Vango Auto Group

2133 Corzine Dr, Arlington, TX 76013

Used 877-299-0921

Vango was awesome

by from Arlington Texas |

I bought a 2003 Ford F250 Super Duty 6.0 diesel, my first diesel, about 6 weeks ago. Glenn told me it was a truck that was in great shape. After delivery the only problem I noticed was it had low power.I called Glenn he said bring it back and he would personally take care the problem. A couple of days later he called me and said my truck was ready for pick -up. When I got there Glenn explained to me what they had to repair . Glen also told me there was no charge for the repairs . I said WOW!!!!!!!! This is by far the best truck I have every had. I WOULD RECOMMEND VANGO AUTO GROUP TO ANYONE!!!!!! Oh by the way this is my 2nd vehicle from Vango Auto Group. My first was 2003 GMC Yukon Denali, I bought a few years ago and my wife still loves it. Glenn & Dan I can't say Thank You enough.

Vango did me right!!!

by from Austin Tx |

I recently purchased a 2010 Ford Taurus from Vango Auto Group. After receiving the car and washing it I noticed damage to the roof caused by the trailer used to ship. I was prepared to go after the shipping company for reimbursement but the awesome people at Vango saved me a lot of time and aggravation by paying for the damage right away rather than waiting for the shipping company to take care of it, which would have taken at least a month or two. Great company with outstanding customer service!!!!

2500 chevy

by from Bartlesville |

I bought a 2004 chevy 2500 from Vango in July,2011. When we drove the truck before purchase we were concerned with the alignment and asked them to align the truck before purchase. They said that they had already had it aligned so we would have to take it to get it aligned ourselves. Upon purchase we requested that the title be notarized before it is sent to us because that is what our state requires. When we got home we made an appointment for the alignment only to find out that the upper arm was bent and needed to be replaced. We ended up needing to replace the entire front end because it was wrecked. All of this was due to the accident that the vehicle was in and should have been fixed initially by Vango when they repaired the vehicle for resale. We received the title from Vango and it was not notarized. When we contacted them we also explained about the repairs that had to be done and requested that they pay for half of the cost since it was something that they should have fixed upon initial repairs to get it back to being road ready. We sent the title back for them to notarize, waited for 6 weeks for them to return the title. Many calls were made and ignored. We were consistently told that the title was in the mail and each day we checked it was not received. The thirty days was soon overdue and we are now facing late charges for not getting the tags within the thirty day allowance after purchase. We now have $1309 in repairs on the front end of the truck that should have been done when the truck was restored and we faced a $38 late fee because they failed to return the title in a timely manner. We have initiated all the phone calls expecting action to be taken and when messages were left they didn't return any of our phone calls. It seems to me that once the sale is made there is no guarantee on customer satisfaction and any fees that need to be paid because of their negligence will be paid for by the customer.