Elias Auto Sales

1034 W Emaus Ave, Allentown, PA 18103

Used 888-345-2918

Good/Practical

by from Lehigh Valley, PA |

The were friendly, the carfax reports were readily available. Details on the cars, and willingness to if I needed to have it checked by anothere mechanic was offered. I liked that they stood behind the cars on the lot, and offered services. Love the warranty available. They were nice.

Good enough for me

by from Allentown, PA |

After checking many places for a used car in the lehigh valley, I found this place to be the only one where I felt comfortable. Most of the lots I visited did not offer a warranty, but Elias does. I bought a 2003 Yukon in great conditions with a 3 month warranty, all the paperwork were done at this location so I did nothing but pay and drive out. Great place, I recommend it!

Go Buy Your Car Here

by from Allentown, PA |

I've been searching many places for a used car with good mileage, and ran into this place and not only do they have nice cars, but they also offer a 3 month warranty, low payments, and affordable down payments.

Great Place

by from Bethlehem, PA |

This place is awesome. I have checked out many used car lots, and this one is very clean, they attend to you very fast, the cars are very clean, and great prices with great miles on them. So if you are looking for your next used car with good mileage, and can't get financing anywhere, they also have a buy here pay here so go check them out!