Vic Bailey Mazda/Subaru

400 E Daniel Morgan Ave, Spartanburg, SC 29302

New 888-440-5268
Used 888-440-3979
Service 888-440-7991

Enjoy no-hassle pricing at Vic Bailey Mazda Subaru!

Jeff Smith and Vic Baily Mazda

by from Charleston SC |

I just wanted to say a special thanks to Jeff Smith for creating the best car buying experience I have ever had. When Jeff and I first spoke, I let him know that I still had a used SUV to sell before I could move forward with my new Mazda purchase. I never felt the slightest pressure from him over that or any other aspect of the buying process. How refreshing! Once I sold my old SUV and I was ready to move forward, I found Jeff friendly, quick to respond, knowledgeable and very helpful. Signing the paperwork provided no surprises as Jeff had let me know what to expect up front. After I had the car for a few days, I contacted Jeff about ordering some accessories and having them delivered to my home (I live 3.5 hours from the dealership). Again, Jeff was great to deal with and made the arrangements to get everything ordered and delivered to me. The whole process has turned out to be the best car buying experience I have ever had. I would HIGHLY recommend Jeff and Vic Baily Mazda. Mike Harmon Charleston SC

Love my Subaru! Great Experience!

by from Cowpens, SC |

I had been looking at the Subaru Forester and decided to go test drive one. After I test drove it, I knew that was the one for me. We talked and figured out what I wanted and the people at Vic Bailey Subaru helped make it happen!! I love my Forester and have only heard good things about Subaru since my purchase. Thank you all for your help and a good experience.

Wonderful Experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

My experience purchasing a new car from Vic Bailey Subaru was wonderful from beginning to end. Vince Lurie provided professional sales service and absolutely no pressure to buy from him. He provided detailed information on the vehicle I was interested in and offered his very best price from the beginning, promising no dealership in the region could beat it. I shopped around and found this to be true, with his price, for a vehicle often equipped with better options and features than the competition, beating other dealerships best price by a thousand dollars or more! When I arrived to purchase the vehicle the process was fast and painless - the exact price we agreed to with no hidden fees or attempts to sell additional features or service plans. Vince continues to follow up with me to ensure I am happy with my new car and reminding me not to hesitate to contact him should I have any questions or issues. I highly recommend Vince, and Vic Bailey Subaru to anyone looking for professional, friendly service and the best prices around.

GOOD BUYING EXPERIENCE WITH JONATHAN AND STEVEN

by from INMAN, S.C. |

IT WAS A VERY GOOD BUYING EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH AN E-PRICE FROM STEVEN DARCHIVILLE. ALTHOUGH STEVEN WAS OFF THE DAY WE CAME BY TO SHOP, JONATHAN MEREDITH WAS A VERY RELAXED, NO PRESSURE SALESMAN. I WOULD RECOMMEND THESE TWO, AS WELL AS ALL OF THE SALES PEOPLE WE CAME IN CONTACT WITH. THE PRICE WE WERE E-MAILED WAS EXACTLY THE SAME PRICE WE WERE PRESENTED WITH NOTHING EXTRA ADDED IN AFTER WE GOT IN THE SALES ROOM. SHANNON WAS VERY NICE TO WORK WITH ALSO. JONATHAN WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND WENT OVER THE SUBARU FORESTER MANUAL WITH US. IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BUY A CAR CHECK THESE PEOPLE OUT. WE ARE PLEASED WITH OUR EXPERIENCE. A FEW YEARS AGO, I HELPED A FRIEND BUY A SUBARU FORESTER AT VIC BAILEY. OUR EXPERIENCE WAS GOOD, AND SHE STILL IS PLEASED WITH THE CAR SHE BOUGHT. THE CAR SALES MANAGER WAS ALSO NICE TO WORK WITH. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU AT VIC BAILEY SALES.

No bull, completely open process.

by from Spartanburg, SC |

I saw car I wanted. I made an appointment to look at it. I drove it and bought it. The entire process took about thirty minutes and there was no hype involved.

Buying Experience

by from Moore, SC |

I was in the market for a new car. I researched the internet, talked with other folks and was leaning toward a Subaru. I met with Jonathan at Vic Bailey who showed me around the choices available. He was able to give me the options and showed me them for consideration. I test drove the Forrester and also an Outback. I decided on the 2015 Subaru Outback Limited with the 2.5 engine. Working with Jonathan and Brandon was very pleasant. No high pressure sales and they were straight forward with the sale. I commend them for that and going the extra mile.

Incredible Buying Experience

by from Columbia, SC |

I was shopping for a new Mazda3 and ultimately purchased one from Vic Bailey Mazda Subaru. The experience was phenomenal. The vehicle had to be transferred from a different dealership and it was ready when I arrived. After a test drive I went to fill out the paperwork, which had largely been prepared prior to my arrival, and received a crash course in the new features on my vehicle. From start to finish the process took no more than an hour and I got exactly the car I wanted at a great price. I would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new Mazda or Suburu.

Awesome Deal

by from Asheville, NC |

Made a phone call, got a great deal over the phone. Excellent service!

Good experience!

by from Sardis, Ga |

Good experience all around! First Jonathan met me at the airport, then with his professionalism and pleasant demeanor, made the purchase process pleasant. Thanks to Jonathan, Brandon and all the staff. Also the mechanics for getting the trailer hitch installed quickly on my new Forester! (Love the Forester!)

2013 Outback

by from Anderson, SC |

This was my first time buying a car and I was terrified BUT the team at Vic Bailey really took care of me. Eric had an open line of communication with me about the car and helped me make the best decision. I would recommend them to anyone!

Needed a good car at a fair price fast.

by from Hendersonville, NC |

They marked the car to the lowest possible price before I even came in the door.