Lester Glenn Subaru

(3.7) 3 Reviews

1501 Rte 37 W, Toms River, NJ 08755

Stellar Experience

by from Lanoka Harbor, NJ |

Lester Glen in Toms River is a phenomenal dealership! We dealt with salesperson, Tina Romeo & she was wonderful. You are well-treated when you go to Lester Glen...we will purchase from them again!

What is customer service?

by from Southampton, NJ |

Could not get a response from general sales manager. Would not return calls, would not respond to email. Went to Subaru dealer in Pleasantville. Thank you

Top Notch Experience from start to finish

by from North Brunswick, NJ |

Let me start by saying that I'm someone who asks tons of questions. I like to learn a lot about a car before I buy it. I put my feelers out to 12 dealerships in NJ and Lester Glenn was one that responded immediately. They were upfront and honest about everything I wanted to know about the car, including the price. They never seemed to mind answering any question with ease and immediately I knew that I was dealing with knowledgeable friendly people. I felt more than comfortable driving over an hour to go down to their dealership to see if they would follow through. What ensued was nothing better than a perfect car buying experience. As a woman alone, you can feel pressured but NEVER did I feel like the people who helped me, namely Fred in sales, Donato and finally Mike in finance, we're talking down or at me. They made me feel at ease with every step. While waiting, I met a gentleman waiting for his car who told me he'd never bring it anywhere else because of the high level of customer service at this place. I see why. After everything was said and done I walked away feeling satisfied and happy with my entire experience at Lester Glenn. If you're looking for a hassle free, honest, high quality place to find a vehicle, do yourself a favor and take a ride to Lester Glenn. You won't be sorry.