Auto Source

Used 877-249-0706

Auto Source - Savannah's Used Car Powerhouse

Great service!

by from Savannah, GA |

Moses is definetly the man you wanna go see! Kept it clear and honest all the way thru. I was very impressed on his professionalism and his care to help me out. I'd de finely recommend anyone looking for a car to go see him. Thanks again Moses.

Great service

by from Hardeeville, SC |

Go see Moses! Great dude, made sure he kept the car I asked him to. He won't trick you into buying junk, really honest guy. I Fell in love with the car when I seen it on cars.com. Dealership kept it in the great condition they retrieved it in. Great price, and Moses was really easy to work with, and helped me get accessories for the car, in a timely efficient manner. Great place, I highly recommend it

Auto Source responded to this review

March 25, 2015

It was great to meet you and awesome doing business with you as well. Whenever you're back in town swing by and say hi.

great service

by from savannah |

Our sales man Moses was great. We did not feel preasured or rushed he listend to our needs like he really cared. We Will be back soon when its time to get another car.

Auto Source responded to this review

May 8, 2013

Thanks for the kind words, we appreciate your business and can't wait to serve you and your family again.