Mid-Illini Auto Group

Mid-Illini Auto Group

2125 E Washington St, East Peoria, IL 61611

Used 877-438-3983

No hassle, no pressure, no shenanigans. Car shopping the way you want it. Straight to the point and easy.

Great Car-buying Experience!

by from Washington, IL |

I highly recommend Mid-Illini Auto Group. After weeks of shopping, I found a Camry on their website. I met with Buddy the next day and left with a quality vehicle and feeling good about the price--what more can you ask for? Buddy is fair and honest and the car was a great deal. Mid-Illini Auto Group will be my first stop whenever I trade cars again.

2002 FORD TAURUS

by from Elmwood |

I just bought my first car and it was from these guys. They did an amazing job and I will definitely be going back to them in the future! I HIGHLY recommend them! The process was pain free and easy!! :)

They Stand Behind their Cars

by from Pekin, IL |

I bought a used '04 stick shift Ford Focus from Mid-Illini. They said they'd replaced the transmission and that it had a six month warranty. Three days after I bought the car, the car started leaking hydraulic fluid and the clutch pedal stopped working. I called Mid-Illini and they not only covered the repairs to the car, but also covered the cost of having the car towed back to their shop. Since then, the car has performed perfectly. I would highly recommend Buddy and the rest of Mid-Illini as the best place to buy a used car in Central Illinois.

Awesome place, especially if on a budget!

by from Peoria, IL |

I love this place. I've only ever had two cars (college kid) and I bought them from here both times. They can't afford not to be mindful of the customer - but I don't think they could be selfish if they tried! They always have a great variety of cars for very affordable prices, and the best part is they work with you and with banks to get you a loan if you have trouble doing it on your own. They really care about people as much as they care about money, and that's hard to find this day and age. I only wish they had more space for more cars!

Loved buying from these guys!

by from Peoria, IL |

Buying a car is kinda terrifying sometimes, but I loved this place. I just stopped in on a whim, driving down Washington Rd browsing for cars, and I instantly fell in love with this car on their lot at an awesome price. Buddy worked with my bank while I was on a test drive and had me entirely approved and I took the car home after about an hour. I'd 100% recommend Mid-Illini Auto to anyone looking for a quick, easy and honest car-buying experience. Love it!

I had a really great experince.

by from Springfield, IL |

The whole process was really great. I went in knowing what I wanted from the start, and Mr. Louck made it happen. He was very professional and the prices were fair.

Worth the drive! Will go back!

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

We found the listing for our 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee, and called the dealership. Spoke with a gentleman who told us a bit about the car, and decided to drive the 2.5hrs to check it out! Showed up, and was greeted by Buddy, who did a great job of going over the car with us! More impressive, he let us take the Jeep for about 2 hours to a couple local shops to have them check out a few possible concerns! After it was all said and done, it checked out mechanically, and we felt we got a good deal for such a quality vehicle. Will definitely look for this dealership the next time we are in the market for another vehicle!

Great place to buy a car!

by from Washington, IL |

Mid-Illini offers nice cars at a fair price. Buddy was fantastic to work with. There was no pressure and he was upfront & honest. The purchase process was the best I've experienced! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend friends and family to this dealer.

Best car buying experience EVER!

by from Pekin, IL |

Very easy car buying experience. I told Buddy where i needed our payment to be and he made it happen. Very stress free and laid back environment. The whole process took about 45 minutes. I would definately go back for future purchases. Good people

Wonderful people

by from Peoria IL |

I just purchased a 07 Nissan Xterra, These guys were great to work with, very accommodating. They treated me with respect, not like the sales people from big car lots who just push you to buy. This will be the first place I go for my next purchase for myself or my kids.