Mid-Illini Auto Group

Mid-Illini Auto Group

2125 E Washington St, East Peoria, IL 61611

Used 877-438-3983

No hassle, no pressure, no shenanigans. Car shopping the way you want it. Straight to the point and easy.

A Great Experiance

by from East Peoria, Il |

We recently purchased a 2007 Chevy Impala from Mid Illini, It took us 2-3 months to find a car that we liked. After Several ?big? dealers and most of the local smaller ones, we were surprised with how easy and smooth the process was. We were also very impressed with their communication, honesty and small town atmosphere. We had a few concerns with the used car we were about to purchase but felt that Buddy had went out of his way to discuss and fix the minor concerns we had. He was very knowledgeable in all the questions we asked him in regards to any of the vehicles they had. Never once did anyone at Mid Illini ever try to ?pressure? us into purchasing any of their vehicles, (and we drove several to make sure we had the one we wanted), they were extremely accommodating. They defiantly had the best pricing and most amazing customer service out of ALL the places we visited during our car shopping experience. I would recommend this dealer to anyone and everyone! A+++

April 9, 2013

Thanks for the kind words! Enjoy your new car... -Buddy

Excellent First Time Buying Experience!

by from Wapella IL |

We were helping our college student shop for her first car. She had been looking online for cars in the area for several weeks. She found a couple cars online that were in her price range, so we made the 1 hour trip to Mid-Illini Auto Group. She drove them both, but the Pontiac G6 was her favorite. The more time we spent with Jason and Buddy, the more we came to trust that they were part of an honest and fair dealership. Buddy took the time to explain how the business is run - the service shop gets the car cleaned and repaired so that it's road ready for the customer. He was able to provide the license plates and all paperwork, so our daughter could drive it off the lot and is now only waiting for the state of Illinois to mail her the title! She was so surprised it all happened so quickly the same day. She's enjoying the car she purchased from Mid-Illini Auto Group. We recommend them highly!!!

Very Pleased

by from Henry, IL |

The guys at Mid-Illini made our car shopping rather easy. We already knew what we were looking for when we arrived, and they were very friendly and welcoming. The car we wanted was at their other lot, but they called right away and had it delivered within 20 minutes. They explained everything we needed to know and sold us a quality car at a fair price. There have been no problems with the auto since we bought it (a little over a month ago). My only "issue" is with the garage odors in the office. If I had had to sit in the office for too long, I would have started to feel sick. I would return to this dealership without hesitation and will recommend these guys to my son when he needs to purchase a car.

great experience

by from Charleston, IL |

Highly recommend Mid-Illini Auto Group! I came to them after being so frustrated with several car salesman who were so pushy it made buying a car ZERO FUN! I called Saturday morning and talked with Buddy, he was very friendly and understood my frustration. I live 2 hours away and he kept the store open just so my father and I could test drive a car. I new right away the car was for me and made the purchase. Buddy, I can't thank you enough for turning my negative experience into a positive one. I will always recommend you and your team to anyone looking for a used car at a affordable price.

Aggressive cyber-aware price, great business model

by from Delavan IL |

These guys are on top of where the used car business is and should be going. I was impressed at every turn from cyber-aware, aggressive pricing of nice vehicles to the pleasant, knowledgeable transparent nature of their business. One cool and telling little thing: in prepping our car Mid-Illini changed the oil. I know that other places do that too but how many of them put full-synthetic motor oil in the pan of a car they are just trying to sell? I liked everything about this process and took several business cards with me after closing the sale. I will recommend Mid-Illini to friends or family as a place to comfortably buy a nice vehicle at a very good price.

great service, very friendly

by from Dubuque,Ia |

Thank you so much for your great service, easy to work with. My husband gary purchased my 2006 mustang for our 30th anniversary.He said nothing but good things about our salesman. We went to get new tires put on when we got back home to dubuque ,ia. We ran into a problem with the ball joint in the front tire,gary again caled our salesman and he took care of the problem and sent us a check for the repairs. We will diffently be back in the future for something newer when the time comes thanks again Sincerely Gary Schmit

Online Shopping

by from St. Louis, MO |

Sent an email for a listing on Cars.com and was promptly replied. Car was described accurately and additional photos were sent to me since I am 150 miles from the dealership. Couldn't ask for better service.

Buddy really took care of us!!!

by from washington ill. |

We recently purchased a 2000 nissan xterra and a 2006 dodge srattus. We got a heck of deal on both. Buddy was very helpful. We took a trip to Missouri in the nissan. Sad to say it broke down just past Springfield. We called Buddy and he said he would take care of all expenses. Rental car ,cab ride to Springfield and towing of nissan back to Mid Illini Auto. Buddy was a man of his words! Nissan was fixed and it is running GREAT. IT was tough on us but Buddy made it RIGHT. I Wlo OULD RECOMMEND MID ILLINI TO ANYONE!!!!!!!

luv the detail the cars get

by from pekin il |

Great detail from lawrence seelye and joe hartman very clean and very good service

November 4, 2014

Thank you Wendy. I'll be sure to pass this on the both Lawrence and Joe!

I would reccommend this business

by from Bloomington, IL |

I purchased a 2011 Mitsubishi Galant from Mid-Illini on Aug 5. My son found the car online and it had all the features I wanted. We test drove it and decided to buy but had to wait in line to purchase it. (They were busy). Buddy was a very nice guy and if you need a used car I would reccommend you at least, visit this business. They had a great inventory. The price on my car was reasonable.

Excellent Dealership!

by from Eureka, IL |

We purchased an 08 Chrysler 300 from Mid-Illini Auto Group after seeing it listed online. We had no experience with this particular dealership - but lots of negative experiences with others. To our pleasant surprise, we had a GREAT experience. James was fantastic to work with. There was no pressure to purchase, no sleaze-ball tactics, and no stress. It was, far and away, the best experience we've ever had dealing with a car dealership. We will not hesitate to go back in the future, or to recommend the dealership to others. They just need to get a bigger lot!

August 9, 2014

Thank you for your review! We appreciate it and your business and strive to make every customer feel the same way.