Mid-Illini Auto Group

Mid-Illini Auto Group

2125 E Washington St, East Peoria, IL 61611

Used 877-438-3983

No hassle, no pressure, no shenanigans. Car shopping the way you want it. Straight to the point and easy.

A Great Experiance

by from East Peoria, Il |

We recently purchased a 2007 Chevy Impala from Mid Illini, It took us 2-3 months to find a car that we liked. After Several ?big? dealers and most of the local smaller ones, we were surprised with how easy and smooth the process was. We were also very impressed with their communication, honesty and small town atmosphere. We had a few concerns with the used car we were about to purchase but felt that Buddy had went out of his way to discuss and fix the minor concerns we had. He was very knowledgeable in all the questions we asked him in regards to any of the vehicles they had. Never once did anyone at Mid Illini ever try to ?pressure? us into purchasing any of their vehicles, (and we drove several to make sure we had the one we wanted), they were extremely accommodating. They defiantly had the best pricing and most amazing customer service out of ALL the places we visited during our car shopping experience. I would recommend this dealer to anyone and everyone! A+++

April 9, 2013

Thanks for the kind words! Enjoy your new car... -Buddy

Aggressive cyber-aware price, great business model

by from Delavan IL |

These guys are on top of where the used car business is and should be going. I was impressed at every turn from cyber-aware, aggressive pricing of nice vehicles to the pleasant, knowledgeable transparent nature of their business. One cool and telling little thing: in prepping our car Mid-Illini changed the oil. I know that other places do that too but how many of them put full-synthetic motor oil in the pan of a car they are just trying to sell? I liked everything about this process and took several business cards with me after closing the sale. I will recommend Mid-Illini to friends or family as a place to comfortably buy a nice vehicle at a very good price.

great service, very friendly

by from Dubuque,Ia |

Thank you so much for your great service, easy to work with. My husband gary purchased my 2006 mustang for our 30th anniversary.He said nothing but good things about our salesman. We went to get new tires put on when we got back home to dubuque ,ia. We ran into a problem with the ball joint in the front tire,gary again caled our salesman and he took care of the problem and sent us a check for the repairs. We will diffently be back in the future for something newer when the time comes thanks again Sincerely Gary Schmit

Online Shopping

by from St. Louis, MO |

Sent an email for a listing on Cars.com and was promptly replied. Car was described accurately and additional photos were sent to me since I am 150 miles from the dealership. Couldn't ask for better service.

Buddy really took care of us!!!

by from washington ill. |

We recently purchased a 2000 nissan xterra and a 2006 dodge srattus. We got a heck of deal on both. Buddy was very helpful. We took a trip to Missouri in the nissan. Sad to say it broke down just past Springfield. We called Buddy and he said he would take care of all expenses. Rental car ,cab ride to Springfield and towing of nissan back to Mid Illini Auto. Buddy was a man of his words! Nissan was fixed and it is running GREAT. IT was tough on us but Buddy made it RIGHT. I Wlo OULD RECOMMEND MID ILLINI TO ANYONE!!!!!!!

luv the detail the cars get

by from pekin il |

Great detail from lawrence seelye and joe hartman very clean and very good service

November 4, 2014

Thank you Wendy. I'll be sure to pass this on the both Lawrence and Joe!

I would reccommend this business

by from Bloomington, IL |

I purchased a 2011 Mitsubishi Galant from Mid-Illini on Aug 5. My son found the car online and it had all the features I wanted. We test drove it and decided to buy but had to wait in line to purchase it. (They were busy). Buddy was a very nice guy and if you need a used car I would reccommend you at least, visit this business. They had a great inventory. The price on my car was reasonable.

Excellent Dealership!

by from Eureka, IL |

We purchased an 08 Chrysler 300 from Mid-Illini Auto Group after seeing it listed online. We had no experience with this particular dealership - but lots of negative experiences with others. To our pleasant surprise, we had a GREAT experience. James was fantastic to work with. There was no pressure to purchase, no sleaze-ball tactics, and no stress. It was, far and away, the best experience we've ever had dealing with a car dealership. We will not hesitate to go back in the future, or to recommend the dealership to others. They just need to get a bigger lot!

August 9, 2014

Thank you for your review! We appreciate it and your business and strive to make every customer feel the same way.

great car and good experience

by from Galesburg, IL |

I purchased a 2009 Chrysler 300 for my wife as an early Christmas present. The price was fair and the salesperson was courteous and to the point. No games. I was very pleased with the entire experience and my wife is still very happy with her vehicle. I would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

No Hassle, no regrets

by from Peoria, Il |

What a stress free experience. I went to the dealership after viewing their inventory online. Buddy listened to what I was looking for and showed me around the lot. He also drove me to the body shop to show me a car that wasn't quite ready. He had a car brought from the Pekin lot so I didn't have to make the trip. He did not try to talk me into buying anything at all, let alone something I didn't need. He was patient and persistent and got me the best financing option. The entire experience was relaxed and fun and not at all what I had assumed it would be like. I ended up buying a Mini Cooper that is so much fun to drive! I recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a used car.

2008 Scion XB

by from Elliott, IL |

I purchased this car after seeing it on their website. I was unable to make the drive to see the car in person due to time constraints but after going throught the process decided to make the purchase based on the price, the service I received and the car fax. The vehicle was delivered to me and was actually much nicer than described. This dealer has consistently lower prices than most places and they are very honest. This has been the best car buying experience I have had period.