Rock River Block

224 N Alpine Rd, Rockford, IL 61107

New 866-494-5812
Used 877-531-7785
Service 888-459-5330

Customers travel from all over the great state of Illinois and Chicago to visit the Rock River Block

Wonderful experience, great service!

by from Stillman Valley, Il |

I have purchased 3 cars in the last 2 years and working with Rock River Block has redeemed my attitude about used car dealerships. I had an amazing sales consultant, Jeff Bronston, who took time to listen to me and help me to find the car I was looking for. He took extra time to look over the car with me and explained things I should look for when purchasing a used car. I learned so much! He also did everything in his power to expedite the sale and complete paperwork involved. I left feeling I had purchased a great car at a fair price.

February 18, 2015

Thank you for seeing the effort we put into being thorough during our sales process! We're happy to hear that Jeff changed your outlook on Used Car dealers and that you were able to learn new things during your shopping experience! We are so thankful that you chose to work with us and we hope to see you again!!

Superior Service

by from Machesney Park, IL |

First I would like to say that Mark in the Service Department does an excellent job in getting individuals in to get there car Serviced. You have a great assist, one that has skills of a professional and one that knows his job. Thanks and Keep up the Great Work Mark.

Buying a used vehicle can be stressful!

by from Rockford Illinois |

Trying to find the right vehicle which will meet to your satisfaction can be a great task in its self. I have purchased mainly used vehicles in the past but finding the right one to suit your needs takes an experienced sales person. Waiting for the car of your choice may take some time but with the help of my salesman Larry Berquist who I have purchased several cars in the past made sure that the type of vehicle I was looking for would eventually come to my attention. And it did. Larry is the type of sales person who takes time to inquire all the essential things that you are looking for in a vehicle so he can find the exact vehicle to assure your satisfaction in your sale. It may take some time for the right one to appear but when it does nine times out of ten when it does you will have that WOW feeling and you know this is the one I want. Being a laid back not pushy sales person is the best quality a car salesman can have. This explains why I keep coming back each time I am ready to change to another vehicle. With the help of Mic Richards the sales manager they will work with you to give you the best purchasing price so when you leave with your new vehicle you have the feeling of happiness with your sale and know that you have made the right decision on making a financial investment at this dealership. Kudos to Larry and Mic for finding me another great car to suit my needs once again.

EXCELLENT SERVICE!

by from ROCKFORD, IL |

I have been bringing my vehicle to Rock River Ford for years because I always recieve Stellar service at a fair price!

2015 Flex

by from Rockford, Illinois |

Bernie our sales representative listened to our thoughts and found us the vehicle to meet our needs.

2014 Mustang GT CS

by from Missouri |

Paul Lepien got me a good deal on a great car. He was very friendly and caring. I had to travel from out of state to pick up the car and Paul came in on his day off to work with my schedule. Actually buying the car was quick and easy. I would recommend buying from here.

Wonderful Service Team

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

A wonderful, wonderful customer service team with a special mention to Megan and Matthew as well as Service Manager Don, at Anderson?s Rock River Ford. Briefly, my wife and I were traveling from Grand Rapids, MI to Minneapolis MN, with our 99 year old grandmother, transferring her to a nursing home in MN. We had to get to MN in a single day to continue Medicare coverage. Our 2013 Ford Fusion broke down in Rockford, IL and we called Ford Roadside assistance. Luckily they sent us to Megan at Anderson?s Rock River Ford, who came and picked us up and transferred us to a Rental Car Company and sent us immediately on our way and we made it to Minneapolis in time. Matthew coordinated the towing of the car to receive it that day and with his service team was able to repair the problem so that we could pick the car up on our way back through the very next day. They kept in touch with us about the problem and their assessment of it. The car was under warranty and some dealers may have found other things wrong with it but Matthew and his team made a single repair and found that it fixed the entire problem. So, they finished up and made it available to us for pickup. It is very nice and refreshing to have such a group of people go out of their way to help strangers without apparent compensation. Thank you very much, Rock River Ford. John R.

great service, very friendly

by from Roscoe, IL |

The car buying process can be stressful but the staff at Rock River Block, specifically Larry Bergquist, made it a very nice and relaxing experience for my husband and I. We will definitely be back for future vehicle purchases.

February 19, 2015

We strive to make your car buying experience as stress free as possible and we know that sometimes it can be overwhelming. Buying a car is a big decision! We're thankful for the opportunity to work with you and love that you were able to enjoy the whole process of purchasing your vehicle. We look forward to working with you again!

great customer service

by from ROCHELLE IL |

IT IS NICE TO SEE A COMPANY TO HAVE A HIGH STANDARD OF CUSTMOR SERVICE AS ANDERSON. OUR SALESMAN, LARRY BERGQUIST WAS VERY OUTSTANDING WITH US FROM BEGINING TO CLOSE, CEASER THE MANAGER WENT THE EXTRA STEP TO CUT US THE BEST DEAL. AND CAN NOT FORGET JOSH SMITH. BUSINESS MANAGER FOR GETTING US THE BEST DEAL AND EXPLAINING PAPER WORK.

February 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We strive to work as a team to get you the best deal possible and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your overall experience!

Excellent service with salesman & sales manager

by from Rockford IL |

We were looking for a specific car, no one in Rockford had it. Chad Layfield was our salesman & Jason Brown sales manager went to work immediately and found the exact car we were looking for. Process was smooth & easy. Would definitely recommend Rock River Block to friends & family! We are very satisfied with the customer service we received. The car is perfect!

February 19, 2015

Thank you for recommending us! It's wonderful to hear that the car is just perfect for you guys. Thank you for trusting us to hunt down the car you wanted! We hope to see you again for any of your vehicle needs; It was a pleasure working with you!

Anderson Rock River Ford.

by from Roscoe, IL |

I am car enthuast and do thorough research before buying. Bought a 2015 Ford Explorer Sport. John Bausic was excellent. No hassle, great price, professional sales person. Highly recommend John, very personable and goes the extra mile to make it happen. Josh Smith in Finane was very upfront and transparent. Very happy. Best price and service in Chicago and Rockford area.

February 19, 2015

We love that you are a car enthusiast! Thank you for choosing us for your new Ford Explorer Sport!! It seems like you received the red carpet treatment that you deserve. Please keep us in mind for any of your vehicle maintenance needs as well and we thank you for being such a pleasant customer!