Mid-Illini Auto Group

Mid-Illini Auto Group

2125 E Washington St, East Peoria, IL 61611

Used 877-438-3983

No hassle, no pressure, no shenanigans. Car shopping the way you want it. Straight to the point and easy.

A Great Experiance

by from East Peoria, Il |

We recently purchased a 2007 Chevy Impala from Mid Illini, It took us 2-3 months to find a car that we liked. After Several ?big? dealers and most of the local smaller ones, we were surprised with how easy and smooth the process was. We were also very impressed with their communication, honesty and small town atmosphere. We had a few concerns with the used car we were about to purchase but felt that Buddy had went out of his way to discuss and fix the minor concerns we had. He was very knowledgeable in all the questions we asked him in regards to any of the vehicles they had. Never once did anyone at Mid Illini ever try to ?pressure? us into purchasing any of their vehicles, (and we drove several to make sure we had the one we wanted), they were extremely accommodating. They defiantly had the best pricing and most amazing customer service out of ALL the places we visited during our car shopping experience. I would recommend this dealer to anyone and everyone! A+++

April 9, 2013

Thanks for the kind words! Enjoy your new car... -Buddy

No Hassle, no regrets

by from Peoria, Il |

What a stress free experience. I went to the dealership after viewing their inventory online. Buddy listened to what I was looking for and showed me around the lot. He also drove me to the body shop to show me a car that wasn't quite ready. He had a car brought from the Pekin lot so I didn't have to make the trip. He did not try to talk me into buying anything at all, let alone something I didn't need. He was patient and persistent and got me the best financing option. The entire experience was relaxed and fun and not at all what I had assumed it would be like. I ended up buying a Mini Cooper that is so much fun to drive! I recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a used car.

2008 Scion XB

by from Elliott, IL |

I purchased this car after seeing it on their website. I was unable to make the drive to see the car in person due to time constraints but after going throught the process decided to make the purchase based on the price, the service I received and the car fax. The vehicle was delivered to me and was actually much nicer than described. This dealer has consistently lower prices than most places and they are very honest. This has been the best car buying experience I have had period.

Friendly, and very helpful

by from East Peoria, Illinois |

We recently purchased a used Honda Odyssey. And I love it. We test drove 3 different ones, from 3 different places in one weekend and came back to Mid-Illini Auto Group. They were very friendly, talked with us and we didn't feel rushed at all. We would recommend them to any of our friends and family looking for a new/used vehicle.

Not Satisfied

by from Washington Illinois |

I have been car shopping for a little while. They have had multiple cars in their lot I have had my eye on. When I went there to talk to someone and test drive a car, the car I wanted was sold. I told him what I was looking for and if he had anything in inventory. He preceeded to show me cars that were not what I was looking for, and did not listen to anything I had to say about what I was looking for in a car. He also was rude to us when we were trying to explain what we were looking for. He tried to tell me what to get and that what I was looking for was the wrong thing. I will not be buying a car from them and I wouldn't recommend going there.

March 6, 2014

We deeply regret that any customer could/would ever feel this way after a visit to our store. We try EXTRA hard to make your experience unlike other dealers... We are direct,to the point with no shenanigans. It is quite possible that a communication/interpretation breakdown has occurred on our end... For that we certainly do apologize. Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss your concerns. Again, I do apologize for your frustrations and would welcome the opportunity to make this right... Buddy Louck General Manager cel: 309-360-7077 buddy@mid-illiniautos.com

BEST EXPERIENCE EVERRRRRR

by from Peoria, IL |

Mid-Illini Auto Group is the best hands down! Their professional, friendly, effective and efficient customer service puts them in a league of their own! Sometimes after buying a car and leaving a dealership, you can feel confused and wonder if you made the best decision for you...But not at Mid-Illini, the experience you get when dealing with them speaks volumes above the rest...and you KNOW you made the right choice! They go above and beyond to put you in the car of your choice and one that is right for you. Since the purchase of my car I have recommended them to others and I will continue to do so. If you are looking to purchase a car from a dealership that will make the experience a memorable one from beginning to end, then look no further than Mid-Illini Auto Group, because they (Mid-Illini Auto Group) are the real deal! Thank you for everything you did for me to put me in my dream car! Ocelee Tonya Qualls

January 27, 2014

Thank you Ocelee! Your recommendation means the world to us. We'll take care of anyone you send in the same way, and feel free to drop in and say hi whenever you're passing by!

Great place to buy!

by from East Peoria, Il |

I would buy from Mid Illini Auto again! Both of our cars were taken by the tornado and these two guys were so helpful. They made buying a vehicle easy, with no pressure to buy. There is no middle guy going back to the manager and waiting to get the best deal you think you can get, while sitting forever. They tell you what they need for the vehicle and then let you decide. It did not take long and the price was so reasonable. They even came down more to help us out in our situation. I cannot say enough about how nice these guys are. We will buy from them again.

Awesome

by from Peoria, IL |

Made a first time car buy easy and painless, but helped me understand the process without being the stereotypical car salesman. Very customer satisfaction driven dealer. I would highly recommend a visit to these guys. Very easy to talk with and get along with as well.

Great Car-buying Experience!

by from Washington, IL |

I highly recommend Mid-Illini Auto Group. After weeks of shopping, I found a Camry on their website. I met with Buddy the next day and left with a quality vehicle and feeling good about the price--what more can you ask for? Buddy is fair and honest and the car was a great deal. Mid-Illini Auto Group will be my first stop whenever I trade cars again.

2002 FORD TAURUS

by from Elmwood |

I just bought my first car and it was from these guys. They did an amazing job and I will definitely be going back to them in the future! I HIGHLY recommend them! The process was pain free and easy!! :)

They Stand Behind their Cars

by from Pekin, IL |

I bought a used '04 stick shift Ford Focus from Mid-Illini. They said they'd replaced the transmission and that it had a six month warranty. Three days after I bought the car, the car started leaking hydraulic fluid and the clutch pedal stopped working. I called Mid-Illini and they not only covered the repairs to the car, but also covered the cost of having the car towed back to their shop. Since then, the car has performed perfectly. I would highly recommend Buddy and the rest of Mid-Illini as the best place to buy a used car in Central Illinois.