pressure. They gave us a great deal and were so easy to deal with. All car dealerships could take a lesson or two from Shannon Whitener and Vic Bailey Subaru. Hands down, THE BEST car buying experience we have ever had. Thanks again Shannon.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Fountain Inn, S.C. |

Jeff Smith and Vic Baily Mazda

by from Charleston SC |

I just wanted to say a special thanks to Jeff Smith for creating the best car buying experience I have ever had. When Jeff and I first spoke, I let him know that I still had a used SUV to sell before I could move forward with my new Mazda purchase. I never felt the slightest pressure from him over that or any other aspect of the buying process. How refreshing! Once I sold my old SUV and I was ready to move forward, I found Jeff friendly, quick to respond, knowledgeable and very helpful. Signing the paperwork provided no surprises as Jeff had let me know what to expect up front. After I had the car for a few days, I contacted Jeff about ordering some accessories and having them delivered to my home (I live 3.5 hours from the dealership). Again, Jeff was great to deal with and made the arrangements to get everything ordered and delivered to me. The whole process has turned out to be the best car buying experience I have ever had. I would HIGHLY recommend Jeff and Vic Baily Mazda. Mike Harmon Charleston SC

BEST new car buying experience ever...period.

by from Greer, SC |

I'm 55 years old and have purchased many cars (new and used) in my life. Working with the folks at Vic Bailey Subaru was the BEST new car buying experience ever...period. Neely and Jeff were very knowledgeable and friendly. I shopped for a new Outback at several other dealerships within 100+ miles and found the best price and the staff to match at Vic Bailey...they're the best!

Highly Recommend Neely Bailey

by from Chattanooga, TN |

After going thru a previous unpleasant experience with a dealer, Neely Bailey, instilled my confidence back into the used car buying experience. She was professional, friendly, patient & kind, and she went above and beyond what I ever anticipated a car dealer would do!! Had anyone ever told me I would have bought a car nlinewithout even seeing it or driving it, I would have said hands down, o WayI'm too skeptical. But Neely made it possible by being my eyes, intuition, and instinct and made the whole process effortless. She even drove my car to me in another state!! Now that is truly customer service! I can say enough on how much she made this a pleasant experience. I would highly recommend this dealership, and Neely Bailey as an excellent sales woman!! Way to go Neely, you are definitely in the right line of work. Thank you!

I drove past 2 Subaru dealers to get to Vic Bailey

by from Hendersonville, NC |

I first started shopping around for a car in early 2012. I was going to take my time and not be "pushed" into anything. I HATE car shopping and have not had the best interactions with car sales people. I was dreading it. I emailed Jeff Smith at Vic Bailey for the first time in May 2012. I emailed lots and lots of dealerships and sales people. I encountered such rudeness, I was shocked. Jeff was always pleasant and never seemed annoyed that I was still emailing him by November without coming any closer to purchasing a car. I do not live in Spartanburg. I live about an hour away. I visited both dealerships in my area and decided that I would NOT be buying a car from them. I finally drove down to VIc Bailey, got the information I needed, ordered my car a week or two later and the rest is history. My car arrived right on schedule, exactly as ordered. Jeff was not working the day it arrived, but notified me as soon as it showed up on the truck. Another salesman handled the transaction since Jeff was off that day, but he was just as pleasant and helpful as Jeff had been. I would recommend Vic Bailey Subaru to anyone shopping for a car. It was THE most painless car buying experience I have ever had. I will be singing their praises for years to come!

Steven is amazing!

by from Duncan, SC |

We were looking for a vehicle, not sure if it was to be used or new. We had a Mazda Protege5 and loved it, and my family had owned Subarus, so we dropped in, feeling like we had a connection to both brands. We weren't sure if a new car was in our budget, so we were also looking at used. Steven Darchiville met us outside on a very cold day and let us know that all the vehicles in the showroom were open, we can see all of them, sit in all of them, and start our search there. Turned out to be the best decision we made. Steven was knowledgeable about both brands, showing favoritism to neither--just giving us the lowdown on each car we sat in (and we did sit in ALL of them!). When it came time to test drives (which was on a separate visit--my husband loves research and this car decision wasn't to be entered into lightly!), Steven was there. We drove Mazdas, Subarus...even a lovely Passat! You know it when you sit in it, and when we drove the Impreza hatchback, that was it. Problem was, it was a manual (which is fine, but when you're a busy Mom, handing things back and getting things handed up to you from the back seat, it's nice to not have to worry about clutch). I must say--the Impreza manual was genuinely FUN to drive. But, how about an automatic? No problem, Steven said--the dealership is getting in an automatic. Next test drive, we drove the automatic Impreza. It truly was love.... But, we needed a hatchback, not a sedan. Again--No problem, said Steven. We can order one! But...it comes back to the budget. We're not rich people. We work hard for our money. Was a new car affordable? Steven looked at what we wanted, did some math, and came up with a solution. We COULD afford a new car AND stay within our budget! Decision made, we placed our order and picked up our new baby. Just want to say that everyone we dealt with at Vic Bailey was superb--there was no pushy salesmen, no introduction to skeevy Managers with limp-fish handshakes. Just straight-forward, look-you-in-the-eye answers with people who truly know their stuff and seem genuinely glad to see you. For me, there's no competition when it comes to buying cars--I'll buy every single car from here until the cows come home from Steven. He was truly amazing, from the way he treated my husband and me, to the way he treated our son (whose primary concern about a new car was Lego storage!). I feel like talking with Steven (and while we were signing papers, Brooke Walker) we were talking with someone we've known for much longer than just about a month (I told you he was patient!). Thank you!

I love my new car!

by from West Virginia |

After months of research I found the perfect car...Vic Bailey Imports made my car-buying experience so smooth and trouble free...they delivered my new car right to my door...5 hours away! Very professional, courteous and prompt.

Vic Bailey Mazda Subaru responded to this review

January 25, 2013

Katie, Thank you so much for the kind review! Our staff enjoyed working with you! Have a wonderful weekend! Leslie Bailey