Nissan of Greer

14125 E Wade Hampton Blvd, Greer, SC 29651

New 888-613-2997
Used 888-485-6480
Service 866-835-0136

Get it in Gear.... Get to Nissan of Greer!!

New Nissan Frontier - Pleased Customer

by from Duncan, SC |

I recently purchased a new 2014 Nissan Frontier from Nissan of Greer. The selection was great, the sales staff was excellent, and the facility was impeccable. So far, I am extremely satisfied with my purchase.

Exercise Extreme Caution & Due Diligence

by from Taylors, SC |

I approached Nissan Sales Staff for pricing on a lease on a new 2012 Rogue. The offered total calculated payments would be double as Nissan could not establish my credit rating. Nissan's management seemed perturbed when I insisted that I first check my credit rating with my bank. Nissan immediately offered to amend the lease deal when I presented my bank's letter indicating my credit rating of 700+. I rejected leasing the new 2012 Rogue as I had doubts of this local Nissan dealer's integrity. I recommend due diligence when dealing with Nissan of Greer.

NEW 2015 Nissan NV 200

by from Easley SC |

Buying was easy but after the sale poor customer service. Got call from lendor 20 days after I traded in my truck saying I was over due. they took 22 days to pay off my truck and it went against my credit.

My new place to buy a NISSAN!!!!

by from Spartanburg, SC |

I would definitely recommend Nissan of Greer for your next vehicle purchase. No stress and no worries! Ask for Thomas! Great guy to work with when purchasing.

I can't give 0 stars...

by from Spartanburg, SC |

Paid $800 for 60,000 mile service, which included a new 84 month battery, since mine was leaking. One week later the engine would barely turn over. It was late, I had a 6:00 flight the next morning and did not want to return to a dead truck so I went to Advance and had it checked. They said my new battery was very weak. Checked the water and it was full. I had the battery replaced. Today I took the battery and both dated receipts back to you and was quickly told that nothing could be done. "Nissan's policy is no refunds on batteries, only replacement." To date I have owned two Nissan batteries-- one was leaking after only three years and the other lasted a week. I already had a new battery and was not interested in a replacement. I wasn't really concerned with Nissan's battery policy at the time-- I was hoping that Nissan of Greer had a decent customer service policy. I was disappointed. You lost a customer today.

I have never been so dissatisfied

by from Greer |

I have always hated Games, Just to let you know, My situation was not a good one my wife had just blown the motor in our Explorere, So we where really not prepared to purchase a Vehicle. With that said and having shared that with Eric our sales rep,( who I believe wants to be helpful) and I guess and Manager named (. ) they showed us a 06 Nissan Quest that was nice and drove really well That had 146000 miles on it. They said they where asking 13000. For it but now is 9969. Well look up average Good suggested retail and it's somewhere in the 6 to 7000 range with miles of under 110000. And showed a Chevy Trk that had the fan shroud and cooling Blade that was actually missing, and one of the pulleys was actually screaming on this Trk. The Manger said they would check it out, but this Trk was suppose to have already been cleared by their quality Check, my point here is the fan Blade and shroud where missing and I think anyone should have noticed it. Again they where asking almost 10000. For this Trk with again about Twice what it actually worth. Their process is that if you are financing I was supposedly working with Danny who I never actually talked with and according to Eric, another sales rep named Danny, these guys don't talk with anyone or maybe just didn't want to talk with me who knows, To make this simple for you the conclusion to this event that took 4 hrs back and fourth, was we could put 50% down and get a Co- Signer. I suggest you drive to Brockman super center if you are not so prepared, as we where. In and out in 45 minutes Great 07 Ford Explorer

December 12, 2014

Nissan of Greer always prides itself in taking good care of it's customers. We apologize that you had a bad experience. I am Scott Wade, please feel free to contact me at 864-877-7678 to let me know how we can assist you.

NISSAN OF GREER/THOMAS ESKEW

by from Anderson, SC |

I wanted to buy a car very quickly for my wife, im a very impatient person. When i want something i want it THEN not LATER.. Nissan of Greer/Thomas Eskew got me in and out very quickly and i was in my brand new altima in no time! i would recommend this dealership too anyone! Thanks Thomas/Nissan of Greer.

new Frontier

by from mauldin sc 29662 |

every thing was very positive , no complaints exceeded my expectations thanks NOG

Wonderful service

by from Greenville,SC |

I was a loyal honda buyer for the last 15 years, but Nissan of Greer gave me a deal on a new Sentra that I could not refuse. Our salesman, Ernest Hughes was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. He provided us with many great options. He explained every part of the buying process to us, and made sure to explain all the features of our new car. Jose Robles was also great to work with. They gave me more for my trade in than any other dealership that I had been to. A friend recommended that I try Nissan of Greer, and I am so glad that I did. I will definitely be recommending Nissan of Greer to everyone from now on. I love my new Sentra!

August 14, 2014

Hi there, Just wanted to say a quick thanks for your review! It's so great to hear you were taken care of at Nissan of Greer- we truly strive for excellent customer service, and it sounds like we didn't disappoint. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let me know at jlang@mceautomotive.com. Thank you again, and enjoy your new car! Jilly Lang, RM for Nissan of Greer

caring dealership

by from west union, sc |

I had been working with several Nissan dealerships, Greer Nissan gave me the best deal, worked very hard to put me in the car I wanted and gave me a great trade in on my car. I recommend them to anyone who is looking for a new Nissan.

August 6, 2014

Hi, Thanks for your feedback! So glad to hear you were taken care of at Nissan of Greer- we really strive to please our customers and turn each and every person into family. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know at jlang@mceautomotive.com. Thank you again, Jilly Lang, RM for Nissan of Greer

They sale people LEMONS!

by from Greenville, SC |

Do NOT buy from Nissan of Greer. They try to sell customers LEMON vehicles.

July 18, 2014

Hello there, I'm Jilly Lang, RM for Nissan of Greer. I just wanted to know if there is anything I can do for you to fix the issues you have with us? If so, I would like to encourage you to send me an email with your direct contact info that I can pass along to my GM, in hopes of turning you into a happy customer. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Jilly Lang