Mid-Illini Auto Group

Mid-Illini Auto Group

2125 E Washington St, East Peoria, IL 61611

Used 877-438-3983

No hassle, no pressure, no shenanigans. Car shopping the way you want it. Straight to the point and easy.

Best Car-Buying Experience

by from East Peoria, IL |

This was one of the best car-buying experiences we have had. They were professional and straight forward. No tiring numbers game to play. Would definitely buy from them again in the future!

Great experience buying a van

by from Peoria, IL |

My wife and I had been looking for a van for a long time and Mid-Illini had the best deal by far. Buddy the salesman was very patient and up-front, easy to contact and work with. The personal attention was very refreshing after working with the larger dealerships. I would definitely recommend this dealer to a friend and will be returning for our next purchase.

Comfortable atmosphere; no pressures; friendly;

by from East Peoria, IL |

Honest Salesman, Friendly and no pressures. Was able to negotiate without much non-negotiating from the Salesman.

SUPERIOR SERVICE!!!

by from Eureka, IL |

I just called and told them what kind of vehicle I was looking for and they called me the next day with the perfect vehicle. Mid-Illini Auto group is a pleasure to work with!

Will always look at their inventory first!

by from Illinois |

This place was AWESOME to buy from. Was about an hour drive so I had my bank contact them so if I liked the vehicle I could take it home that day. Talked with Jayme and Buddy (I believe was his name). They had the car ready for me to test drive when I got there. Being female I had my brother come along so I was not alone at the dealership. Within a few minutes I felt very comfortable whether he had been there or not. Very welcoming and kind people. There was no reason to negotiate because after doing my research I knew this car was in MINT condition and was a GREAT price. Bought the car for what they were asking and was out within an hour! Def worth the drive and time to get a no hassle purchase!

Mid-Illini Auto Group responded to this review

December 20, 2012

Thank you very much for the awesome review!!! We really appreciate the business! Remember $100 referral for anyone you send our way. Buddy

Beyond the call of duty

by from Iowa City, IA |

I am in physician-in-training living in Iowa. I work very long hours, have a pile of student loans (so I wasn sure if I would ever get a car loan while in training), and had been driving the same crappy car for 15 years. So when my clunker broke down, I needed another car. I have always wanted a Smart car, so I did a regional search, and found one at Mid-Illini Auto Group. Their website was high-quality, and the pictures extremely detailed. I knew every aspect of the car without actually seeing it in person. They had a perfect vehicle for me. However, the dealer was located around 2.5 hours from where I live, so getting there was going to be impossible. So, I contacted them and I was approved for a car loan very quickly, and without hassle. Since I lived out of the state, they actually delivered the vehicle to my house. You can ask for moreIt was the most benign car purchaseI love the carIt is used, but runs like newThe staff was professional and friendlyNo matter where I get my next job, I will be using Mid-Illini Auto Group again. Excellent!

great customer service!

by from peoria, il |

Interesting car buying story: I've wanted a subaru wrx for over 2 years now. I go to work knowing my rod bearings are going bad in my vehicle, starts to get real bad when I get there - 50 mile commute. Research cars all day, find the perfect subaru, low miles, one owner. Drive home, call Scott at mid illini, ask to come over and get a trade in value. Real honest guy, takes it for a test drive, I tell him my engines going bad, he looks up the cost to fix it, and the price to fix it right is worth more than the vehicle (I had a feeling about this) so no haggling, he offers scap metal pricing. I need time to think about it. I drive home, my wife calls to tell me we're approved for the loan. My engine literally takes a dump at this moment. I laugh histarically. Wife asks me if im having a nervous breakdown, I say no this is just too funny, I can't help it. As I coast into the vertucci's parking lot with no power stearing in N... call Scott at mid-illini, the guy offers to pick me up even after all of the other employees left for the day! I test drive the wrx, love it! Wife comes over, we buy the perfect vehicle that night, everything went smooth throughout the whole process, even got to joke around with the dealer a bunch, really relaxed atmosphere, great buying experience. Hilarious!

buying experience

by from marqutte hieghts,il |

Buying a vehicle was very easy and simple. They are very polite and nice people to work with. I would suggest goin there if you are looking for a good used vehicle

Great experience!

by from Peoria, IL |

We traded in our vehicle, and Scott made the whole transaction painless. They gave us a fair price on our trade-in, and were really enjoyable to work with. No high-pressure sales tactics.

Great Experience!

by from west salem , il |

I was leery about driving 5 hours to look at a car, but from now on, i'm pretty sure that my wife and I will make the drive to come back to Mid-Illini. Everything on their website and what i was told on the phone about the SUV was completely true. No BS, all the guys at the dealership are very friendly. When we arrived, the lot was very busy, but Jayme gave us a plate and keys and told us to take it for a spin. You couldnt imagine how clean this SUV was. Ive seen brand new cars on lots that looked worse. After the test drive, we had to have it. The paperwork went very quickly, and in less than an hour and a half from walking onto the lot, We were driving our new car home. I fully plan on recommending these guys to everybody i know of that is looking for a high quality, great value used car!