Rock River Block

224 N Alpine Rd, Rockford, IL 61107

New 866-494-5812
Used 877-531-7785
Service 888-459-5330

Customers travel from all over the great state of Illinois and Chicago to visit the Rock River Block

Fantastic experience

by from Rockford, IL |

Excellent overall. Second experience here and will be sure to come back for service and if I want to buy new or used again. Customer service is fantastic.

December 19, 2012

Thank you for continuing to come back for all of your vehicle needs!

Great place

by from Rockford il |

Rock River Ford was the best car buying experience I have ever had, everyone went the extra mile for me! Everyone was truly amazing, very pleasurable to deal with!

Just purchased my 9th car from the Anderson Group

by from Rockford, Il |

My purchase of automobiles has just become easy and extremely pleasant. I have established a report with the salesman, manager and general manager of all especially the Ford Dealership. I have received complete honesty, fair pricing and unquestioned service from the Ford store. Shopping now has become an experience I look forward to. They have always done what they promised and beyond. The products have given me complete satisfaction and quality for the price. I could not ask for more and I recommend my friends and family to this moral dealership.

June 10, 2014

"Shopping now has become an experience I look forward to." - that is fantastic! It is so wonderful to hear how spot on your experience has been with us. We look forward to seeing you and working with you again. What a pleasure it has been!

used car purchase

by from Rockford Il |

The buying process went very well. After my wife and I found the car we liked, (we had been looking for about a month) there was a 10/15 minute discusssion on price, warrenty, service. Did not feel pressured. It was our decision to make. We bought the car. I know we got a good deal and are very satisfied.

June 10, 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to share about your experience. We greatly value your input!

Great experience!

by from Rockford, IL |

We had a great experience and are very happy with our car! Our salesperson knew his stuff and took care of us in a very professional way. He took care of every detail. Thanks Joe!

June 10, 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to write a review! We love getting feedback from our customers!

Great Experience!

by from Machesney Park, IL |

My husband and I just purchased a brand new 2013 Ford Edge. We have to thank Rick Stout and also our salesman Jason Saenz. We were treated great from the time we walked into the door until we left. Because we didn't have time on the night of the sale, we came back and Jason spent over an hour with us going over all of the features in our new car which we appreciated so much. From what we have seen so far, we are very impressed with the dealership and we absolutely love our new car. Their customer service is fantastic and it was a great experience purchasing this new car.

June 10, 2014

Congratulations on your new Ford Edge! We are pleased to hear that from start to finish, your experience was an excellent one.Thank you for your review and recommendation!

Best purchase experience ever

by from Sycamore Il. |

My sales consultant Marty Melander was great, brought 2 trucks in a warm shop out of the weather for me to take as much time as I needed to look at and test drive and never bothered me once. After deciding on a truck he took special interest in getting a small dent fixed that even I missed. Business manager Josh Smith made the purchase seem effortless, and went over and beyond his duties.

April 21, 2014

Thank you for your review! We work hard to make your car search as easy and effortless as possible and I'm so glad you experienced that! Please don't hesitate to come back for any of your vehicle maintenance in the future.

nice people to do bussiness with

by from rockford,il |

I feel the salesman had my best interest in helping me select a vehicle that fit my needs the finace dept went above and beyond keeping my purchase within my budget. thank you Jeff Bronston my salesman and Gregg deckman for my fiancÚ experience

April 9, 2014

Thank you for writing a review! It's so great to hear we could find just the right vehicle for you. Staying within budget is a big deal!

Awsome Customer Service, clean facility.

by from Rockford IL |

Third car we've bought at this dealership. Friendly sales associates Jeff Bronston & Friendly financing dept thanks Mike Schoenbers made our experience priceless. Helpfull through the whole process. Love the used KIA lot. Always friendly, never pushy the just go out of their way to make your day.

April 9, 2014

Thank you for such a pleasant review! We value your continual business and have loved working with you. Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us!

Very Satisfied!!

by from Rochelle, Illinois |

I recently just purchases a 2014 Kia Sportage from Rock River Kia. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I worked with Mitch Edler and he made sure that I had everything I wanted and answered every question I had. When I went to pick up my vehicle he took the time to explain all of the features to me so that I was comfortable driving. Everyone at Rock River Kia truly cares about their customers and will go above and beyond to make sure their customers are getting the best service and are completely satisfied!

January 17, 2014

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We enjoyed working with you and we're glad we could provide the top-notch service you deserve.

Outstanding service department

by from Rockford, IL |

I recently had my Explorer in for some unexpected repairs. I had a fantastic experience dealing with Mark Armato. He was easy to work with, not at all pushy or salesman like, and took the time to make sure that i was satisfied with the work done on my vehicle. Can't ask for better service!

January 17, 2014

Thank you for choosing us for your car repairs. It's wonderful to hear that you received exceptional service!