Rock River Block

224 N Alpine Rd, Rockford, IL 61107

New 866-494-5812
Used 877-531-7785
Service 888-459-5330

Customers travel from all over the great state of Illinois and Chicago to visit the Rock River Block

Wonderful experience, great service!

by from Stillman Valley, Il |

I have purchased 3 cars in the last 2 years and working with Rock River Block has redeemed my attitude about used car dealerships. I had an amazing sales consultant, Jeff Bronston, who took time to listen to me and help me to find the car I was looking for. He took extra time to look over the car with me and explained things I should look for when purchasing a used car. I learned so much! He also did everything in his power to expedite the sale and complete paperwork involved. I left feeling I had purchased a great car at a fair price.

February 18, 2015

Thank you for seeing the effort we put into being thorough during our sales process! We're happy to hear that Jeff changed your outlook on Used Car dealers and that you were able to learn new things during your shopping experience! We are so thankful that you chose to work with us and we hope to see you again!!

Wonderful Service Team

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

A wonderful, wonderful customer service team with a special mention to Megan and Matthew as well as Service Manager Don, at Anderson?s Rock River Ford. Briefly, my wife and I were traveling from Grand Rapids, MI to Minneapolis MN, with our 99 year old grandmother, transferring her to a nursing home in MN. We had to get to MN in a single day to continue Medicare coverage. Our 2013 Ford Fusion broke down in Rockford, IL and we called Ford Roadside assistance. Luckily they sent us to Megan at Anderson?s Rock River Ford, who came and picked us up and transferred us to a Rental Car Company and sent us immediately on our way and we made it to Minneapolis in time. Matthew coordinated the towing of the car to receive it that day and with his service team was able to repair the problem so that we could pick the car up on our way back through the very next day. They kept in touch with us about the problem and their assessment of it. The car was under warranty and some dealers may have found other things wrong with it but Matthew and his team made a single repair and found that it fixed the entire problem. So, they finished up and made it available to us for pickup. It is very nice and refreshing to have such a group of people go out of their way to help strangers without apparent compensation. Thank you very much, Rock River Ford. John R.

great service, very friendly

by from Roscoe, IL |

The car buying process can be stressful but the staff at Rock River Block, specifically Larry Bergquist, made it a very nice and relaxing experience for my husband and I. We will definitely be back for future vehicle purchases.

February 19, 2015

We strive to make your car buying experience as stress free as possible and we know that sometimes it can be overwhelming. Buying a car is a big decision! We're thankful for the opportunity to work with you and love that you were able to enjoy the whole process of purchasing your vehicle. We look forward to working with you again!

great customer service

by from ROCHELLE IL |

IT IS NICE TO SEE A COMPANY TO HAVE A HIGH STANDARD OF CUSTMOR SERVICE AS ANDERSON. OUR SALESMAN, LARRY BERGQUIST WAS VERY OUTSTANDING WITH US FROM BEGINING TO CLOSE, CEASER THE MANAGER WENT THE EXTRA STEP TO CUT US THE BEST DEAL. AND CAN NOT FORGET JOSH SMITH. BUSINESS MANAGER FOR GETTING US THE BEST DEAL AND EXPLAINING PAPER WORK.

February 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We strive to work as a team to get you the best deal possible and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your overall experience!

Excellent service with salesman & sales manager

by from Rockford IL |

We were looking for a specific car, no one in Rockford had it. Chad Layfield was our salesman & Jason Brown sales manager went to work immediately and found the exact car we were looking for. Process was smooth & easy. Would definitely recommend Rock River Block to friends & family! We are very satisfied with the customer service we received. The car is perfect!

February 19, 2015

Thank you for recommending us! It's wonderful to hear that the car is just perfect for you guys. Thank you for trusting us to hunt down the car you wanted! We hope to see you again for any of your vehicle needs; It was a pleasure working with you!

Anderson Rock River Ford.

by from Roscoe, IL |

I am car enthuast and do thorough research before buying. Bought a 2015 Ford Explorer Sport. John Bausic was excellent. No hassle, great price, professional sales person. Highly recommend John, very personable and goes the extra mile to make it happen. Josh Smith in Finane was very upfront and transparent. Very happy. Best price and service in Chicago and Rockford area.

February 19, 2015

We love that you are a car enthusiast! Thank you for choosing us for your new Ford Explorer Sport!! It seems like you received the red carpet treatment that you deserve. Please keep us in mind for any of your vehicle maintenance needs as well and we thank you for being such a pleasant customer!

Great service. Very accommodating!

by from Addison, IL |

I traveled all the way from Addison, IL in ice and snow to get the great service I get at Rock River Ford. Jason Saenz went above and beyond to find a car that was affordable for me! I would choose Rock River Ford over any other car dealership in the Rockford area!

New Ford Escape

by from Machesney Park, IL |

Excellent customer service and friendly staff. Will definitely buy from Paul Lepien again!!! Thanks guys!

February 18, 2015

Thank you for writing a review on us! We know Paul loved working with you and we hope you'll consider us for any of your car maintenance needs!

Focus ST

by from Sycamore, IL |

Went in looking for a Focus ST and ran into Bernie. Most other places wouldn't let me drive a car over even bother to help me. Bernie is really the best when trying to help you find the car for you. The dealership is very clean and everyone is willing to help. If your looking for any type of car look here first. Best experience I have ever had with any dealership!

February 18, 2015

Congratulations on your new Ford Focus! I'm so glad we were able to help you find just what you were looking for! Thank you for recommending us and we hope to see you again!

Kia Service

by from Janesville Wisconsin |

I had an oil leak on a new Kia, which was under warranty. I took my vehicle to a dealership in south-central Wisconsin, and they could not fix after numerous visits. I then took my vehicle to Anderson Kia, and Brian and his staff fixed the oil leak quickly with no hassle. I now know that you can buy a car at any dealership, but service is key to where you should buy a car.

February 18, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience! I'm sorry to hear that you had to take your car multiple times to the other dealership, but I'm so glad that we were able to diagnose and fix your problem quickly!

I would absolutely refer Larry to anyone !!

by from Cherry Valley Il |

My husband and I had been dreading looking for a new vehicle for some time. Mostly because of pressure from sellers , the stress of finding one we would like and so on. We put it off till my car was nearly dead and we had no other choice . Much to our surprise Larry made it the easiest experience we had ever had. Larry sat down with us asked us what we hoped to find in detail. He gathered our information and sent us home. With in just a few hours we received a call that he had a Van that fit all I asked for( all the way down to the DVD player for the grand babies). By closing time I was excited to be driving my new/used van home. I was so happy with the care Larry gave us I soon sent my son out to him and he now is the proud owner of a beautiful new/used car as well. I would be very happy to suggest Larry to any and every one I know who are looking for a new or used vehicle with no pressure and zero stress.

February 18, 2015

We strive to have a no-pressure sales process. We genuinely want to help our customers find the best car at the best price and I'm thrilled to hear that we were successful in that! Thank you for sending your son our way and for your recommendation!