Johnny's Motors Inc.

(5.0) 8 Reviews

1635 W 5th St, Santa Ana, CA 92703

EXCELLENT EXPRIENCE

by from CORONA DEL MAR |

BEST DEALERSHIP EVER! VERY PROFESSIONAL AND CURITIOUS. VERY FREINDLY AND HELPFULL.

Very friendly service!

by from Aliso Viejo, ca |

Very friendly service! Non-pressuring exp, all documentation explained thoroughly and patiently.

IT'S A 10!

by from redlands, ca |

Great customer service. Answered all my questions. Would really recommend a friend to make the drive all the way out here.

satisfied with todays visit

by from Rcho Cucamonga |

Hopefully this will be a good car for us. We will be happy to refer other friends to Johnny's Motors Inc.

great car, right price

by from mission viejo |

after shopping many other dealers, we went on cars.com and this was one of the first dealerships we saw. Dealer claimed clean title and when arrived it was. We appreciated less than 10 minutes of haggling we feel we got a good deal on a good car. Great customer service!

very good buying expierence

by from santa ana, ca |

very good service. friendly staff. very clean dealership.

Best experience buying a used car!!

by from Corona, ca |

This was the first and only used car dealership that I went to and the first used car I have bought and it was incredibly easy. I bought a yellow '02 VW new beetle with only 55K miles on it and it is running great! a few days after buying it I drove it over 100 miles and it drove like a dream. This dealership was incredibly low pressure and they were very nice and considerate. Michelle was very nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend going here. I will admit when I was driving up to the dealership I wasn't to sure, but after I talked to the people who work there I was won over. There was no hard sell and they let me take it for a few test drives on my own and the process only took like 30 minutes. They gave me the Carfax on the car as soon as I asked for it. I know if I need to buy another used car I will definitely look at them again. Thank You Johnny's motors!

great experiance

by from los angeles ca |

Had to wait awhile for the car I wanted to see, it was out to get smogged checked when I arrived. There were even two others waiting around to see the same car. Had very helpful nice staff who offered water and a chair for me while I waited. Prices are great, cars are in great shape.. reason why there was others wanting the same car.. I just happend to have the cash n stole it away from the others.. overall very satisfied and I'd come back when looking for my next car! Ps. I was not pressured at all and able to test drive the car on my own & answered all my questions which made it a very comfortable experience. Highly recommended

Johnny's Motors Inc. responded to this review

April 28, 2012

Thank you. We are here to help and try to give our 100% best satisfaction when it comes to our customers!