Auto Source

3908 Ogeechee Rd, Savannah, GA 31405

Used 877-249-0706 Used877-249-0706

Internet Pricing is valid for Internet customers/transactions only. To qualify for Internet pricing, consumer

great service

by from savannah |

Our sales man Moses was great. We did not feel preasured or rushed he listend to our needs like he really cared. We Will be back soon when its time to get another car.

May 8, 2013

Thanks for the kind words, we appreciate your business and can't wait to serve you and your family again.

Great service!

by from Savannah, GA |

Moses is definetly the man you wanna go see! Kept it clear and honest all the way thru. I was very impressed on his professionalism and his care to help me out. I'd de finely recommend anyone looking for a car to go see him. Thanks again Moses.

October 23, 2015

Thanks for the kind words Roy.

Great service

by from Hardeeville, SC |

Go see Moses! Great dude, made sure he kept the car I asked him to. He won't trick you into buying junk, really honest guy. I Fell in love with the car when I seen it on cars.com. Dealership kept it in the great condition they retrieved it in. Great price, and Moses was really easy to work with, and helped me get accessories for the car, in a timely efficient manner. Great place, I highly recommend it

March 25, 2015

It was great to meet you and awesome doing business with you as well. Whenever you're back in town swing by and say hi.